• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rice claim on Syria chemical weapons gets 'four Pinocchios'[W:15]

You deliberately used a news source to misrepresent the truth. Before calling Rice a liar, first remove the beam out of your own eye.

She's a liar, and that's the end of it.

She's a liar, and that's the end of it.

If you had the slightest amount of character you would back off at the very least. If you had a lot of character you would apologize for your outrageously dishonest and disgusting behavior throughout this thread.

I'm guessing you'll do neither, but perhaps you'll show my cynicism to be misplaced.

Last edited:
Re: Rice claim on Syria chemical weapons gets 'four Pinocchios'

Ok... Your links by line says "By IBW" which is the sites initials instead of the author. Then when you scroll to the bottom of the story it hints that the writer is some guy called Paul Joseph Watson from prisonplanet. So whose wrong, you or that Alex Jones nutjob on that site?

You apparently need to learn to read, or at least bother reading something you don't agree with.

Paul Joseph Watson is not the author he tweeted about the same source material that the article is using. IBW posted a link to the tweet harness his popularity, Watson has a greater reach than CNN & MSNBC put together. If he writes an article he is not going to hide it.

Watson and Alex Jones actually disagree on this. Jones thinks the so-called victims (ISIS & Al Katia) accidently or on purpose gassed themselves. There is some credibility to this considering Assad used chemical weapons about a half dozen time and the co-called victims used them over 50 times.

The investigative reporting from a few years ago of Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist Seymour Hersh is the original source for this article. The IBW article has links to that as well as the Watson tweet.

No, this Article has no specific author listed. But then people like you don't seem to mind that half the articles on places like Snopes & Politifact also have no specific authors listed.

Speaking of Snopes and Politifact: both those sites called the Obama, Kerry, Rice claims that they got rid of all Assad's chemical weapons as true. After the attacks they took down those articles and tried to pretend they never happened. It was not until they were called on it that there was a half hearted retraction. This is as dishonest as flat out lying (which both appear to do in most of their articles). If the worst things said about Infowars were true they would still be a more reliable source than Snopes or Politifact.

If you had the slightest amount of character you would back off at the very least. If you had a lot of character you would apologize for your outrageously dishonest and disgusting behavior throughout this thread.

I'm guessing you'll do neither, but perhaps you'll show my cynicism to be misplaced.

My god Cardinal, are you such an ideological koolaid drinking extremist that you are trying to claim Susan Rice AKA Dirty Rice is not a liar.

1. Benghazi caused by a video (half dozen times)
2. Bo Bergdahl served his country honorably (at least twice)
3. She never heard of Unmasking and then later making lame excuses for doing it.
4. "A great accomplishment of Obama was getting rid of all Assad's chemical weapons."

Aside from Bill & Hillary, Obama, Wasserman-Schultz, Harry Reid, Pelosi She has been caught in more deliberate lies than any American public figure I have ever heard of.

Oh wait, I guess compared to other Democrats she is not as dishonest. Nevermind

If you want to blame Russian, maybe they stuck their hand up Rice's ass and made her lips move.
Russia, not Rice, was the guarantor of Assad's agreement to destroy Syria's chemical weapons. Unless your boy Tillerson is lying...

Speaking on CBS's Face The Nation, Mr Tillerson said there was no evidence to suggest Russia was part of the alleged chemical attack. However, "whether Russia was complicit here or whether they were simply incompetent or whether they got outwitted" by the Syrian government, they had "failed in their commitment to the international community", he said. Russia had agreed to "be the guarantor of the destruction of Syria's chemical weapons stockpiles... the result of their failure has led to the killing of more children and innocents," Mr Tillerson added.

BBC | Tillerson: Russia 'failure allowed Syria chemical attack'

My god Cardinal, are you such an ideological koolaid drinking extremist that you are trying to claim Susan Rice AKA Dirty Rice is not a liar.

