• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone Has Already Been Killed Because of Trump Dossier, Fusion GPS Revealed

Lol. I have to say, Fenton's double-down posts are pure comedy gold.

Someone has already been killed because of Trump dosser, Fusion GPS revealed.
'Somebody's already been killed' because of Trump dossier, Fusion GPS rep revealed | Fox News

" A attorney for the co-founder of opposition research firm, Fusion GPS revealed during a close door inrerview this Summer with Congressional investigators that " somebody's already been killed " as a result of the publication of the anti-Trump dossier"

Dianne Fienstein unilatterly released part of the transcript and Im trying to understand why.

Last year, Liberal news media outlets obsessed over the allegations in the dossier.
CNN reported it was used to obtain FISA warrants and Buzz-Feed published the entire dossier

As far as someone being killed, Fusion GPSs attorney was under oath

Too bad you all elected Sneaky sleazy Don. I imagine a few more people will die because of his treachery.

If Feinstein released classified material without proper authority, she could be looking at an espionage charge.

lol...it's your moron president who is facing that fate, cuz.

lol...it's your moron president who is facing that fate, cuz.

You people crack me up!

The president is literally has supreme classification authority.

Someone has already been killed because of Trump dosser, Fusion GPS revealed.
'Somebody's already been killed' because of Trump dossier, Fusion GPS rep revealed | Fox News

" A attorney for the co-founder of opposition research firm, Fusion GPS revealed during a close door inrerview this Summer with Congressional investigators that " somebody's already been killed " as a result of the publication of the anti-Trump dossier"

Dianne Fienstein unilatterly released part of the transcript and Im trying to understand why.

Last year, Liberal news media outlets obsessed over the allegations in the dossier.
CNN reported it was used to obtain FISA warrants and Buzz-Feed published the entire dossier

As far as someone being killed, Fusion GPSs attorney was under oath

Putin had several officials related to the dossier "removed". He doesn't like leaks which is what the dossier contained. Here's one of them.

Ex-KGB chief Oleg Erovinkin, who was suspected of helping draft the Trump dossier, was found dead in the back of his car December 26, according to The Telegraph. Erovinkin also was an aide to former deputy prime minister Igor Sechin, who now heads up state-owned Rosneft.

https://www.axios.com/russian-diplomats-keep-dying-unexpectedly-1513303951-de0183f3-7f77-400e-b9a2-45fb8ed7dfbd.html

You people crack me up!

Your president is so dumb, he let his eagerness to "get" Hillary override his responsibility to the country. He's toast. And, rightfully so.

The Democrats and their supporters are panicking over this growing scandal, and for good reason.

House Intel Commitee recieves all sunpoeaned documents from DOJ involving FBIs use of dossier...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...ts-from-doj-on-fusion-gps-nunes-says.amp.html

Bank turns over Fusion GPS bank record to House intel commitee...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s-bank-records-house-investigation/index.html

Bruce Ohr loses another Job title....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...sier-figures-loses-another-job-title.amp.html

IG Michael Horrowitz scheduled to release report and deliver 1.2 million documents to Congress within next couple of months....

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...ction-justice-department-investigation-244929

You people crack me up!

Trump is not above the law. No President is. He can be impeached and tried for treason.

Your president is so dumb, he let his eagerness to "get" Hillary override his responsibility to the country. He's toast. And, rightfully so.

He's dumb? That's all you have? :lamo

Trump is not above the law. No President is. He can be impeached and tried for treason.

He can't be impeached for releasing classified information. Fienstein can be.

Im still waiting for you to list the " lies " Ive told.
Why are you waiting when you can quite literally see one in the post of mine you quoted?

When you show any interest in actually addressing the points I've made, rather than just regurgitating the same stupid propaganda you continue to post and has already been debunked, let me know. Until then, you'll just have to do your own leg work on the lies you posted I've already pointed out. As I said, I've grown tired of pointing out the nature of your posts so, since I've clearly made my points and you keep running away from them, I don't see much need to waste my time on your propaganda.
It's a common tactic of propagandists and shills. It's not a coincidence some posters keep posting the same information over and over and over and over again, no matter how many times it gets debunked and exposed as the stupid nonsense it is. All I can say is that for those who do it, I hope the money is worth it.

