• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Insanely Sexy Women of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, they're more attractive than sexy. That's okay; as a typical man, I'm all about the visuals. Brains and personality are consolation prizes for the betas.

I'd hit the one with the knockers so hard, it'd register on satellite as a launch.
Lmao, sure ya would.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

3975167029_cc949b8077_z.jpg

Bite harder Hatuey.
Cute memes? That's not very alpha male like. Maybe you should try starting again and letting everyone know just how much tail you're pulling that you still have time to spend days on a thread like this.

It's creepy, TAAC. Guys with a track record of steady and healthy relationships don't join their friends in a circle to talk about how hard they'd smash what's beyond their reach.

Speaking of betas....

Honestly, they're more attractive than sexy. That's okay; as a typical man, I'm all about the visuals. Brains and personality are consolation prizes for the betas.

I'd hit the one with the knockers so hard, it'd register on satellite as a launch.

^^ real man with manly man opinions

^^ real man with manly man opinions
^^ Real beta, sure to get his pat on the head. lulz

You and the other mangina can enjoy your, what was it, 'track record of steady and healthy relationships'. The actual men among us shall continue to secure the ones you wish you were banging, while you settle for buck tooth, cardigan Mary.

I hope they are intelligent too.

You and the other mangina can enjoy your, what was it, 'track record of steady and healthy relationships'. The actual men among us shall continue to secure the ones you wish you were banging, while you settle for buck tooth, cardigan Mary.

Wow, your comeback was so manly and virile, I could litteraly feel a huge boost of testosterone in my weak, frail, soyboy body.
Seriously dude, my beard shot out and is at least 5 feet long now.

Still have a micropenis though :-/

Wow, your comeback was so manly and virile, I could litteraly feel a huge boost of testosterone in my weak, frail, soyboy body.
Seriously dude, my beard shot out and is at least 5 feet long now.

Still have a micropenis though :-/
I gathered as much from the defensive reflex. That and the careworn vestige of ego you were permitted to retain.

You could always find a way to stop apologising. Just a thought.

I consider myself to be one!

My lord, I could take a shot of my daughter and her friends and blow this bunch away. What the hell does this have to do with anything but male fantasies? Grow up.

Alpha males don't need to make claims about how much meat they are pulling. That's beta material.

My lord, I could take a shot of my daughter and her friends and blow this bunch away. What the hell does this have to do with anything but male fantasies? Grow up.
Lol, I wouldn't take a picture of my daughter with the kinds of weird opinions espoused in this thread. You have men who think having stable relationships is a beta male trait; And that sex with any 'hot' woman who they think is letting them...is preferable.

That leads me to believe these guys aren't actually out there - doing these things - but they would roll with the types who end up on the news for trying it against a woman's wishes.

Nothing says beta male like starting a thread about women out of a man's reach. It doesn't look right for a man to join in a circle with other men just to fantacize about sex with people they won't have sex with. Sort of latent LGBT of some sort to be honest.

The again, that's just me.

There's nothing "honest" about interpreting the time-honored guys' ritual of hetero-fantasy as LGBT.

There's nothing "honest" about interpreting the time-honored guys' ritual of hetero-fantasy as LGBT.
... time honored guys ritual of posting pictures on a forum? Lol. Uh, no the internet hasn't been around for that long. There is nothing straight about telling other men about your sexual desires - for days. At that point it became a male shrine to desirable and idealized women.

Think a bunch of savages yelling Kali-ma in their own secret cave away from society. You are looking for acceptance from a submissive role. It's a non-binary fetishism.

Last edited:
I posted two men, one on his computer - one boxing. You decided that the guy on the computer might the alpha for some unknown reason - and the guy boxing might be a beta for some unknown reason.

Only we know for a fact one is dominant both physically and professionally (i.e financial stability + brawn) and the other is a stock picture of a skinny guy at a laptop dominating nothing - much like some of the folks in this thread.

You had your chance to be honest. You chose bull**** and now you're stuck complaining nobody gets you. We do get it, it's just not very alpha male-like opinion. Again, you are welcome to become the dominant male in the SDET, TAAC and AO trio to let us all know which part of liking women, and posting their pictures makes anyone dominant in a group.

Shying away from it just strengthens the point, buddy.

Suppose the guy at the computer is making a lot more money than the boxer.

Who has more wherewithal to take women out to expensive dinners.

If the former can dominate the latter financially, then he's the alpha male.

Not that I think most of the rhetoric on alpha males here means much of anything.

... time honored guys ritual of posting pictures on a forum? Lol. Uh, no the internet hasn't been around for that long. There is nothing straight about telling other men about your sexual desires - for days. At that point it became a male shrine to desirable and idealized women.

Think a bunch of savages yelling Kali-ma in their own secret cave away from society. You are looking for acceptance from a submissive role. It's a non-binary fetishism.

