• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The human body can heal itself.

Can the body heal itself?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think he grumpy today.

could be the Climate Clock messing with

View attachment 67501258
Has it come down to this personal attack Rev? Very well. Enjoy the rest of your time on DP. I realize you haven't got the slightest clue on what I meant when I asked you what you were doing, but if you review your post to which I responded you might figure it out. Here's a hint: You included no link in it pertaining to my exchanges with @watsup . Anyways, nice knowing you.

true. i didn't know what you were talking about and still don't.

if you be Vague on any forum, you get Vague results.

back to the issue, what are you talking about ?

blessings, april 8 all month long.
I didn't ask you to butt in.

You know I don't do backtracking posts. If you really want me to consider what you've said then link to it in any subsequent posts.

(You)"here you go 660, we need a copy paste function or an easier way to back track".

(Me)What are you doing?

Has it come down to this personal attack Rev? Very well. Enjoy the rest of your time on DP.

attack? LOL hardly, my apologies if you take it that way.

nothing bad about grumpy if that is how you feel that way. we can tell at least i do.

just getting out from a cold myself, getting more rest and less grumpy. whatcha think i mean.
I realize you haven't got the slightest clue on what I meant when I asked you what you were doing,

no, still don't get what you are saying. and may never understand as you work at higher levels than i do, good enuf.

also you have excellent debating skills to hold some interest here on the tuff stuff and so does Tosca, very sharp.
but if you review your post to which I responded you might figure it out. Here's a hint: You included no link in it pertaining to my exchanges with @watsup . Anyways, nice knowing you.

all right, maybe in time i figure it out. working on the gaza problem a bit today, gonna take some time.

more difficult cause they have to distort the truth

they don't want The Truth, they want Evolutionary Propaganda

first you must start with The Truth to end with The Truth.

knock God out of the box and you get a distorted opinion.

here you go 660, we need a copy paste function or an easier way to back track

here is what i wrote above that is mostly creationist stuff. kinda Boiler Plate at best.

blessings people. if anyone out there can figure this one out, please do. but i need Plain English, not Plain Vagueness.

attack? LOL hardly, my apologies if you take it that way.

nothing bad about grumpy if that is how you feel that way. we can tell at least i do.

just getting out from a cold myself, getting more rest and less grumpy. whatcha think i mean.

no, still don't get what you are saying. and may never understand as you work at higher levels than i do, good enuf.

also you have excellent debating skills to hold some interest here on the tuff stuff and so does Tosca, very sharp.

all right, maybe in time i figure it out. working on the gaza problem a bit today, gonna take some time.

here is what i wrote above that is mostly creationist stuff. kinda Boiler Plate at best.

blessings people. if anyone out there can figure this one out, please do. but i need Plain English, not Plain Vagueness.

You don't need plain English; you need reading comprehension.

You don't need plain English; you need reading comprehension.

no i just need more ambition to go back and read all the posts you might be talking about.

i looked at them, but still can't figure it out. my guess it is something Subtle the average guy aint gonna see.

back in the day, i was near the top in comprehension. currently, some days reading something 2 or 3 times makes it clearer for some reason.

LOL, breaking up what?

we have to stand on our Rock here on this forum; i look at you and try to figure you out, but not very much.

i might figure out what Over is squawking but maybe not. it is all fine, this is still a Debate Forum and people get mad for whatever reasons that i don't know.

ever wonder why my stuff at times is Overly simple and Repetitious? because i know people don't get it or don't want to; most people are always right even when proven wrong.

back in School i was the Bad Guy in math class, not because i was the bad guy but everyone else was mostly failing. the teacher marked on a Curve to bring grades up, but if i consistently got A's that didn't work for other peoples tests that were getting 10 or 15%.

rather than fixing their problem, they figured i was the problem.

all of life is that way; my father was an Atheist and an engineer back in the day. he would go in companies that had 'engineers' but they couldn't engineer a paper bag.

my father could.

so he was the 'bad guy' constantly fixing the Engineering and then moving on to another company. eventually founding his own Engineering company with High Standards.........his stuff worked, guaranteed.

on the forum, that is my goal: good stuff every time, guaranteed. april 8 Eclipse, i may deliver on that difficult promise. can't afford to be wrong about the End Times because lives are at stake.

your's too.

we can benefit from Over's obvious superiority in thinking thru his debates; and yes he does get mad at me (and others) for stuff i have no clue about.

if i fixed it today, tomorrow will be something else, so it becomes a given. kinda like you with your long memory of stuff we say and those Funky thumbs that point it out.

LOL, nobody does that...........meh, but you do.

blessings, back to dealing with gaza another thread and then back to april 8

156631-425x282-Clue-game.jpg........no i have no clue. you can have this box back Logic, does no good today.

Your scientists have not come to any conclusions as to evolution. Just theories as regards origins. You hath very strong faith that they will.

