• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone Has Already Been Killed Because of Trump Dossier, Fusion GPS Revealed

More to the point. Graham and Grassley falsely and maliciously publicly referred Steele for criminal investigation to mislead the American public. Honorable men would resign, having been shown to be liars.

and you conclude that on what FUSION GPS testimony? What about all the other players involved? All the other documents the committee received.

In fact it was a memo to the FBI from Steele is what caught Steele in the lie to the FBI.

and you conclude that on what FUSION GPS testimony? What about all the other players involved? All the other documents the committee received.

In fact it was a memo to the FBI from Steele is what caught Steele in the lie to the FBI.

Please tell us what lie he told the FBI.

Please tell us what lie he told the FBI.

Be patient, all that has been reported on in the evidence Grassley and Graham turned over to the DOJ in part a memo from Steele to the FBI. The contents has not been released nor is the memo the only piece of evidence turned over to the DOJ.

Everything is going to come out. And I have a feeling the Left isn't going to like what they hear.

Be patient, all that has been reported on in the evidence Grassley and Graham turned over to the DOJ in part a memo from Steele to the FBI. The contents has not been released nor is the memo the only piece of evidence turned over to the DOJ.

Everything is going to come out. And I have a feeling the Left isn't going to like what they hear.

Nice try. Um, Russia is not your friend. Or is it?

What is "all the is?" This just pure gibberish.

Get a grip it is a typo. It should read "all this is going to be over".

If you read through the transcript you know that Obama's FBI told Christopher Steele, who at the time was conducting anti-Trump opposition research for Hillary Clintons campaign, that Trump and his campaign had ties to Russians
Wow, you are playing VERY loose with facts here.

First of all, the transcript does NOT say Fusion was conducting research for Clinton's campaign, they specifically and repeatedly denied to name either of their two different clients who came to them. Second of all, there is no "Obama's FBI". The FBI is independent of the President, so stop making things up (in fact, Simpson testified it was his impression that Steele severed contact with the FBI due to pro-Trump forces in the FBI). Thirdly, Simpson did not testify the FBI told Steele that Trump campaign had ties to Russians, he testified that the FBI told Steele they believe Steele's research might be credible based on other intelligence they had received and that "one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization".

Stop posting lies. I understand why you are here, but at least don't post lies.

So Obama's FBI was feeding Hillary's oppo-research firm information
None of that is truthful based on the transcript. We can reasonably assume pro Hillary forces (whether it was the DNC, the campaign, etc.) was the SECOND client of Fusion. However, it's been widely reported it was conservative forces who first opened a case with Fusion about Trump.

while Steele's dossier was being used to obtain FISA warrants
You literally just contradicted yourself here. In your first sentence, you already acknowledged that the FBI had a case open on Trump, so the Steele dossier solely wouldn't be used to obtain FISA warrant, but rather to corroborate information they had already known.

See, this is the problem you have when you post lies. It tends to lead to one making embarrassing mistakes like this, where you directly contradict yourself and expose the true nature of your propaganda. At least you stopped posting your stupid posts about how old information debunks new information and that CNN was trying to cover up a report they broadcast. :lol:

Seriously, please stop posting lies, it gets old.

Im pretty sure he was referring to Seth Richards

The media told us is was just a simple mugging but nothing was taken from him

This went on in Stalinist Russia all the time; it's now ho-hum here too.

Youv've read in other places ? Lol !

No, you read the NYTS article that desperately tried to construct a new narrative that minimized the dossier influence in the investigation.

I guess the NYTs thinks their readers are morons.

CNN reported back in April that the dossier was used to not only bolster tje investigation but to obtain a FISA warrant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...-donald-trump-russia-investigation/index.html

A Mother Jones article from January 2017 reports that the FBIs reacted with " Shock and Horror " after Steele had breifed them on the contents of the dossier..

The Spy Who Wrote the Trump-Russia Memos: It Was “Hair-Raising” Stuff – Mother Jones

Doesnt sound like the FBI had any prior information whatsover on Trump Russian collusion.

Michae Isikoffs Yahoo article from September is FILLED with allegations found in the dossier. He discuses information he recieved about a US intel investigation into Carter Page

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-s-inte...ween-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html

We now know his source was Fusion GPS, or Christopher Steele who was directed by Fusion GPS to brief reporters on the contents of the dossier.

When Steele briefed the FBI on the contents of the dossier, after they reacted with " shock and horror " what did they do ?

They obtained a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. The allegations against Carter Page come diretly from the dossier.

No, Popadopolis wasn't the trigger, the dosier was. Media outlets have been obsessing over it since Steele leaked it to them

And this attorney is LYING when he claims that Fusion GPS wanted the dossier kept our of the media.

New court documents in the libel case against Steele proves he was directed by Fusion GPS to fly to Washington to brief a handfull of reporters fron Left wing media outlets.

Byron York: Trump dossier mystery deepens!

