• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shooting survivor's father admits email changes in CNN spat

They needs their AR's to fight the government when the insurrection comes. Didn't you get the memo?

I think you should calm down a bit. You get incoherent when you're not.

Take away the southern drawl, the Camo vest and Ball Cap...They sound a lot like American Hating Jihadists from the Middle East

:roll:

I guess the founders did too then. Should we just give our land back to the British then?

Sure you do.
Just own the fact that you've bought into the entire Trump fascist dog whistle:

lugenpresse-lying-press-en-fake-news-from-r-pics-30472508.png

Fastest way to destroy a democracy is by destroying the Fourth Estate.
Fastest way to ensure fascism, and/or fascist theocracy stays in power is to destroy the Fourth Estate.

How eager you are to be a fascist.

LMAO! I didn’t vote for Trump. Ever. I hate that fake conservative hair piece Hillary backing dumbass. He is a piece of a **** and I’ve said that a million times here. But YOU have obviously bought into the anti trump propaganda...meaning the propoganda where anyone you disagree with must be a trump supporter. And this is Hitler reborn. Funny. You expose yourself as a partisan hack by trying to accuse a non trump supporter of being one.

Lol.

Your funny.

I think you should calm down a bit. You get incoherent when you're not.

That's not why they need their toys? What other use has a military-replica weapon than to kill government soldiers coming to take your guns?

Point is my dad and mom, and I bet yours too, couldn't have cared less if other kids _______ . I got in trouble for what I did, and bringing others into it just made my situation worse. It's tiring to have to battle that stupid excuse on every f'ing thread on DP these days.

And of course, whataboutism is that kid being a tattle tale.... Surprised you don't see that.

I agree with that - on the average week I watch 0 minutes of news. Sometimes we turn it on at 5am to get local news, weather and local sports while we're getting ready to work out. But you're in this thread, so you don't get to say, "This topic I'm posting on 50 times today isn't worth worrying about....."

I got it. Everyone lies so when anyone lies you don't care because everyone does it, except presumably when you do care. It's a good philosophy you can conjure up whenever you have to dismiss anyone's lies that might make your political stances uncomfortable, or not, on an as needed kind of thing.

As the church lady says, "How convenient."

Can you explain to me why I’m supposed to care here? CNN wants to control the narrative. Someone lied to them. BFD. How is thi a story other than victim carding and false outrage? Lol.

Can you explain to me why I’m supposed to care here? CNN wants to control the narrative. Someone lied to them. BFD. How is thi a story other than victim carding and false outrage? Lol.

What I can never explain are people who spend days in a thread telling us they don't care about the subject matter of the thread, that the topic is trivial, etc. so no, I can't... :roll:

LMAO! I didn’t vote for Trump. Ever. I hate that fake conservative hair piece Hillary backing dumbass. He is a piece of a **** and I’ve said that a million times here. But YOU have obviously bought into the anti trump propaganda...meaning the propoganda where anyone you disagree with must be a trump supporter. And this is Hitler reborn. Funny. You expose yourself as a partisan hack by trying to accuse a non trump supporter of being one.

Lol.

Your funny.

As long as you mouth the same nonsense he does, that's all that matters, this isn't about me.
And throwing Hillary into it makes you sound desperate.
Just own the obvious...it's okay, everybody already knows anyway.
You only get your information from Trump approved sources, we know that already.

Back
Top Bottom