All scientific theories are general conclusions about how a physical thing took place. Science constantly gets new information and refines the details. It is so tiresome to hear the ”just a theory” statement made when this has been explained repeatedly. Scientific theories are not “just theories”, they are finalized scientific ideas about how things worked back by evidence, testing, and verification.

ever wonder why my stuff at times is Overly simple and Repetitious?
It reflects the overly simple mentality and intellect behind them.
because i know people don't get it or don't want to;
Or they know it's childish BS!
most people are always right even when proven wrong.
When do you plan to prove anyone wrong?
on the forum, that is my goal: good stuff every time, guaranteed.
To be the "bad guy?" It's certainly not "high standards."
april 8 Eclipse, i may deliver on that difficult promise.
What "promise" would that be?
can't afford to be wrong about the End Times because lives are at stake.
Except you and every other doomsayer is wrong. Always have been too.
we can benefit from Over's obvious superiority in thinking thru his debates;
HAHAHAHAHAHA [deep breath] HAHAHAHAHAHA
and yes he does get mad at me (and others) for stuff i have no clue about.
Or he can't handle it everytime he's challenged, called out, or backed in a corner.

Has it come down to this personal attack Rev?

no personal 'attack' intended Over; my apologies to you if you feel that way.

you are still unclear after looking at things what the issues are, but i don't run my ship that way as you all come to know.

what link you might want to know, is still unclear to me; is it of any importance? if not then it is best to disregard a link as i give many links in my posts, some may be missing at times. my bad.

on the Bright Side congratulations on a successful thread, giving an example on best practices to win the debate with Evolutionists with their lack of substance on things that do matter in their theory.

Very well. Enjoy the rest of your time on DP. I realize you haven't got the slightest clue on what I meant when I asked you what you were doing, but if you review your post to which I responded you might figure it out. Here's a hint: You included no link in it pertaining to my exchanges with @watsup . Anyways, nice knowing you.

blessings, april 8 and beyond

If sickness was an accidental byproduct of human existence it would take very little time for it to wipe out mankind. Thus, a fully functioning immune system needed to be part of man's biological constitution. That poses the question; how would the body know it needed it? Mutations are random. Selection implies knowledge of what is needed. But that can't be the case either because it would have to have knowledge of what to expect for it to be efficient. The Aztex were nearly wiped out due to diseases foreign to them. They had an immune system but one that never was exposed to that specific type of invasion. If they were almost wiped out then what saved the first humans from being wiped out before it had a chance to develop an immune system? It's difficult to believe that they were protected from invaders from their environment without a means of fighting them off.

Only if you have no ****ing clue what “natural selection” means. Nature is doing the selecting and it’s unconsciously doing it on a single criteria: Does this make the species more able to survive?

Again, you don’t seem to have it through your thick skull that humans evolved from a previous species THAT ALREADY HAD A FUNCTIONAL IMMUNE SYSTEM.

Explained? I saw no explanation; just opinions. Opinions that are very short on refuting my point that the human body heals itself and unless mankind, in its infancy, had a fully functioning immune system it most likely would be extinct.

Yes, humans when they evolved had fully functioning immune system. We got them from the species we evolved from. Organisms have had functioning immune system for more than a billion years.

This is the picture they used to convince us of evolution.

R.1b2b8bb9864c9a4362ce8001b678e7e6

If the only evidence you’ve ever seen is that picture, your teachers were incompetent.

Science is fine, it IS what you do with science; claiming that science proves things that are not true.

but you insist because the main point is God, and you insist The Cause does not exist.

so you miss the Real Science every chance you get.

God sees that and puts it in his book for 'the meeting' he will have with you.

get ready for the Kickoff April 8 the whole month long; lots of prophetic destruction like the Terrorist attack on the baltimore bridge coming our way...

Then why is “his book” full of things that are objectively scientifically false?

Your scientists have not come to any conclusions as to evolution. Just theories as regards origins. You hath very strong faith that they will.

Evolution is an observed fact. Scientists have mountains of conclusions as to it.

Last edited:
All scientific theories are general conclusions about how a physical thing took place. Science constantly gets new information and refines the details. It is so tiresome to hear the ”just a theory” statement made when this has been explained repeatedly. Scientific theories are not “just theories”, they are finalized scientific ideas about how things worked back by evidence, testing, and verification.

Close, but the way to put it is that theories are frameworks that explain the evidence of a particular phenomena. Evolution is an observed fact. The Theory of Evolution is the framework that describes how evolution functions.

Similarly, that (some) diseases are caused by germs is a fact. The Germ Theory of Disease is the framework that describes how germs do it.

no personal 'attack' intended Over; my apologies to you if you feel that way.

you are still unclear after looking at things what the issues are, but i don't run my ship that way as you all come to know.

what link you might want to know, is still unclear to me; is it of any importance? if not then it is best to disregard a link as i give many links in my posts, some may be missing at times. my bad.

on the Bright Side congratulations on a successful thread, giving an example on best practices to win the debate with Evolutionists with their lack of substance on things that do matter in their theory.

blessings, april 8 and beyond
One last chance. What was your point in responding to what I said. Follow my link.

(You)"here you go 660, we need a copy paste function or an easier way to back track".

(Me)What are you doing?