So try again

From the just released transcript

•Steele, Simpson testified, told him the FBI also had a source inside the Trump operation, although he wasn't sure whether that meant the presidential campaign or the Trump Organization. The bureau was more inclined to believe Steele's information, he said, "because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing, and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization."

Wow, you are playing VERY loose with facts here.

First of all, the transcript does NOT say Fusion was conducting research for Clinton's campaign, they specifically and repeatedly denied to name either of their two different clients who came to them. Second of all, there is no "Obama's FBI". The FBI is independent of the President, so stop making things up (in fact, Simpson testified it was his impression that Steele severed contact with the FBI due to pro-Trump forces in the FBI). Thirdly, Simpson did not testify the FBI told Steele that Trump campaign had ties to Russians, he testified that the FBI told Steele they believe Steele's research might be credible based on other intelligence they had received and that "one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization".

Stop posting lies. I understand why you are here, but at least don't post lies.

None of that is truthful based on the transcript. We can reasonably assume pro Hillary forces (whether it was the DNC, the campaign, etc.) was the SECOND client of Fusion. However, it's been widely reported it was conservative forces who first opened a case with Fusion about Trump.

You literally just contradicted yourself here. In your first sentence, you already acknowledged that the FBI had a case open on Trump, so the Steele dossier solely wouldn't be used to obtain FISA warrant, but rather to corroborate information they had already known.

See, this is the problem you have when you post lies. It tends to lead to one making embarrassing mistakes like this, where you directly contradict yourself and expose the true nature of your propaganda. At least you stopped posting your stupid posts about how old information debunks new information and that CNN was trying to cover up a report they broadcast. :lol:

Seriously, please stop posting lies, it gets old.

The FBI under Obama was " independent " ?
Are you ****ing kidding me ?

Here's a WaPo article that lays out a clear timeline for the dossiers funding....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...6fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

If you actually read it, ( you people never read my sources ) you'll notice Christopher Steele was hired AFTER the Washington Free Beacon stopped funding Fusion GPS.

The dossier was funded exlusively by the Hillary campaign and the DNC, so this issue is cleared up, right ?
Newp, you people will continue to try and claim that the dossier was in part funded by Conservatives.

This ongoing obfuscation by the Left just shows that the dossier is becoming increasingly toxic.

So, either the FBI under Obama shared its intel with a opposition resarch firm that was being funded by Hillary and the DNC, or Simpson was lying, and the dossier was the catalyst for the investigation

Either way, youv'e got the Obama DOJ ( Bruce Ohr ) the FBI ( Peter Sztrok and Andrew McCabe and James Comey ) the NSA ( Clapper ) and the CIA ( John Brenan ) working with a Political opposition researcg firm that was being funded by Democrats.

Next, in January of 2016, CNN reported that Obama's Intel chiefs ( James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan and Mike Rodgers ) briefed Obama and Trump on the allegations of alledged financial and personal ties to Trump and Russian operatives. ( thats sttaight from the Dossier )

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...d-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

It mentions a ex-British spy as the source of the intelligence and when CNN reported this no one knew this " intel " was actually Hillary and DNC funded oppo-research.

WHY did Obama's TOP Intel chiefs brief Obama and Trump on the contents of Democrat funded oposition research ?

WHY did they present allegations that Steele himself was forced to admit were unfounded to the Congress and Trump and Obama as legitimate Intel ?

From the just released transcript

Ive apready addressed this. Either Obama's FBI shared its intel with a Democrat funded opposition research firm or Obama's FBI used Democrat funded opposition research to launch a investigation into collusion that included covert ssurbeillanc of the political opposition

That's simply not true. It's pure Trumpist fantasy, worthy of Bannon.

Then debunk it, line by line, point by point.

I am challenging you in front of everyone at the forum to put up or shut up

Last edited:
It's fun to watch your delusional ramblings

Its even more fun to watch the Left troll my responses with gutless ad homs

You can either try to debunk my assertions line by line, point by point, ( you cant so you wont ) or continue to make a fool out of yourself with lazy and shallow knee jerk post like the one you just made

Its even more fun to watch the Left troll my responses with gutless ad homs

You can either try to debunk my assertions line by line, point by point, ( you cant so you wont ) or continue to make a fool out of yourself with lazy and shallow knee jerk post like the one you just made

What ad homs? You outdated nonsense has been refuted with more current information and developments, and yet you cling to it like a security blanket.

They've been debunked, frequently, and even in this very thread. It's like a self-defense mechanism for you to keep stomping your feet and insisting otherwise.

What ad homs? You outdated nonsense has been refuted with more current information and developments, and yet you cling to it like a security blanket.

They've been debunked, frequently, and even in this very thread. It's like a self-defense mechanism for you to keep stomping your feet and insisting otherwise.

OK, lets try this

The " New information " is that the FBI had someone inside the Trump campaign, or a " walk in " source before Steele briefed them on the contents of the dossier.

How do we know this ? Simpson's testimony.
So why was the FBI sharing its intel with a opposition research firm that was being funded by the Democrats ?

