• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rice claim on Syria chemical weapons gets 'four Pinocchios'[W:15]

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Rice claim on Syria chemical weapons gets 'four Pinocchios' | Fox News

Former Obama official Susan Rice’s claim just a few months ago that the Assad regime “voluntarily and verifiably” gave up its chemical weapons stockpile earned a full rebuke from a prominent fact-checker on Monday in the wake of last week’s chemical attack.
The Washington Post fact-checker gave the former national security adviser a rating of “four Pinocchios” -- the worst rating on their truth scale.
“The reality is that there were continued chemical-weapons attacks by Syria,” the Post wrote.
Rice is a known professional liar, so there's nothing new here. This the typical symbolism over substance foreign policy we saw the last 8 years.

Re: Rice claim on Syria chemical weapons gets 'four Pinocchios'

Rice is a known professional liar, so there's nothing new here. This the typical symbolism over substance foreign policy we saw the last 8 years.

Lol.

WaPo and NYT became pieces of **** this past election without a doubt.

It's the Washington Post, they're probably lying. :lol:

Does anybody need more proof that the liberal MSM boogieman is just nonsense for 'I don't agree with what they're saying?

Ironic, that people are pointing out Susan Rice's incorrect statements as evidence of her being a deliberately deceitful liar.. in defense of a pathological liar who could turn deceit into a sport.

Exhibit A: Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Maybe Susan Rice was only presenting alternative facts, and you need only look into her heart for what she really meant. She was referring to newer weapons, not the old wiretapped weapons that are no longer in use. Witch hunt! Sad!

Last edited:

Ironic, that people are pointing out Susan Rice's incorrect statements as evidence of her being a deliberately deceitful liar.. in defense of a pathological liar who could turn deceit into a sport.

In the first 81 days of his administration, Trump has made 367 false or misleading statements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/

However, it should be noted that this page was updated only on day 77, so the real number of false or misleading statements is almost certainly much higher.

That's not a problem with honesty, that's more like a medical issue right there.

Last edited:

In the first 81 days of his administration, Trump has made 367 false or misleading statements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/

However, it should be noted that this page was updated only on day 77, so the real number of false or misleading statements is almost certainly much higher.

That's not a problem with honesty, that's more like a medical issue right there.

Agreed, but Trump doesn't always make false statements out of necessity, sometimes he makes them out of full blown idiocy.

Maybe Susan Rice was only presenting alternative facts, and you need only look into her heart for what she really meant. She was referring to newer weapons, not the old wiretapped weapons that are no longer in use. Witch hunt! Sad!

TRANSLATION: I'm trying to deflect away from the partisan lying **** that Rice is by talking about Trump.

No culpability for Russia here, I see. Shocker.

Is it known how Syria got that gas, yet?

If you want to blame Russian, maybe they stuck their hand up Rice's ass and made her lips move.

Who's more of a lying bitch....Rice or Hillary?

Possibly because the here is talking about Rice and her 4 Pinocchios, not Russia.

I believe Russia is covered adequately in other threads.

TRANSLATION: I'm trying to deflect away from the partisan lying **** that Rice is by talking about Trump.

You know, I'd be inclined to believe you and be willing to discuss the content of her statements, if the right didn't continually invent explanations for Trump's constant lying. The right's credibility has been reduced to a specter. If they cared about objective truth, and not just smearing liberals, with stories like these, they wouldn't let Trump double down on the many crackpot fabrications he promotes.

Are you sure Susan Rice was not in possession of alternative facts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even the typists for the Demokrat Partei could defend the now well established professional prevaricator... Frauline Rice...

... though you can be 100% sure they spent the last days trying to figure a way to parse her words so they could make her claims "mostly true".

So are the typists for The Demokrat Partei.

According to Suzie, the question is mute. Syria has no gas. They gave it up voluntarily.

It came from the CIA and was given to the rebels to stage a false flag operation.

Moderator's Warning:
Stick to the topic folks. Which in this thread is about Rice and her comments having 4 Pinocchios. Not Russia. Not what posters have said in other posts in different threads. Not Trump. Not Hillary. Not conspiracy theories (false flag operations). If you can't stay on topic but continue to post then you'll be removed from the discussion.

According to Suzie, the question is mute. Syria has no gas. They gave it up voluntarily.

To Putin because he could make Assad give them up and Obama couldn't. At least that's the story the right was pushing until recently.

I don't believe that it's Susan Rice's incorrect statements that earned her the 4 P's. It's Rice's outright lies.

And now comes the maybe, and we are supposed to look into her heart? She meant what she meant. Syria gave up all their WMD's.

To Putin because he could make Assad give them up and Obama couldn't. At least that's the story the right was pushing until recently.

But we are not talking about the right, are we? Another topic for another thread. So no comment here needed.

Former Obama official Susan Rice’s claim just a few months ago that the Assad regime “voluntarily and verifiably” gave up its chemical weapons stockpile earned a full rebuke from a prominent fact-checker on Monday in the wake of last week’s chemical attack.

What were those asterisks hiding? The C word?

On another note, I'm not sure how you omit Russia from a deal that Russia brokered, but whatevs.

There are indications Hillary gave Assad chemical weapons taken from Gaddafi.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...CyT9PBMLQXMAYWaa84Eiwg&bvm=bv.152174688,d.amc

Are you afraid you'll spontaneously combust if you link to a respectable source?

So was her mistake in believing those who cannot be named?

Also, just for the record, as far as I'm aware the issue of the sarin gas's origin still hasn't been addressed.

Not even the typists for the Demokrat Partei could defend the now well established professional prevaricator... Frauline Rice...

... though you can be 100% sure they spent the last days trying to figure a way to parse her words so they could make her claims "mostly true".

So are the typists for The Demokrat Partei.

Democrats is spelled with a c, not a k.

Anyone who believe her,Kerry, Clinton or Obama is foolish to the absurd.

It isn't and no one knows where the opposition forces have been getting it either. My assumption is that the Syrian government did destroy its declared stockpile - there was a gap where they switched to chlorine gas - and has since manufactured more. That still doesn't explain where the opposition forces have been getting the Sarin they've been using against Syrian forces and civilians.

Saddam Hussein?

Back
Top Bottom