• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Insanely Sexy Women of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that just proves everything! Lol Funny, all I ever see on t.v. is women on the left screaming at the sky, wearing obscene, pink hats, accosting Senators in elevators to cry about their victimhood. So glad I am not an angry, leftist woman!!! :)

I assume you think you're likeable.

Can we also take a moment to enjoy the insanely sexy men of the right?

previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

:lamo

I think I just spontaneously became pregnant.

I am having hot flashes just looking at those sexy asses. And just think - all that, and above average intelligence, too? Where do I sign up?!

The 3rd one from the left side of the pic reminds me of a punchline from an old tv commercial...' I ate the WHOLE thing!!!'

Some of us like women our own age...or at least within 15 years of it :roll:

19 days apart for my wife and myself..together since we were 12, married at 18. It's a given I 'married up' and not reluctant whatsoever to admit it. Best friends through the good,the bad,and the ugly.Can't beat that. Four generations now,when you include us.Life is,and has been great!

19 days apart for my wife and myself..together since we were 12, married at 18. It's a given I 'married up' and not reluctant whatsoever to admit it. Best friends through the good,the bad,and the ugly.Can't beat that. Four generations now,when you include us.Life is,and has been great!

I hope the separation is temporary, like for business or travel, and not permanent like death or divorce. I've been with mine for almost 20 years now, and I really cannot imagine trading her in for a younger model. And, I never did really get that sentiment anyway. Who the hell wants a wife who is nice to look at, supposedly, but with whom you have nothing in common, which is a given when someone from Park Avenue marries a woman raised in a cramped apartment in Eastern Europe who is 30 years younger in age?

I hope the separation is temporary, like for business or travel, and not permanent like death or divorce. I've been with mine for almost 20 years now, and I really cannot imagine trading her in for a younger model. And, I never did really get that sentiment anyway. Who the hell wants a wife who is nice to look at, supposedly, but with whom you have nothing in common, which is a given when someone from Park Avenue marries a woman raised in a cramped apartment in Eastern Europe who is 30 years younger in age?

LOL! I meant I am 19 days older. She stills asks me every morning if there is anything she can do for me,and I am currently her caregiver as she is fighting THAT horrible disease.Fortunately she is in remission.I simply can't imagine life without her.

Last edited:
LOL! I meant we are I am 19 days older. She stills asks me every morning if there is anything she can do for me,and I am currently her caregiver as she is fighting THAT horrible disease.Fortunately she is in remission.I simply can't imagine life without her.

:lol: got it. I guess, I should have followed the context on that one.

Good news with the remission. I wish you both well.

:lol: got it. I guess, I should have followed the context on that one.

Good news with the remission. I wish you both well.

Thanks Cal-man..Really appreciate that, and my wife does too.

Aren't you guys always bitching about Liberal Hollywood? Well, Liberal Hollywood has women that put these bottle blondes to shame. Scarlett Johansson is literally a million times more attractive than any of these squawking, pig-ignorant twats.

Wow, I guess you told me! lol

I assume you think you're likeable.

I don't assume anything and I also don't care if I am liked. I accept myself and enjoy my own company and the company of intelligent, fair-minded people.

nothin says beta male better than dudes who think hot women are creepy. Yes you were so creeped out you had to open it and look. lolz

Is one to assume that you are some sort of Alph?:confused:

nothin says beta male better than dudes who think hot women are creepy. Yes you were so creeped out you had to open it and look. lolz
Nothing says beta male like starting a thread about women out of a man's reach. It doesn't look right for a man to join in a circle with other men just to fantacize about sex with people they won't have sex with. Sort of latent LGBT of some sort to be honest.

The again, that's just me.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Nothing says beta male like starting a thread about women out of a man's reach. It doesn't look right for a man to join in a circle with other men just to fantacize about sex with people they won't have sex with. Sort of latent LGBT of some sort to be honest.

The again, that's just me.

So you gay bash now? Seems rather non leftist to me. Can you explain your hypocrisy. And where did the circle reference come from? Can you explain to us what that means? Ive never heard of it so Ill defer to your expertise of men in circles....whatever that means.

Creepy thread.
It also says a lot about the poster.

They all look fake blonde, fake face, and fake boobs. Too much plastic and filler. Whatever turns a conservative on I suppose. Man-made women.

So you gay bash now? Seems rather non leftist to me. Can you explain your hypocrisy. And where did the circle reference come from? Can you explain to us what that means? Ive never heard of it so Ill defer to your expertise of men in circles....whatever that means.

I don't gay bash. I just won't join in a circle with other men to fantasize about how hot women I'll never meet are. It sounds like some sort of lgbt issue that needs to be addressed far more than a proclamation of alpha masculinity; Sounds like you're looking for male validation with the excuse of posting pictures of fugly chicks who have no talent other than politics and wearing MAGA hats. Then again, I don't know of any man in my circle who participates in a political forum for the purpose of oogling women.

I don't think you understand that I don't have a problem with you doing it. I don't think you understand that what you're doing is legal. I won't demonstrate against your posts or use religious belief to attack them.

I am simply explaining that It's just not something the straight men I know do.

I think I touched a nerve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom