• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ron DeSantis uses ‘monkey’ to describe Andrew Gillum agenda; Democrats brand it racist

ACtually, the video I posted shows everything you just said, is a lie. Have a nice day.

This lie is critical to the democrat party strategy and the acquisition of power. How else can they continue the plantation politics that stretches back many many years.?

Last edited:
ACtually, the video I posted shows everything you just said, is a lie. Have a nice day.

I don't need a video to tell me what it is I saw with my own eyes. Have a nice alternative facts day.

Eh, I'm doubting it was coming from a racist place. Doesn't seem to be in that context. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

The RACE WAR from #45 was on full display Monday Night in front of ‘Mulligan Evangelicals’, as #45 threatened VIOLENCE if his tribal cult of Cucksters lost.

Generally speaking and just IMO it’s more often lefties that do not handle losing well at all.

"When I said 'uppity' I was specifically referring to my opponent's policies. I was crystal clear on this."

Exactly. And when I used the term "darkies", it was meant to describe followers of Darth Vader.

I don't need a video to tell me what it is I saw with my own eyes. Have a nice alternative facts day.

You mean alternative facts, like the lie you posted about LBJ? The one I just proved you told a lie?

Also, in the video she points out how long it took, late 80's early 90's for the GOP to take a solid hold on the south, thus proving you are merely parroting what you've been told to parrot rather than any first hand understanding or knowledge. I think kids today would call that "Busted".

Generally speaking and just IMO it’s more often lefties that do not handle losing well at all.

Yet you don’t hear 👂 Leftists stoking the fears of our Nation to start a second civil war.

We’ve seen 2nd Civil War talk for 25 years now from Libertarian Rightists, Conservatives, and Republicans.

Alt-Reich Militias are Locked 🔒 and Loaded, the *****-assed bitches.

Yet you don’t hear �� Leftists stoking the fears of our Nation to start a second civil war.

We’ve seen 2nd Civil War talk for 25 years now from Libertarian Rightists, Conservatives, and Republicans.

Alt-Reich Militias are Locked �� and Loaded, the *****-assed bitches.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Yet you don’t hear �� Leftists stoking the fears of our Nation to start a second civil war.

Alt-Reich Militias are Locked �� and Loaded, the *****-assed bitches.

Perhaps you have been asleep the last couple of years. Take a nice nap?

"The “Calexit” movement got underway less than a week after the inauguration of President Trump, when a group called Yes California started gathering signatures for a petition to add a referendum to the state’s ballots in 2019. If the group gets enough valid signatures, Californians will vote on whether to leave the union in two years."

Why didn't he use the word mess? Monkey has way too much of a racial history here.

Obama a racists?!? Or again a word that only blacks in the US of A are allowed to use?

"... “Well," Obama replied, in Ohio "we got Democrats in charge of the machines.” Obama also said during that 2008 exchange: "But look, I come from Chicago, so I want to be honest, it’s not as if it’s just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes, Democrats have, too.” ..."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...inton-obama-rigged-election-florida/92729914/

Obama a racists?!? Or again a word that only blacks in the US of A are allowed to use?

"... “Well," Obama replied, in Ohio "we got Democrats in charge of the machines.” Obama also said during that 2008 exchange: "But look, I come from Chicago, so I want to be honest, it’s not as if it’s just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes, Democrats have, too.” ..."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...inton-obama-rigged-election-florida/92729914/

Oh the irony.

The exposed hypocrisy is getting a chill.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

NO, not at all. Such fine Nazis and KKKs at Charlottesville this Criminally Insane Traitor supported and most definitely still supports.

Why do you think 🤔 white #45 Men HATE People of Color and White Women?

You’re not supposed to point out double standards.

Yet you don’t hear [emoji101] Leftists stoking the fears of our Nation to start a second civil war.

Alt-Reich Militias are Locked [emoji357] and Loaded, the *****-assed bitches.
Most ignorant post of the day. So far.

whatabouting away from the lying 🤥 Racist in Chief is all TDSers have — Trumpistani Deflection Syndrome

He and you can make that argument. And it might work if not for the long standing racist use of money and ape by the right wing.

Ok. Strike the word monkey and ape from the English language.

Seriously...people need to get over stupid **** like this. People should not have to walk on ****ing eggshells just because someone may take what they say incorrectly. That's on the person taking it personally.

Most ignorant post of the day. So far.

I’ve been told by the Moderstion team to report these ‘types’ of smears on fellow posters, Moon 🌚

Racist? Nah, Democrats are seizing on a very poor choice of words when DeSantis told his audience that Florida would be monkeying up the state if they they voted for his opponent, who happens to be black. But, I do have to say that DeSantis seems to have the mind of a monkey himself to have made such a faux pas here. Yea, this was dumb. He should be feeding his own base, not that of the Democrats. LOL.

Ron DeSantis uses ?monkey? to describe Andrew Gillum agenda; Democrats brand it racist - Sun Sentinel

I'm not going to bother touching the people who are pushing this outrage, because it's not like they don't know what they're doing, but for people who fall for this sort of thing, I would ask that we look at context and a person's history before we start assuming that some vague word that can mean a few different things is racially charged. Politicians do tend to speak, rather than saying something openly and blatantly racist; if a candidate went on a tirade about 'wellfare queens' in inner-cities, I feel like there's a pretty good chance that's meant as a subtle way of race-baiting, but here, I can no more see this guy's statement on leftist economic policy as any more racist that Bill Maher's accusation that we can't be certain that the president wasn't fathered by an orangutan.

I wouldn't vote against this guy because he used the term, 'monkeying it up' on an economic policy. I would vote against him because of his stance on economic policy, and because my position is what he's criticizing, here. The Democrats can't say that, because they don't truly disagree with him, have no soul or substance on the issue, and if they come out and say that, they'll piss of their economically progressive base, so they resort to this.

I've never heard "monkey this up" in my life. This is essentially a repeat of the "macaca" incident:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Allen_(American_politician)

Now as then, the GOP, which has thoroughly transitioned into the White Nationalists Party, is gas lighting by saying the choice of words was an extraordinary coincidence and everybody is just being overly sensitive.

Just because YOU haven't heard it, doesn't mean others have not. I've heard it. Not every day or commonly, but it has been heard before. Now it's 'don't cobb it up'

"Democrats" I think any human being would be able to tell with this guys history he's scum.

NO, not at all. Such fine Nazis and KKKs at Charlottesville this Criminally Insane Traitor supported and most definitely still support.

Why do you think �� white #45 Men HATE People of Color and White Women?

I love that argument. Do you know who organized that? I doubt you do or you would not make that argument.

Jason Kessler is a known obama guy and leftist. Kessler organized that event.

The progressive media is silent on this to perpetuate their bs.

Laura Kleiner, a Democratic activist who lives in Staunton, said she dated Kessler for several months in 2013. She said Kessler was very dedicated to his liberal principles, and that he was a strict vegetarian, abstained from alcohol and drugs, embraced friends of different ethnicities and was an atheist.

“He broke up with me, and a lot of it was because I was not liberal enough,” she said. “I am a very progressive Democrat … but he didn’t like that I ate fish and that I’m a Christian.”

So silly you are...Yoda.

Wow, here's another racist bastard using that "monkeying" term that far leftists have never heard in their life.

[video]www.c-span.org/video/?c4627187/obama-campaigns-2008-acknowledges-voter-fraud[/video]
'I come from Chicago, so, I want to be honest, its not as if it's just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections...'

Of course, pretty much any 3-syllable word confuses that group.

Yawn. Have someone explain 'context' to you.

Back
Top Bottom