Wow, you are playing VERY loose with facts here.

First of all, the transcript does NOT say Fusion was conducting research for Clinton's campaign, they specifically and repeatedly denied to name either of their two different clients who came to them.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.e43b19526b19

"Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele,
a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity."

By the time Steele met with the FBI, Trump was the GOP nominee, and Hillary was the Democratic nominee and Fusion GPS only had ONE client. The FBI was collaborating with Steele and Fusion GPS by offering up intelligence and or information.

Second of all, there is no "Obama's FBI". The FBI is independent of the President, so stop making things up (in fact, Simpson testified it was his impression that Steele severed contact with the FBI due to pro-Trump forces in the FBI).

This is retarded. James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Sztrok or even Bruce Ohr were far from independent investigators. No one's buying that BS

Peter Sztroks text

" I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office [Andy McCabe is the FBI deputy director and married to a Democratic Virginiia State Senate candidate] for that there's no way he gets elected — but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…."

So what exactly do you think Peter Sztrok was demoted for. He went from assistant head of Counter intelligence to human resources ? Why after McCabe's testimony did he suddenly announce his retirement ? Why has Bruce Ohr been demoted twice ?

Simpson testified “There was a concern that the FBI was being manipulated for political ends by the Trump people and we didn’t really understand what was going on,” .
Now this is hilarious. The FBI was pro-Trump ?? Was this before or after they obtained FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign staff ? Was this before or after Trump associates were unmasked ?? Before or after Comey's draft letter exonerating Clinton weeks before she and her team were interviewed ?

Talk about spreading partisan propaganda, your laying it on thick and showing your ignorance to boot. In court papers Steele was forced to admit HIS allegations in the dossier were unsubstantiated, that the were never meant to be made public. But according to Simpson, he felt compelled to take these unsubstantiated allegations to the FBI ? And then to the media when he thought the FBI was pro-Trump. SUCH Bull ****

Continued....

Thirdly, Simpson did not testify the FBI told Steele that Trump campaign had ties to Russians, he testified that the FBI told Steele they believe Steele's research might be credible based on other intelligence they had received and that "one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization".

The FBI offered up corroborating statements to a opposition research firm that was hired by the Hillary campaign and the DNC . Your'e seriously claiming the FBI didnt do their due diligence and vet Steele and his connections ?

Stop posting lies. I understand why you are here, but at least don't post lies.

None of that is truthful based on the transcript. We can reasonably assume pro Hillary forces (whether it was the DNC, the campaign, etc.) was the SECOND client of Fusion. However, it's been widely reported it was conservative forces who first opened a case with Fusion about Trump.

Your ignorance is stunning, it really is. The Washington Free Beacon dropped Fusion GPS BEFORE Fusion hired Christopher Steele, honestly its old news. So Im not lying, your'e just uniformed. I dont resent people for being uninformed, I resent them when they lack the courage and the integrity to read anything that challenges their pre-conceived notions

You literally just contradicted yourself here. In your first sentence, you already acknowledged that the FBI had a case open on Trump, so the Steele dossier solely wouldn't be used to obtain FISA warrant, but rather to corroborate information they had already known.

No, I used a talking point to make a point, I never said I believed it.

Obama's Intel Cheifs briefed Obama and Trump and Congress on the contents of the dossier back in April. These are the same allegations Steele was forced to admit were unsubstantiated, and the same allegations that are at the center of a Libel case filed against Steel in London.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-intelligence-chiefs-told-trump-that-russia-attempted-to-compromise-him/

Intelligence Chiefs Told Trump That Russia Attempted to Compromise Him
"The synopsis is of a dossier that was prepared by an ex-British intelligence agent for the use of opposition research against Trump. Buzzfeed got a hold of the dossier and reported that many of the claims in it are unverified and may be impossible to verify. Also, it noted there were some errors in it."

The briefings to Congress and the briefings to Obama were always about the dossier. The Carter Page warrant was obtained using the allegations against him in the dossier. The leaks to the media were always leaks from the dossier.

As far as Simpsons claim of FBI intel corroborating the allegations ? McCabe testified under oath that the ONLY thing the FBI corroborated was that Carter Page traveled to Moscow.