You do very good with c&p, so that's no excuse for you not employing one.

Evolution is an observed fact. Scientists have mountains of conclusions as to it.
The same thing is true of scientific theories: theories are made from facts, theories never become facts.
Like I said: scientists have guesses (based on facts). The fact that many guesses have been offered regarding evolution attest to that single fact - evolutionists guess.

One last chance. What was your point in responding to what I said. Follow my link.

(Me)What are you doing?

You do very good with c&p, so that's no excuse for you not employing one.
good morning Over

my point? really nothing, what point is in c&p link 660? if someone doesn't understand what was posted earlier, IMHO it is best to rephrase your idea (if possible) in simple English and see how they do.

i prefer he doesn't refer back to a previous post as you point out but that is his MO (mode) on this forum.

to fix that i prefer c&p the link and then responding to whatever the point was.

sorry, i had no clue what you were referring to and thought it odd you responded to my c&p in that way. to me it was more annoying how watsup or whoever responds to you, but those responses are not going away if ever. so i give up and fix it how i can.

people on the job are that way, some will not do the Simplest thing and there is an uproar. my MO is to just go over and fix it and watch the shock on everyone's faces. life will not change.

my opinion on cartoons are the same way, i think they help a lot of people, as some people are more Graphically oriented in learning. if you study the art of teaching they will emphasize that to you. some people are hands on and others are Book oriented; i work with both when i train. some people are too proud to ever ask for assistance, help them anyway.

blessings.

good morning Over

my point? really nothing, what point is in c&p link 660? if someone doesn't understand what was posted earlier, IMHO it is best to rephrase your idea (if possible) in simple English and see how they do.

i prefer he doesn't refer back to a previous post as you point out but that is his MO (mode) on this forum.

to fix that i prefer c&p the link and then responding to whatever the point was.

sorry, i had no clue what you were referring to and thought it odd you responded to my c&p in that way. to me it was more annoying how watsup or whoever responds to you, but those responses are not going away if ever. so i give up and fix it how i can.

people on the job are that way, some will not do the Simplest thing and there is an uproar. my MO is to just go over and fix it and watch the shock on everyone's faces. life will not change.

my opinion on cartoons are the same way, i think they help a lot of people, as some people are more Graphically oriented in learning. if you study the art of teaching they will emphasize that to you. some people are hands on and others are Book oriented; i work with both when i train. some people are too proud to ever ask for assistance, help them anyway.

blessings.
Ok. I forgive you. Just remember it's not always the poster that's being vague, but also quite possibly your lack of understanding that is the problem.

Ok. I forgive you. Just remember it's not always the poster that's being vague, but also quite possibly your lack of understanding that is the problem.
thanks. a lack of understanding is my MO, still under the weather this week.

if i could do it over, maybe i should have responded to watsup with a C&P of 660 asking if this was his intention. it could have been a bit interesting response from him as it always seems to be.

you have to understand, i don't operate at your level or pay grade. if something is kinda vague to me then it will sail over my head.

what we are discussing is still vague to me, c&p is vague issue. referring back to a previous post is kind of an insult; i don't do that for reasons given.

i do other things that annoy at times, but debating is like that because of the boredom levels incurred in tedious intellectual activities.

earlier this week, being sick i sat here for hours doing April 8 work; after a while it really wasn't that interesting to me. so i went to other forums to break it up. educators know that people learn on a Bell Curve, after so much time the retentive ability of the human mind drops like a rock.

blessings.

thanks. a lack of understanding is my MO, still under the weather this week.

if i could do it over, maybe i should have responded to watsup with a C&P of 660 asking if this was his intention. it could have been a bit interesting response from him as it always seems to be.
There's no reason to lighten @watsup load. If he wants to have his previous posts reconsidered then he should make it easier for us to do so. That was my point.
you have to understand, i don't operate at your level or pay grade. if something is kinda vague to me then it will sail over my head.

what we are discussing is still vague to me, c&p is vague issue. referring back to a previous post is kind of an insult; i don't do that for reasons given.

i do other things that annoy at times, but debating is like that because of the boredom levels incurred in tedious intellectual activities.

earlier this week, being sick i sat here for hours doing April 8 work; after a while it really wasn't that interesting to me. so i went to other forums to break it up. educators know that people learn on a Bell Curve, after so much time the retentive ability of the human mind drops like a rock.

blessings.

Like I said: scientists have guesses (based on facts). The fact that many guesses have been offered regarding evolution attest to that single fact - evolutionists guess.

You didn’t bother to read anything after that line did you? Because it explains that theories aren’t guesses and scientific theories are explanations of facts.

But then again, you aren’t looking for actual scientific information. You are trying to justify your religious beliefs.

You didn’t bother to read anything after that line did you? Because it explains that theories aren’t guesses and scientific theories are explanations of facts.

first you need to find some facts. where are they?

we can wait.

But then again, you aren’t looking for actual scientific information. You are trying to justify your religious beliefs.

we think God is more Credible than your lack of facts.

April 8 has more facts than the Evolutionist does.

Back
Top Bottom