• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shooting survivor's father admits email changes in CNN spat

Perhaps a public execution would quell your outrage.
Oh no you don't.

This guy tried to create a fakenews narrative in order to protect a political policy he supports. You guys were read to tar and feather CNN, but when it comes out that this kids father was engaging in propaganda, you act like it's totally no big deal, and we're the ones overreacting.

and? These "conspiracy people" disagree with CNN. That's the main point of it. if it's not one thing, it's another. Your faux outrage is faux outrage.

It isn’t what they did. It isn’t how they did it. It is who they did it too. ;)

Oh no you don't.

This guy tried to create a fakenews narrative in order to protect a political policy he supports. You guys were read to tar and feather CNN, but when it comes out that this kids father was engaging in propaganda, you act like it's totally no big deal, and we're the ones overreacting.

Lol. It isn’t a big deal. He did exactly what news agencies like CNN do all the time

“Hands up don’t shoot!”

and? These "conspiracy people" disagree with CNN. That's the main point of it. if it's not one thing, it's another. Your faux outrage is faux outrage.
I guess fake news is acceptable if it comes form the right sources, and has the right effects before it's exposed.

Which apparently gives people the right to lie. Is that what you're saying?
I'm saying people are going to lie no matter what. Is it ok? No, but neither is speeding. It's up to the professional media to stop it, and for individuals to do their own research and make their own opinions.

Lol. It isn’t a big deal. He did exactly what news agencies like CNN do all the time

“Hands up don’t shoot!”
So? This time you were the sucker for fake news.

The Haabs lied, for the purpose of impugning the other children and CNN. Do you support that?

CNN didn't lie. Haab did.

I see you are dodging. Like I said. It has nothing to do with the lies. It is who they lied too. You won’t even acknowledge that this is exactly what cnn does all the time. Lmao! CNN lies and ommits things all the time to harm the narrative.

“Hands up don’t shoot!”

Anyways think of the children argument you made:

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

I'm saying people are going to lie no matter what. Is it ok? No, but neither is speeding. It's up to the professional media to stop it, and for individuals to do their own research and make their own opinions.

This is not a "both sides" issue. Haab lied, CNN didn't.

I see you are dodging. Like I said. It has nothing to do with the lies. It is who they lied too.

So you like Haab's lies because they lied to the nation.

You always have to be careful with things like this because everyone is looking for attention.

I think the fact that the students in the CNN townhall were firmly in the left wing movement did more to kill their credibility on this. Dana Loesch was right to call out the Sheriff, with what we know now.
Dana Loesch also claimed the crowd chanted "BURN HER!" when video footage shows no such thing.

The right have become such pathological liars, it's impossible to assume anything they say is true anymore.

“Hands up don’t shoot!”

Oh, but if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be whining like a 2 year old.

So you like Haab's lies because they lied to the nation.

Question, who 'in the nation' changed their opinions because of what Haab did this entire time? Can you name anyone?

lol I didn't mention both sides. you did.

Yes, actually you did. Your position is that everybody lies. Except that everybody didn't lie. Just the Haabs. And you're doing everything in your power right now to make that seem okay.

So? This time you were the sucker for fake news.

Lmao! Do you have proof of that? Do you have me quoting that story a single time? Lol. Nope. You are just a partisan hack that doesn’t like that I am pointing out the reality that news exists to sell news. Not facts. And you don’t like that I’m laughing at people who have pretend outrage at something that not only doesn’t hurt them, but really was no different than anything ever done before.

Aw you poor little victims. I feel so bad for you. (Not really that was sarcasm).

Dana Loesch also claimed the crowd chanted "BURN HER!" when video footage shows no such thing.

The right have become such pathological liars, it's impossible to assume anything they say is true anymore.

You're just pissed off all you have is a lying sheriff.

I see you are dodging. Like I said. It has nothing to do with the lies. It is who they lied too. You won’t even acknowledge that this is exactly what cnn does all the time. Lmao! CNN lies and ommits things all the time to harm the narrative.

Oh, you mean like Fox News, Breitbart, Alex Jones?

Sort of like them?

Care to stay on topic? Or is deflection way too important for you right now?

“Hands up don’t shoot!”

Anyways think of the children argument you made:

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
Oh sweet projection, did you know any lows?

You're accusing him of dodging, when instead of addressing this man lying, you deflect to an incident from four years ago, and a quote from Mein Kampf. You both invoked Godwin and dodged at the same time. :doh.

Question, who 'in the nation' changed their opinions because of what Haab did this entire time? Can you name anyone?

It's not up to me to quantify that. It's enough to show they lied, and it's reasonable to point out that numerous people on this forum happily repeated those lies as if they were truth. More importantly, Haab's lie helped people confirm their own beliefs, meaning their positions were based on lies, no different than the people who dismissed the children who protested after watching seventeen of their school mates gunned down because they were "crisis actors."

It's not up to me to quantify that. It's enough to show they lied, and it's reasonable to point out that numerous people on this forum happily repeated those lies as if they were truth. More importantly, Haab's lie helped people confirm their own truths, meaning their positions were based on lies, no different than the people who dismissed the children who protested after watching seventeen of their school mates gunned down because they were "crisis actors."

The right has no honor, they don't care about what is true or a lie. All they care about is power. Look who they elected president.

You're just pissed off all you have is a lying sheriff.
I don't like him either, but nice try at projection.

I've got dozens of actual victims of gun violence, you've just got a bunch sociopaths like Loesch that can't keep their lies straight.

Yes, actually you did. Your position is that everybody lies. Except that everybody didn't lie. Just the Haabs. And you're doing everything in your power right now to make that seem okay.

That's not a position, that's a fact. In a world where people are awarded with attention, people are going to lie. I reiterate, it's up to media to do their jobs. And for individuals, who otherwise disagree, to form their own opinions.

There is neither a case for libel or anything against Haab in a court of law. So your position is merely an opinion. He could be telling the truth. It just doesn't appear to be so, because he changed the emails before sending them.

Back
Top Bottom