• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters Steal 50 Expensive Cars from California Dealership

Nope, they were not called in when a bunch of armed rednecks stormed state capitals, why would he now???

They weren't looting and torching **** and the mayors weren't dropping the ****ing ball.

Well, that's what multiple reporters say they saw.

One showed them talking about the people showing up after dark and filmed people arriving in cars, running to a shoe store, loading up with shoes and clothes and running back to the cars. Some making multiple trips.

So as usual with conservatives I can believe you or my lying eyes.

I choose the former.

And as to your actual.post, what is actually happening is the thieves and vandals join the protests at night. But do no protesting, instead immediately starting to loot, burn and destroy.

Liberal protests have been plagued by outsiders showing up to tear **** up under cover of the protest for years.

This is a known phenomenon.

And America does have professional criminals whose livelihood has also been curtailed by the virus.

They have landlords to pay too. And the eviction moratoriums just ended.

Gotta get that rent!

I know this doesn't support your narratives.

But they are at the end of the day just that: narratives.

Narratives are manufactured perspectives, not objective information.

You need to get out more. Everything is not rosy in the big cities.

Chris Cuomo: 'Show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful'

They are useless because they will never be able to be registered and driven on the street due to the fact that the VINs will be flagged by all 50 states DMVs.

As if that ever concerned professional thieves.

No. Trump is called a racist because he has a long and well documented history of racist behavior. Honestly, it's not that complicated.

From the right leaning Fortune magazine:
Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here's What His Record Shows | Fortune
Whether he’s mocking Chinese businesspeople with broken English, contorting his body to make fun of a disabled reporter, or calling out to “my African American,” again and again, Trump has provoked anxiety and played to racial divisions. Earlier this week, Joe Scarborough, a lifelong Republican and host of the Morning Joe TV show called Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel “completely racist.” He didn’t pass the same judgment on the man himself, but from what I see, the record would support him if he did.

Annnnnnnnnd another C&P. DRINK!

As if that ever concerned professional thieves.

They will either be forced to ship them overseas or dismantle them and sell the parts, but many major car parts now have serial numbers on them that can be traced.

Right now, it seems to be a threat to the political careers of the incompetent governors and mayors

I'm not sure many mayors and governors have had to deal with large scale protests accompanied by large numbers of thieves and vandals and "others" using the protest as cover to do their dirty deeds and folks there to intentionally stir **** up.

The streets are full of human shields exercising their constitutional rights.

Everybody is also wearing a mask and masks give people license psychologically. If nobody knows who you are you can do what you want.

This was an unprecedented conflagration with multiple facets.

Which the right is trying to politicize.

I'm not sure why y'all feel compelled to steadfastly ignore relevant elements of this. Why you need in your bones for all those little girls out there doing what's they think is right to be pasted with the brush of violence and destruction?

Why do you need what ended up happening to negate the protest it grew up around?

The only people who don't care about police misbehavior are people who have never experienced it personally.

It's an ugly aspect of our society and it needs to be dealt with.

Well, that's what multiple reporters say they saw.

One showed them talking about the people showing up after dark and filmed people arriving in cars, running to a shoe store, loading up with shoes and clothes and running back to the cars. Some making multiple trips.

So as usual with conservatives I can believe you or my lying eyes.

I choose the former.

And as to your actual.post, what is actually happening is the thieves and vandals join the protests at night. But do no protesting, instead immediately starting to loot, burn and destroy.

Liberal protests have been plagued by outsiders showing up to tear **** up under cover of the protest for years.

This is a known phenomenon.

And America does have professional criminals whose livelihood has also been curtailed by the virus.

They have landlords to pay too. And the eviction moratoriums just ended.

Gotta get that rent!

I know this doesn't support your narratives.

But they are at the end of the day just that: narratives.

Narratives are manufactured perspectives, not objective information.

Wouldn't you think then there's a better way to protest? Protest is important, probably the #1 most important to a citizenry, but if you know that there are going to be idiots that are going to use protests and the cover of night to burn and loot, why wouldn't you cut off the protests at a certain time,

Or make other arrangements, shine the light of day on the actual morons doing this ****, because it's A. not true protestors that are doing it, but B. it's also damaging the message they are trying to send.