See, this is the problem you have when you post lies. It tends to lead to one making embarrassing mistakes like this, where you directly contradict yourself and expose the true nature of your propaganda. At least you stopped posting your stupid posts about how old information debunks new information and that CNN was trying to cover up a report they broadcast.

:lamo
You actually thought Fusion GPS had a additional and Conservative client when Steele was meeting with the FBI. Your arrogance is matched only by your ignorance, and you should really stop calling people stupid. Glass houses and all

Part 1
By the time Steele met with the FBI, Trump was the GOP nominee, and Hillary was the Democratic nominee and Fusion GPS only had ONE client. The FBI was collaborating with Steele and Fusion GPS by offering up intelligence and or information.
You missed the point. I didn't say the Clinton campaign or forces allied with Clinton weren't the second client. I said the transcript didn't say they were the client, which directly rebutted your sentence which began with "If you read through the transcript you know that..who at the time was conducting anti-Trump opposition research for Hillary Clintons campaign."

I've said, either in this thread or others, that it is commonly accepted (if no confirmed) it was pro Clinton forces who was Fusion's second client. My point was simply that the transcript did not say what you intimated it said. That's why I said you were playing loose with the facts, not that you were wrong or telling a lie.

Words matter.

This is retarded.
No it's not, what's stupid is claiming it is a president's FBI. The FBI in 2016 was no more Obama's FBI than the FBI in 2017 was Trump's FBI and it is ridiculous to claim otherwise. No one would ever say that employees of the FBI are all politically indifferent, but to claim the entire FBI belongs to a president is false.

Again, words matter.

Simpson testified “There was a concern that the FBI was being manipulated for political ends by the Trump people and we didn’t really understand what was going on,” .
Now this is hilarious. The FBI was pro-Trump ??
I've addressed this above.

In court papers Steele was forced to admit HIS allegations in the dossier were unsubstantiated, that the were never meant to be made public. But according to Simpson, he felt compelled to take these unsubstantiated allegations to the FBI ?
Unsubstantiated doesn't mean false.

Furthermore, I'd LOVE to see the court documents where you insinuate Steele said every thing he presented was unsubstantiated. Please source where he said all of the information he provided was unsubstantiated. My bet is that you can't, especially since some of the information he passed along HAS been verified.

Please cite your source. Thanks.
The FBI offered up corroborating statements to a opposition research firm that was hired by the Hillary campaign and the DNC . Your'e seriously claiming the FBI didnt do their due diligence and vet Steele and his connections ?
What does this have to do with the fact that your statement of "If you read through the transcript you know that Obama's FBI told Christopher Steele...that Trump and his campaign had ties to Russians" was false? Please address the topic. You said something which is not supported by the transcript. Do you admit your false claim?

Your ignorance is stunning, it really is.
I've been using facts and quotes from the testimony. You're the one who keeps claiming old information debunks new information because the source of the new information is trying to cover up their own reporting of old information because they apparently didn't like the old information so they want to cover it up even though they were the ones who reported it.

It's not ignorance to post facts. It is dishonest, however, to ignore them. I'm asking that you pay attention to facts please.

Last edited:
Part 2
The Washington Free Beacon dropped Fusion GPS BEFORE Fusion hired Christopher Steele
No one has said otherwise. :shrug:

However, if you read the testimony, Christopher Steele was only hired to investigate Russia connections based on what Fusion had found during their initial background check of public records, a process which was first started by conservative forces.

Again, these are just the facts. Simpson clearly testified that when his firm does research (including in this case), they first examine every piece of publicly available information they can find and then use those findings to determine where to go next. The only reason Steele was in Russia was based on things Fusion had already found and wanted to follow up on.

So Im not lying, your'e just uniformed.
You're repeatedly claiming things were in the transcript which was the exact opposite of what was testified. That makes it a lie. If the FBI told Steele the information he brought to them was credible based on information they had already obtained, that is the exact opposite of "So Obama's FBI was feeding Hillary's oppo-research firm information", which is what you originally claimed. That claim is a lie.

I dont resent people for being uninformed
No, you just resent them for being informed and debunking the propaganda you post. The only reason I'm even replying again is because you actually provided a post which would be considered a valid response by a non-propaganda spreading shill and I told you I would reply to you if you'd do that.

