• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone Has Already Been Killed Because of Trump Dossier, Fusion GPS Revealed

Because they get paid to. It's their job. It's no different than the shills who go on CNN for either the Trump campaign or the Clinton campaign and spread their propaganda there. Same concept, different medium.

LOL! If that's the case, they're paying them WAY too much.

LOL! If that's the case, they're paying them WAY too much.
It's not about the credibility or validity of the statements, it's about how many people can you get to believe them and pass them on.

As far as how much these types of people get paid, I don't have any idea. But, again, remember the goal is not about honesty or quality, but simply how many people can you get to believe it. I remember in the older days of the Internet (and it still may be true today), there would be jobs paying X amount per post and Y amount per thread started. I'm sure such a market still exists today.

No, it doesn't. She said she regretted not telling Grassley first, not that she regretted releasing them.

It didn't do her an credit to look underhanded.

It didn't do her an credit to look underhanded.
Isn't it amazing how the government official who released taxpayer funded testimony in full to counteract the selective leaking taking place is considered the one to have looked "underhanded"?

And sure, there was a reason Feinstein didn't discuss it with Grassley and no one believes for a second it had anything to do with a cold. And if Feinstein tries to claim any such things, she's obviously lying. But the important thing right now is that the true information is out there and that those trotting out knowingly falsified theories based on this testimony have now been exposed.

Part 1
You missed the point. I didn't say the Clinton campaign or forces allied with Clinton weren't the second client. I said the transcript didn't say they were the client, which directly rebutted your sentence which began with "If you read through the transcript you know that..who at the time was conducting anti-Trump opposition research for Hillary Clintons campaign."

I've said, either in this thread or others, that it is commonly accepted (if no confirmed) it was pro Clinton forces who was Fusion's second client. My point was simply that the transcript did not say what you intimated it said. That's why I said you were playing loose with the facts, not that you were wrong or telling a lie.

Words matter.

No it's not, what's stupid is claiming it is a president's FBI. The FBI in 2016 was no more Obama's FBI than the FBI in 2017 was Trump's FBI and it is ridiculous to claim otherwise. No one would ever say that employees of the FBI are all politically indifferent, but to claim the entire FBI belongs to a president is false.

Again, words matter.

I've addressed this above.

Unsubstantiated doesn't mean false.

Furthermore, I'd LOVE to see the court documents where you insinuate Steele said every thing he presented was unsubstantiated. Please source where he said all of the information he provided was unsubstantiated. My bet is that you can't, especially since some of the information he passed along HAS been verified.

Please cite your source. Thanks.
What does this have to do with the fact that your statement of "If you read through the transcript you know that Obama's FBI told Christopher Steele...that Trump and his campaign had ties to Russians" was false? Please address the topic. You said something which is not supported by the transcript. Do you admit your false claim?

I've been using facts and quotes from the testimony. You're the one who keeps claiming old information debunks new information because the source of the new information is trying to cover up their own reporting of old information because they apparently didn't like the old information so they want to cover it up even though they were the ones who reported it.

It's not ignorance to post facts. It is dishonest, however, to ignore them. I'm asking that you pay attention to facts please.

Christopher Steel admits anti-Trump dossier unverified

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wash...opher-steele-admits-dossier-charge-unverifie/

Ive posted this link a number of times

Andrew McCabe testifies the only dossier allegation confirmed was Page's trip to Moscow

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-trump-dossier-new-subpoenas-planned.amp.html

Isn't it amazing how the government official who released taxpayer funded testimony in full to counteract the selective leaking taking place is considered the one to have looked "underhanded"?

And sure, there was a reason Feinstein didn't discuss it with Grassley and no one believes for a second it had anything to do with a cold. And if Feinstein tries to claim any such things, she's obviously lying. But the important thing right now is that the true information is out there and that those trotting out knowingly falsified theories based on this testimony have now been exposed.

Glenn Simpsons testimony is " true " ? What gives you that impression ?

Fusion GPS hired Nellie Ohr, who was a expert on Russian affairs, and she spoke Russian.
When asked if they had anyone on their staff that spoke Russian, he said no.