( Your rebuttal would go here )

Next, if the FBI had prior intel on Trumps contacts with Russia, why did Obama's top intel chiefs breif Obama and Trump and Congress on the contents of the dossier ?

CNN : Obama's top intel chiefs brief Obama and Trump on Russian effort to compromise him
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...d-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

( your rebutal would go here )

So the way this is supposed to work is I present my argument, backed with sources.
Now YOU are supposed to present a counter and intelligent argument and a source to back your counter claims.

The FBI under Obama was " independent " ?
Are you ****ing kidding me ?

Here's a WaPo article that lays out a clear timeline for the dossiers funding....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...6fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

If you actually read it, ( you people never read my sources ) you'll notice Christopher Steele was hired AFTER the Washington Free Beacon stopped funding Fusion GPS.

The dossier was funded exlusively by the Hillary campaign and the DNC, so this issue is cleared up, right ?
Newp, you people will continue to try and claim that the dossier was in part funded by Conservatives.

This ongoing obfuscation by the Left just shows that the dossier is becoming increasingly toxic.

So, either the FBI under Obama shared its intel with a opposition resarch firm that was being funded by Hillary and the DNC, or Simpson was lying, and the dossier was the catalyst for the investigation

Either way, youv'e got the Obama DOJ ( Bruce Ohr ) the FBI ( Peter Sztrok and Andrew McCabe and James Comey ) the NSA ( Clapper ) and the CIA ( John Brenan ) working with a Political opposition researcg firm that was being funded by Democrats.

Next, in January of 2016, CNN reported that Obama's Intel chiefs ( James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan and Mike Rodgers ) briefed Obama and Trump on the allegations of alledged financial and personal ties to Trump and Russian operatives. ( thats sttaight from the Dossier )

It mentions a ex-British spy as the source of the intelligence and when CNN reported this no one knew this " intel " was actually Hillary and DNC funded oppo-research.

WHY did Obama's TOP Intel chiefs brief Obama and Trump on the contents of Democrat funded oposition research ?

WHY did they present allegations that Steele himself was forced to admit were unfounded to the Congress and Trump and Obama as legitimate Intel ?
You never address anything, you just continue to post propaganda.

Have a great day.

It's not self-defense, it's his job. I don't mind a propagandist posting on the forums, I just wish the posts would be honest. As you said, the posts by Fenton have clearly and repeatedly been debunked.

Have a great day.
It's not self-defense, it's his job. I don't mind a propagandist posting on the forums, I just wish the posts would be honest. As you said, the posts by Fenton have clearly and repeatedly been debunked.

It's rather bracing how he clings to the same crap, desperately, pathologically needing for it to be true, unable to face the reality that none of it is.

This is a rather good summation of the bull**** republican talking points and claims that were never based in reality and constituted most of their false narrative:

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/9/16870106/simpson-testimony-transcript

Have a great day.

So CNN is propaganda now ?

If what Ive posted is propaganda, then by all means debunk it, line by line, point by point.
Ive told every left wing hack on this board to do the same and Im still wating

Someone has already been killed because of Trump dosser, Fusion GPS revealed.
'Somebody's already been killed' because of Trump dossier, Fusion GPS rep revealed | Fox News

" A attorney for the co-founder of opposition research firm, Fusion GPS revealed during a close door inrerview this Summer with Congressional investigators that " somebody's already been killed " as a result of the publication of the anti-Trump dossier"

Dianne Fienstein unilatterly released part of the transcript and Im trying to understand why.

Last year, Liberal news media outlets obsessed over the allegations in the dossier.
CNN reported it was used to obtain FISA warrants and Buzz-Feed published the entire dossier

As far as someone being killed, Fusion GPSs attorney was under oath
I assume you know the def of liberal.
Liber, free, for the individual and small gov?
Thought you would be one

If what Ive posted is propaganda, then by all means debunk it, line by line, point by point.
Ive told every left wing hack on this board to do the same and Im still wating

Don't expect too much from a guy who hasn't had Latin and has no idea of the def of liberal

It's rather bracing how he clings to the same crap, desperately, pathologically needing for it to be true, unable to face the reality that none of it is.
Like I said, it's not about what he needs. It's just what he's supposed to do.
No, the content of your posts are. Like I said. Even now you cannot stop posting lies.
I have, on several occasions in this thread. But you just ignore them and either repeat yourself or engage in red herrings. Either way, I've grown tired of pointing out the nature of your posts.

No, the content of your posts are. Like I said. Even now you cannot stop posting lies.
I have, on several occasions in this thread. But you just ignore them and either repeat yourself or engage in red herrings. Either way, I've grown tired of pointing out the nature of your posts.

What lie, be specific.

Im still waiting for you to list the " lies " Ive told.

As usual, when I call out Left wing hacks out on this site, they run away, why should you be any different

That (bolded above) assertion is your take, and you are certainly welcome to it, but now those republicants can (and likely will) say that releasing such information could (and likely did) cost someone their life.

If Feinstein released classified material without proper authority, she could be looking at an espionage charge.

Back
Top Bottom