1. Benghazi caused by a video (half dozen times)
2. Bo Bergdahl served his country honorably (at least twice)
3. She never heard of Unmasking and then later making lame excuses for doing it.

Off topic.

4. "A great accomplishment of Obama was getting rid of all Assad's chemical weapons."

Aside from Bill & Hillary, Obama, Wasserman-Schultz, Harry Reid, Pelosi She has been caught in more deliberate lies than any American public figure I have ever heard of.

Oh wait, I guess compared to other Democrats she is not as dishonest. Nevermind

Post #72.

Russia, not Rice, was the guarantor of Assad's agreement to destroy Syria's chemical weapons. Unless your boy Tillerson is lying...

Irrelevant, she made the statement and so did Obama. If they were talking out of turn, that's on them.

You apparently need to learn to read, or at least bother reading something you don't agree with.

Paul Joseph Watson is not the author he tweeted about the same source material that the article is using. IBW posted a link to the tweet harness his popularity, Watson has a greater reach than CNN & MSNBC put together. If he writes an article he is not going to hide it.

Of course you think that. He's an Alex Jones crackpot which seems to be a guy you worship as well.

Watson and Alex Jones actually disagree on this. Jones thinks the so-called victims (ISIS & Al Katia) accidently or on purpose gassed themselves. There is some credibility to this considering Assad used chemical weapons about a half dozen time and the co-called victims used them over 50 times.

So Alex Jones disagrees with this guys crackpot conspiracy theory because he's got a much dumber conspiracy theory he'd like to pimp. I'm shocked. :lol:

The investigative reporting from a few years ago of Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist Seymour Hersh is the original source for this article. The IBW article has links to that as well as the Watson tweet.

No, this Article has no specific author listed. But then people like you don't seem to mind that half the articles on places like Snopes & Politifact also have no specific authors listed.

Speaking of Snopes and Politifact: both those sites called the Obama, Kerry, Rice claims that they got rid of all Assad's chemical weapons as true. After the attacks they took down those articles and tried to pretend they never happened. It was not until they were called on it that there was a half hearted retraction. This is as dishonest as flat out lying (which both appear to do in most of their articles). If the worst things said about Infowars were true they would still be a more reliable source than Snopes or Politifact.

The shelf life of sarin is quite short. So he very well probably did get rid of it, and then recently got some more.

Sarin without the residual acid removed degrades after a period of several weeks to several months. The shelf life can be shortened by impurities in precursor materials. According to the CIA, some Iraqi sarin had a shelf life of only a few weeks, owing mostly to impure precursors.

linkypoo...

hrrrmmm.. several weeks or several months ehh? So you want to stick with Assad using gas from several years ago, or do you want to step back out of conpsiracy land to experience the world of reality for just a bit?

I believe the point he was making is that you fell for it.

That would be irrelevant, so his point is worthless. The point is they said it, and therefore responsible for their words.

I could. My rate for research is $125 an hour Canadian.

Why not list when he's told the truth...it's a much, much shorter list.

And now it seems he's lied about chemical weapons......

Stalk me now? Creepy

Of course you think that. He's an Alex Jones crackpot which seems to be a guy you worship as well.

So Alex Jones disagrees with this guys crackpot conspiracy theory because he's got a much dumber conspiracy theory he'd like to pimp. I'm shocked. :lol:

The shelf life of sarin is quite short. So he very well probably did get rid of it, and then recently got some more.

Sarin without the residual acid removed degrades after a period of several weeks to several months. The shelf life can be shortened by impurities in precursor materials. According to the CIA, some Iraqi sarin had a shelf life of only a few weeks, owing mostly to impure precursors.

linkypoo...

hrrrmmm.. several weeks or several months ehh? So you want to stick with Assad using gas from several years ago, or do you want to step back out of conpsiracy land to experience the world of reality for just a bit?

With proper storage and treatment the shelf life of Sarin is indefinite. Your own source confirms this. There is no one saying Assad's people were incapable of this.