Christopher Steel admits anti-Trump dossier unverified

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wash...opher-steele-admits-dossier-charge-unverifie/

Ive posted this link a number of times
That's not what I asked for. I don't see anywhere that your source links to the court document and your source even specifically says "acknowledges that a sensational charge" was unverified. However, you're insinuating the entire dossier is unverified which is not what your source claims (and yet consistent with a propaganda pusher).

Please cite what I asked for. Thanks.
Glenn Simpsons testimony is " true " ? What gives you that impression ?
Please point out where I said this. You keep posting more and more lies.

I didn't comment on the accuracy of Simpson's testimony, only about those who were selectively leaking parts of it and commenting on the fact the full testimony is out there and it can no longer be cherry-picked for political reasons. Stop posting lies.

Last edited:
That's not what I asked for. I don't see anywhere that your source links to the court document and your source even specifically says "acknowledges that a sensational charge" was unverified. However, you're insinuating the entire dossier is unverified which is not what your source claims.

I didn't comment on the accuracy of Simpson's testimony, only about those who were selectively leaking parts of it and commenting on the fact the full testimony is out there and it can no longer be cherry-picked for political reasons. Stop posting lies.

I dont have access to the actual court documents from the Libel case against Steele and Fusion GPS

I DID provide a link that references them. If thats not enough, here's James Comey's 2017 testimony where he calls the allegations in dossier " salacious and unverified "....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ence-in-2016-election/?utm_term=.c6e3768f3713

That's not what I asked for. I don't see anywhere that your source links to the court document and your source even specifically says "acknowledges that a sensational charge" was unverified. However, you're insinuating the entire dossier is unverified which is not what your source claims.

He doesn't care.

The guy is a complete goner when it comes to the ability to be reasoned with -- he drank the kool-aid.

He'll simply parrot the same talking points every post, no matter what you do to refute his arguments. He's not going to back down from his arguments, or stop posting things he probably knows are lies.

It's not a conversation at all.

I dont have access to the actual court documents from the Libel case against Steele and Fusion GPS
Okay, so you can't back up your claim with first party sources. Good to know.

I DID provide a link that references them.
Yes, but A) the link doesn't source them and B) it only deals with ONE of the accusations.

As such, you claiming that Steele said the dossier is unverified is not supported by any fact you can produce. Typical propaganda.
If thats not enough, here's James Comey's 2017 testimony where he calls the allegations in dossier " salacious and unverified "....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c6e3768f3713
Those words appear no where in the link you provided. You putting quotes around them is yet another dishonest comment. In fact, here's what James Comey ACTUALLY said:

CASTRO: Are you investigating the claims made in the dossier?

COMEY: I'm not gonna comment on that, Mr. Castro.

I've asked you repeatedly to stop posting lies and you repeatedly post lies. Typical propaganda.
He doesn't care.

He'll simply parrot the same talking points every post, no matter what you do to refute his arguments. He's not going to back down from his arguments, or stop posting things he probably knows are lies.

It's not a conversation at all.
I know, but my responses are not meant for him.

Okay, so you can't back up your claim with first party sources. Good to know.

Yes, but A) the link doesn't source them and B) it only deals with ONE of the accusations.

As such, you claiming that Steele said the dossier is unverified is not supported by any fact you can produce. Typical propaganda.
Those words appear no where in the link you provided. You putting quotes around them is yet another dishonest comment. In fact, here's what James Comey ACTUALLY said:

I've asked you repeatedly to stop posting lies and you repeatedly post lies. Typical propaganda.
I know, but my responses are not meant for him.

So you take Simspons testimony as fact and everything else is " lies and propaganda " ? Thats blatant hypocrisy coming from someone that accuses others of posting propaganda.

I asked you, what gives you the impression that Simspons testimony is the " truth " ? Be specific

Ive given multiple examples that call his testimony into question, that contradict the narrative he tried to establish, and that proves he misled the committee out right.

You're trying to understand why? It's a simple matter, really.

The GOP is in control of the committee that took the testimony, and they were withholding it from release because releasing it would pop holes in the false narrative that they're trying to promulgate about the 'real' scandal actually involving the Dems and Hillary.

But you already knew that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled attempts at misdirection and distortions.

You know how I know you didn't read the testimony? :lamo

The testimony in no way absolves the Clinton camp or Fusion or the DOJ or the FBI in a possible conspiracy. In fact it confirms the contact between Fusion before during and after the election with agents within the FBI and DOJ which shows the FBI and DOJ were aware of the Steele Dossier long before they claimed to know about it.

