• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters Steal 50 Expensive Cars from California Dealership

and don't think that is fair. Most of the protestors are non-violent. True, some are not really motivated by a bad cop and his pathetic treatment of Mr. Floyd, but they wouldn't smash a store window, cosh a storekeeper or steal a car. The scum that to that are assholes and using the protestors as cover.

Thank you for this.

If we can get more on your side to acknowledge this we may be able to deal with the situation rationally.

We only have evidence of leftwingers doing that.

Ah, using the pronoun, "we" when referring to yourself. The epitome of narcissistic personality disorder.

Does your media include all the evidence of criminals and vandals using the protests as cover?

You don't really need to answer that.

We know they don't.

Because all y'all say "protesters" every time.

I point you to the videos of "umbrella man" where a tiny guy in a pink shirt with a pizza box stops him and runs him off as soon as he sees him.

So that protester not only wasn't vandalizing property but was protecting it from that white guy who was.

And some people at the protests aren't there to protest.

I would suggest looking up "agents provocatuer".

Umbrella man sure does look like he fits that role.

There certainly was no indication he was concerned with police brutality. (Unless of course he was just trying to protect his right to engage in it at work.)

What happened to Mr. Floyd is despicable and I champion the protesters who are engaging in bringing this to light.

And yes, there will be individual wrongs during theses riots. I do not champion the criminal aspect of whats going on. Mr, Floyd's family was in tears begging for people to stop the rioting and looting and my heart goes out to them.

At the end of the day, this needs to stop now but its only escalating. I don't see these Democrat Mayors and Governors taking the upper hand to stop this. Its been 10 days now and its only getting worse.

What happened to Mr. Floyd is despicable and I champion the protesters who are engaging in bringing this to light.

And yes, there will be individual wrongs during theses riots. I do not champion the criminal aspect of whats going on. Mr, Floyd's family was in tears begging for people to stop the rioting and looting and my heart goes out to them.

At the end of the day, this needs to stop now but its only escalating. I don't see these Democrat Mayors and Governors taking the upper hand to stop this. Its been 10 days now and its only getting worse.

Yeah. Individual rights make it difficult to deal with a mixed crowd.

You can't just gun everybody down.

Yeah. Individual rights make it difficult to deal with a mixed crowd.

You can't just gun everybody down.

I wasn't aware anyone was discussing gunning everyone down. Where did you hear this?

Cops are by definition "Public Servants"

Not "Armed Enforcers of the Capitalist System".

What world do you live in? They are armed and they enforce the law as provided to them by this government.

You seem to have a problem with authority. You are in the wrong place for that attitude.

Yip that is the racist talking points put out by the racist radical right.

Unfortunately for you people actually know the difference between constitutionally protected protesters, and criminals taking advantage of large crowds...

yet another leftist that doesn't know the definition to the word.

calling someone a protester is not being racist please see the dictionary for the definition to racism.

No you don't know the difference between a peaceful protest IE what happened in MI
and protesters that are looting and burning down peoples businesses etc ...

thanks for proving it.

and don't think that is fair. Most of the protestors are non-violent. True, some are not really motivated by a bad cop and his pathetic treatment of Mr. Floyd, but they wouldn't smash a store window, cosh a storekeeper or steal a car. The scum that to that are assholes and using the protestors as cover.

These protesters have been lighting cities up all over the place. I don't consider that peaceful.
the funny thing is that these protesters who are protesting the killing of a black person are killing black people
in the process.

These protesters have been lighting cities up all over the place. I don't consider that peaceful.
the funny thing is that these protesters who are protesting the killing of a black person are killing black people
in the process.

The majority of those protesting are doing no such thing. Criminals and scavengers are using the protests as an excuse to engage in violence and looting. I think you're purposefully trying to conflate the two groups for political purposes.

in the process.

Looters/rioters /= protestors.

there is a big difference.

Looters/rioters /= protestors.

there is a big difference.

didn't see that in MI did you? they were protesting and weren't destroying the city.
these people are killing other people. the city has to get them under control.

as soon as you start rioting and destroying stuff you are right it is no longer a protest.

Your double negative means all of the protestors are looting.

So no.

So what you are saying all the protesters go home and the night shift punches in to loot. Again, naive.

So what you are saying all the protesters go home and the night shift punches in to loot. Again, naive.

Well, that's what multiple reporters say they saw.

One showed them talking about the people showing up after dark and filmed people arriving in cars, running to a shoe store, loading up with shoes and clothes and running back to the cars. Some making multiple trips.

So as usual with conservatives I can believe you or my lying eyes.

I choose the former.

And as to your actual.post, what is actually happening is the thieves and vandals join the protests at night. But do no protesting, instead immediately starting to loot, burn and destroy.

Liberal protests have been plagued by outsiders showing up to tear **** up under cover of the protest for years.

This is a known phenomenon.

And America does have professional criminals whose livelihood has also been curtailed by the virus.

They have landlords to pay too. And the eviction moratoriums just ended.

Gotta get that rent!

I know this doesn't support your narratives.

But they are at the end of the day just that: narratives.

Narratives are manufactured perspectives, not objective information.

Trump is not talking about calling the National Guard, the's talking about calling in the actual military.

The national guard is the actual military.

Thank you for this.

If we can get more on your side to acknowledge this we may be able to deal with the situation rationally.

Nobody thinks all of them are criminals. People are just saying the ones that are shouldn't have excuses made for them.

Looters Snag 50+ Cars Including $100K Hellcats, Chargers, Challengers, And Trackhawks

More than 50 new high-performance Mopar models were stolen from a California Dodge dealership after looters shattered the showroom windows to snatch keys.

We must try to understand these protesters are so distraught about the black man killed by that cop. It is only natural they would be driven to break into a Dodge dealership break the windows, steal keys and drive away these very expensive cars. I think Trump is responsible. He gave them no choice but to loot. It is so WRONG of Trump to want to bring in the National Guard to try to stop this type of response. He is SO uncaring, and, well, racist.

They are useless because they will never be able to be registered and driven on the street due to the fact that the VINs will be flagged by all 50 states DMVs.

Nobody thinks all of them are criminals. People are just saying the ones that are shouldn't have excuses made for them.

The only excuses I have heard are the ones made up by conservatives to rail against.

I have bee seeing live video for days clearly showing that there are multiple groups operating in the protests. Discussing it as it is happening.

Are you seeing the same in the media you consume?

If not you should ask yourself if they suck at reporting or are actually decieving you.

Because it is one or the other.

didn't see that in MI did you? they were protesting and weren't destroying the city.
these people are killing other people. the city has to get them under control.

as soon as you start rioting and destroying stuff you are right it is no longer a protest.

as soon as you start rioting and trying to destroy businesses or harm their owners, it should be open season on you

Let me get this straight. Trump is a racist and insensitive to the police shooting because he wants to send the national guard To stop the looting. Yet with this story, you people separate the looters from the protesters. You want it both ways. That’s hypocritical.

No. Trump is called a racist because he has a long and well documented history of racist behavior. Honestly, it's not that complicated.

From the right leaning Fortune magazine:
Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here's What His Record Shows | Fortune
Whether he’s mocking Chinese businesspeople with broken English, contorting his body to make fun of a disabled reporter, or calling out to “my African American,” again and again, Trump has provoked anxiety and played to racial divisions. Earlier this week, Joe Scarborough, a lifelong Republican and host of the Morning Joe TV show called Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel “completely racist.” He didn’t pass the same judgment on the man himself, but from what I see, the record would support him if he did.

Back
Top Bottom