There's gotta be a better way to get the message across.....

Somebody somewhere in all.of this made a comment that stuck with me.

"You know the only times that black people see real progress is when they start to tear **** up, right?"

There is some truth in that.

There is no truth in it. The real progress blacks have seen is in the past three years under CONSERVATIVE Trump leadership. No riots. That's why black unemployment was at its lowest in history. Rioting doesn't help blacks as all.

Nope, they were not called in when a bunch of armed rednecks stormed state capitals, why would he now???

I just don't remember the "armed rednecks" busting windows and looting. Do you?

Looters Snag 50+ Cars Including $100K Hellcats, Chargers, Challengers, And Trackhawks

More than 50 new high-performance Mopar models were stolen from a California Dodge dealership after looters shattered the showroom windows to snatch keys.

We must try to understand these protesters are so distraught about the black man killed by that cop. It is only natural they would be driven to break into a Dodge dealership break the windows, steal keys and drive away these very expensive cars. I think Trump is responsible. He gave them no choice but to loot. It is so WRONG of Trump to want to bring in the National Guard to try to stop this type of response. He is SO uncaring, and, well, racist.

Appropriate action by these protesters. After all these high end cars may have been going to privileged old white men!

No.

They are vandals and professional thieves making up for time.lost during the locksowns under cover of the protests.

I watched a whole incident live where as soon as it got dark cars arrived full of people who jumped out, ran to a shoestore, broke in, loaded up, and ran back to the waiting vehicles.

There is no evidence that these people participated in the protests as protesters at all.

And we are all noticing that since it's a liberal kind of protest the actions of any individual are automatically proof of guilt of the entire group. As opposed to when it's a conservative criminal.

Then it's just the individual who is wrong and it is unfair to try to tie it to all conservatives.

Y'all sure love your hypocricy, don't you?

Well, Trump said he is going after the looters, He never said he was going after protesters. So you should be happy he's putting a stop to the looting, right? Yet the leftwing is accusing Trump of 'silencing protesters' by sending in the military.

There is no truth in it. The real progress blacks have seen is in the past three years under CONSERVATIVE Trump leadership. No riots. That's why black unemployment was at its lowest in history. Rioting doesn't help blacks as all.

“Was”....

Looters Snag 50+ Cars Including $100K Hellcats, Chargers, Challengers, And Trackhawks

More than 50 new high-performance Mopar models were stolen from a California Dodge dealership after looters shattered the showroom windows to snatch keys.

We must try to understand these protesters are so distraught about the black man killed by that cop. It is only natural they would be driven to break into a Dodge dealership break the windows, steal keys and drive away these very expensive cars. I think Trump is responsible. He gave them no choice but to loot. It is so WRONG of Trump to want to bring in the National Guard to try to stop this type of response. He is SO uncaring, and, well, racist.

Never let a crisis go to waste

as soon as you start rioting and trying to destroy businesses or harm their owners, it should be open season on you

These people are rioting over the killing of a black person yet they are killing black people in these riots.
logic makes 0 sense.

Actually, it's that a few cops anywhere are bad and the other cops don't do anything about it. Nor do their departments or unions. Nor the legislators that expanded their powers and arms in the drug war.

Yours is the same fallacy as claiming that anyone opposed to the death penalty is pro-murder.

If some cops are bad but bosses or union reps don't do anything about bad cops as you claim, then the police is bad because 'bad' cops aren't dealt with. If the police is bad, all cops are bad...That's your fallacy...that all cops are bad...Your fallacy that bosses or union reps prevent anything from being done about bad cops.

Moreover, there isn't enough bad cops' behavior to warrant a systemic overhaul of the police system by forcing bosses and union reps who won't deal with bad cops, in your opinion, to deal with them.• Chart: How Many People Are Killed by Police in the U.S.? | Statista

Last edited:
Cops are by definition "Public Servants"

Not "Armed Enforcers of the Capitalist System".

Cops uphold the law. Cops can't uphold the law if they are subservient.

Who do you suggest upholds the law if cops are unable to?

Back
Top Bottom