I resent them when they lack the courage and the integrity to read anything that challenges their pre-conceived notions
You literally made multiple claims which are directly contradicted by the transcript you said your claims were supported by. You probably shouldn't be the person to post a comment like this.

No, I used a talking point to make a point, I never said I believed it.
You've made that same point multiple times, but you say you don't believe it? So, then, how are you not posting lies or at the very least propaganda?

You don't get it both ways. You don't get to say that "Obama's FBI" told Steele that Trump had Russia connections and then shortly thereafter claim the FBI used the Steele memos to get a FISA warrant. Those two things are in direct contradiction to each other.

Obama's Intel Cheifs briefed Obama and Trump and Congress on the contents of the dossier back in April.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bre...rump-that-russia-attempted-to-compromise-him/

I believe you mean January, not April. At least that is what your link said. I'm sure this was just an innocent mistake and in no way part of a continuing pattern of posting untruthful things...

As far as Simpsons claim of FBI intel corroborating the allegations?
Where did Simpson make that claim? The only thing I've seen Simpson testify to is that the FBI told Steele his information corroborated information the FBI already had. Again, words matter and there's a big difference between what Simpson said and what you said.

You actually thought Fusion GPS had a additional and Conservative client when Steele was meeting with the FBI.
No I didn't. I never said anything like that. This is you, once again, posting a lie. I never said anything of the sort. Stop posting lies.

Your arrogance is matched only by your ignorance, and you should really stop calling people stupid. Glass houses and all
I didn't call you stupid, I called you someone who pushes propaganda by crafting stupid posts full of lies and debunked information. And that is 100% the truth.
No. She regrets not speaking w/Grassley first, not releasing.

Reading is fundamental.
But posting lies serves the cause better.

Last edited:
Part 2
No one has said otherwise. :shrug:

However, if you read the testimony, Christopher Steele was only hired to investigate Russia connections based on what Fusion had found during their initial background check of public records, a process which was first started by conservative forces.

Again, these are just the facts. Simpson clearly testified that when his firm does research (including in this case), they first examine every piece of publicly available information they can find and then use those findings to determine where to go next. The only reason Steele was in Russia was based on things Fusion had already found and wanted to follow up on.

You're repeatedly claiming things were in the transcript which was the exact opposite of what was testified. That makes it a lie. If the FBI told Steele the information he brought to them was credible based on information they had already obtained, that is the exact opposite of "So Obama's FBI was feeding Hillary's oppo-research firm information", which is what you originally claimed. That claim is a lie.

No, you just resent them for being informed and debunking the propaganda you post. The only reason I'm even replying again is because you actually provided a post which would be considered a valid response by a non-propaganda spreading shill and I told you I would reply to you if you'd do that.

You literally made multiple claims which are directly contradicted by the transcript you said your claims were supported by. You probably shouldn't be the person to post a comment like this.

You've made that same point multiple times, but you say you don't believe it? So, then, how are you not posting lies?

You don't get it both ways. You don't get to say that "Obama's FBI" told Steele that Trump had Russia connections and then shortly thereafter claim the FBI used the Steele memos to get a FISA warrant. Those two things are in direct contradiction to each other.

I believe you mean January, not April. At least that is what your link said. I'm sure this was just an innocent mistake and in no way part of a continuing pattern of posting untruthful things...

Where did Simpson make that claim? The only thing I've seen Simpson testify to is that the FBI told Steele his information corroborated information the FBI already had. Again, words matter and there's a big difference between what Simpson said and what you said.

No I didn't. I never said anything like that. This is you, once again, posting a lie. I never said anything of the sort. Stop posting lies.

I didn't call you stupid, I called you someone who pushes propaganda by crafting stupid posts full of lies and debunked information. And that is 100% the truth.
But posting lies serves the cause better.

I'm genuinely at a loss as to why certain people show up to a discussion forum and simply bray lies, distortions and mischaracterizations.

What's the point?

Better to go out and enjoy life.

I'm genuinely at a loss as to why certain people show up to a discussion forum and simply bray lies, distortions and mischaracterizations.

What's the point?

Better to go out and enjoy life.
Because they get paid to. It's their job. It's no different than the shills who go on CNN for either the Trump campaign or the Clinton campaign and spread their propaganda there. Same concept, different medium.

Back
Top Bottom