So you take Simspons testimony as fact
I didn't comment on the accuracy of Simpson's testimony
Stop posting lies.

and everything else is " lies and propaganda " ?
No, your posts are propaganda and lies. This isn't hard to understand.

I asked you, what gives you the impression that Simspons testimony is the " truth " ? Be specific
And that's a stupid question because, as I said earlier, I didn't comment on the accuracy of Simpson's testimony.

Stop posting lies.

You know how I know you didn't read the testimony? :lamo

The testimony in no way absolves the Clinton camp or Fusion or the DOJ or the FBI in a possible conspiracy. In fact it confirms the contact between Fusion before during and after the election with agents within the FBI and DOJ which shows the FBI and DOJ were aware of the Steele Dossier long before they claimed to know about it.

You delude yourself into knowing things based only in your fantasies.

Nothing that you've stated is relevant to what I posted. The release of the testimony addresses much of the conservative bull**** counternarrative on the whole Russia scandal in regards to the dossier. There is no credible evidence, whatsoever, not even in your fever dreams, of some FBI/DOJ/Dems/Hillary conspiracy, and withholding the testimony allowed the republicans to let it fester in the minds of suckers, rubes and simpletons.

I see that it's still working.

" But the important thing right now is that the TRUE INFORMATION is out there...."

You obviously did comment on the accuracy of his testimony, or are you going to lie and claim you didn't ?

" But the important thing right now is that the TRUE INFORMATION is out there...."

You obviously did comment on the accuracy of his testimony, or are you going to lie and claim you didn't ?
I've already explained this:

Stop posting lies.

You delude yourself into knowing things based only in your fantasies.

Nothing that you've stated is relevant to what I posted. The release of the testimony addresses much of the conservative bull**** counternarrative on the whole Russia scandal in regards to the dossier. There is no credible evidence, whatsoever, not even in your fever dreams, of some FBI/DOJ/Dems/Hillary conspiracy, and withholding the testimony allowed the republicans to let it fester in the minds of suckers, rubes and simpletons.

I see that it's still working.

LOL. We have the lead agent texting his mistress (also working on the investigation) that it was imperative that Trump not become president and create "insurance" in case Trump does win... we have the DOJ employee working on the investigation married to a woman hired by the company building the dossier.... we have the Clinton campaign funding the dossier... we have the FBI assistant director getting $700,000 for his wife's campaign funneled through the same intermediary that Clinton used to fund the dossier.... we have the FBI using a dossier they would later admit they couldn't corroborate in a FISA warrant, we have Fusion GPS leadership pleading the 5th before House Intel committee hearing when questioned about all of this.... Good grief, any one of those facts, were they connected to Trump, would have you guys screaming for impeachment, and that isn't even the half of it.

I've already explained this:

Stop posting lies.

Lol ! Irony

Youv'e spent better part of this thread defending lies and propaganda.
What a ****ing hypocrite

No deaths from the transcript but possibly Steele's contacts
Consider that Steele had contacts in Russia from his past employment, consider the contacts to gather this information would be high level, consider the FSB would be all over those like a fly on a turd. It is entirely possible that someone was killed.

We know that Steele had russian contacts. He was being paid by the DNC and the clinton campaign. So the real people that committed collusion with the russiand would be
the DNC and Clinton.

i guess we need an investigation and call on steele to testify who he paid or got information from Russia on.

why would the DNC incriminate themselves and clinton in a cover up like this.

LOL. We have the lead agent texting his mistress (also working on the investigation) that it was imperative that Trump not become president and create "insurance" in case Trump does win... we have the DOJ employee working on the investigation married to a woman hired by the company building the dossier.... we have the Clinton campaign funding the dossier... we have the FBI assistant director getting $700,000 for his wife's campaign funneled through the same intermediary that Clinton used to fund the dossier.... we have the FBI using a dossier they would later admit they couldn't corroborate in a FISA warrant, we have Fusion GPS leadership pleading the 5th before House Intel committee hearing when questioned about all of this.... Good grief, any one of those facts, were they connected to Trump, would have you guys screaming for impeachment, and that isn't even the half of it.

They can't accept that the corruption in this thing goes as far as it does.

Back
Top Bottom