But this is not even the point. Give a source that contradicts that Hillary gave Assad chemical weapons taken from Gaddafi. If it's such an outlandish "conspiracy theory" contradicting info should be easy to find. There is none, if there were you would have shown me that instead of this distraction about the shelf life of sarin.

Checkmate

Off topic.

Post #72.

Not off topic, it shows that aside from other democrats she has lied more than any public figure in all US history.

Show audio/video link of what she said and how Fox cherry picked it.

With proper storage and treatment the shelf life of Sarin is indefinite. Your own source confirms this. There is no one saying Assad's people were incapable of this.

But this is not even the point. Give a source that contradicts that Hillary gave Assad chemical weapons taken from Gaddafi. If it's such an outlandish "conspiracy theory" contradicting info should be easy to find. There is none, if there were you would have shown me that instead of this distraction about the shelf life of sarin.

Checkmate

Can't prove a negative there genius.

You are arguing a logical fallacy and you are claiming checkmate. :lol:

Not off topic, it shows that aside from other democrats she has lied more than any public figure in all US history.

Show audio/video link of what she said and how Fox cherry picked it.

I refer you again to post #72. I'm not going to put in any more work for you until you read the work I have already put into this thread.

No, you're a leftwinger trying to cover for Obama. Where's your dog in the fight anyway?

Going for the ad homs, I see. You used a trashy news vendor that cherry picked another article in order to misrepresent what somebody said. You got caught. A person of some character would have backed down at the very least, and a person of great character would have apologized for the horrendous dishonesty and disgusting behavior that you demonstrated throughout this thread.

I see that rather than doing either you chose to attack another forum member instead.

Last edited:
Going for the ad homs, I see. You used a trashy news vendor that cherry picked another article in order to misrepresent what somebody said. You got caught. A person of some character would have backed down at the very least, and a person of great character would have apologized for the horrendous dishonesty and disgusting behavior that you demonstrated throughout this thread.

I see that rather than doing either you chose to attack another forum member instead.

Yes yes yes Obama wanted to make a big splash over the Syrian giving up their chemicals. Maybe he left out key facts, no unusual for him. Why don't you step and accept responsibility for the lousy man you voted into office, whose foreign policy will go down in history as the joke it was.

Yes yes yes Obama wanted to make a big splash over the Syrian giving up their chemicals. Maybe he left out key facts, no unusual for him. Why don't you step and accept responsibility for the lousy man you voted into office, whose foreign policy will go down in history as the joke it was.

The only mistake Obama made was expecting Putin to keep his side of the bargain. I do believe it still had a better outcome than one like Trump's response would have . Whatever Assad kept of his chemical arsenal is far less (600 tons!) than if we had made a "symbolic" strike on 1 airfield instead.

Speaking of jokes, what is very amusing is watching Trump's positions change one by one into the same things that Obama did and believed. It is almost like he is trying to be Presidential by copying him. :lol: I think he knows his days might be numbered.

Last edited:
I refer you again to post #72. I'm not going to put in any more work for you until you read the work I have already put into this thread.

Cardinal, I have read #72 very well. I have caught you in dishonesty to many times in the past to take your word that that typed text is a word for word quote. If you have actual audio/video that proves your point, show it.

I have seen the Rice speech from Fox and other sources. I see no indication that there was any editing for anything other than relevance. In the long and short version the context is the same.

Cardinal, I have read #72 very well. I have caught you in dishonesty to many times in the past to take your word that that typed text is a word for word quote. If you have actual audio/video that proves your point, show it.

I have seen the Rice speech from Fox and other sources. I see no indication that there was any editing for anything other than relevance. In the long and short version the context is the same.

I'm not bothered by you accusing me of being dishonest. I genuinely suspect you don't know the meaning of the word.

Post the quote from Fox News. Next to that, post the complete quote from the Washington Post that Fox News cited. Can you see a difference between the two?

Back
Top Bottom