Hah, you griped at some poster supposedly equating black people with animals, and now you're giving us a cliche scene from 1939's GUNGA DIN and calling the native Indians "savages."

Good thinking. :shock:

Suppose the guy at the computer is making a lot more money than the boxer.

Going to stop you there.

One of them is a well known actor with millions in networth. The other is a stock image model.

Nope, we will not be supposing anything today.

I always wonder where some people get their completely out-in-left-field ideas.
Could be that is where they live.

Hah, you griped at some poster supposedly equating black people with animals, and now you're giving us a cliche scene from 1939's GUNGA DIN and calling the native Indians "savages."

Good thinking. :shock:

Native Indians?

Lol, it's almost like you've never seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I called savages because of an unjustified devotion to a made up myth.

Hopefully, one day you'll be brave enough to realize that it doesn't mean all Indians live in caves, or that all Indians are savages.

But then it wouldn't be as funny.

Lol, I wouldn't take a picture of my daughter with the kinds of weird opinions espoused in this thread. You have men who think having stable relationships is a beta male trait; And that sex with any 'hot' woman who they think is letting them...is preferable.

That leads me to believe these guys aren't actually out there - doing these things - but they would roll with the types who end up on the news for trying it against a woman's wishes.

I certainly never intend to reveal anything personal about my family here. But I live in SoCal. We have millions of hot babes that are liberals out here. What that has to do with anything is beyond me. I could care less what these Fox bimbos look like, they are all dumber than a box of rocks.

I always wonder where some people get their completely out-in-left-field ideas.
Could be that is where they live.
Some folks are weird. I hang out with a small group of married guys. We go for a beer every now and then. Sometimes we talk about some girl one of us saw on tv. None of us go home and create 100+ post threads about these women. Some passing comments, maybe a few lude jokes. That's where it ends.

Nobody goes 'wait! You're in a stable relationship? I get so much *****! Ya must be a beta!!!' or 'gotta take this convo to the internet'

That's probably because we are real people though. And these guys wish the internet was real.

I certainly never intend to reveal anything personal about my family here. But I live in SoCal. We have millions of hot babes that are liberals out here. What that has to do with anything is beyond me. I could care less what these Fox bimbos look like, they are all dumber than a box of rocks.
I'm from Cali but more or less ex-pat now - with frequent visits to Vermont. Wouldn't want it any other way. Let the haters hate.

Going to stop you there.

One of them is a well known actor with millions in networth. The other is a stock image model.

Nope, we will not be supposing anything today.

I know who Idris Elba is, but the actual identity of the person in the photo doesn't matter to the logic of your example. An earlier poster asserted that it was just as possible for a boxer to be a chump with no money and no future, and you didn't successful refute that possibility. So as long as it's possible for a boxer, no matter how "alpha" his profession might sound, to make less than a keyboard jockey, then it's still possible for the keyboard jockey to have conspicuous wealth with which to impress women.

Just ask former keyboard jockey Bill Gates.

Native Indians?

Lol, it's almost like you've never seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I called savages because of an unjustified devotion to a made up myth.

Hopefully, one day you'll be brave enough to realize that it doesn't mean all Indians live in caves, or that all Indians are savages.

But then it wouldn't be as funny.

The Indians in the movie, whom you were pleased to call savages, are native to their own country, so yes, they're native Indians. You're just flailing now.

But the real problem of your previous point is to assume some great disconnect between early males and modern males. Men always have more desire for sex than women, if only because it's a no-fault proposition for men, and it's illogical to imagine that guys in 2000 B.C. didn't sit around discussing which temple goddesses they'd like to hump. Guys just don't change that much.

I couldn't care less about all these alpha/beta distinctions, but you might wanna think about the example of Eddie Murphy. Here's a guy who, by your standards, could go out and get whatever woman he wanted, because he was an alpha-- but he apparently decided he was more comfortable paying for anonymous sex.

That's unless you really think he only picked up the transexual prostitute to give her a (car) ride.

I know who Idris Elba is, but the actual identity of the person in the photo doesn't matter to the logic of your example. An earlier poster asserted that it was just as possible for a boxer to be a chump with no money and no future, and you didn't successful refute that possibility. So as long as it's possible for a boxer, no matter how "alpha" his profession might sound, to make less than a keyboard jockey, then it's still possible for the keyboard jockey to have conspicuous wealth with which to impress women.

Just ask former keyboard jockey Bill Gates.

Your long winded posts screams: If you ignore who Idris Elba is, and that you showed a stock image of an expandable employee (models, they're a dime a dozen) then it is possible that a guy on a computer is alpha!!!

We aren't ignoring it. That's the point. That we aren't accepting any boring claim of alpha male behavior to be alpha. Essentially the argument for one side here is that they like women, and they talk about women, and that makes them alpha.

That's just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom