• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Protesters Steal 50 Expensive Cars from California Dealership

But you don't have this link huh. Ok

since you're too lazy to actually, you know, Google, i'll give you something else to Google other than "transcripts". it's probably too hard for you though.

"I'm dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks," Limbaugh said..."

since you're too lazy to actually, you know, Google, i'll give you something else to Google other than "transcripts". it's probably too hard for you though.

"I'm dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks," Limbaugh said..."

Trying to change the conversation are ya? You said you were reading Rush and Hannity transcripts.

I asked you for the link you were using.

5 post later you have done everything but provide such link.

Honest posters would have just provided such link if they were actually reading these transcripts which means,

You knowingly lied to just prop up your thousands of fake Rush Hannity claims.

Which is what I posted in my first post.

Trying to change the conversation are ya? You said you were reading Rush and Hannity transcripts.

I asked you for the link you were using.

5 post later you have done everything but provide such link.

Honest posters would have just provided such link if they were actually reading these transcripts which means,

You knowingly lied to just prop up your thousands of fake Rush Hannity claims.

Which is what I posted in my first post.

no. i'm just making fun of you for not know how to find transcripts on the internet.

no. i'm just making fun of you for not know how to find transcripts on the internet.

Suuuuuure you are. Did you think that worked on adults.

Because even a 5 year old would provide a link if they were called a liar.

Suuuuuure you are. Did you think that worked on adults.

Because even a 5 year old would provide a link if they were called a liar.

it's fun watching you not Google. simple stuff too.

i'm waiting to see how far you'll go.

That's because the riots and looting have nothing to do with the protests. The rioting is done by criminals and scavengers looking to sow violence and destruction and maybe get some free stuff. It's not about police brutality, it's about getting while the "getting's good".

If it's about police brutality, you're gonna have to come up with more than your bigotry of the police or urban legends about police brutality.

Last edited:
This is true. The US could use a better leader, for example.

When has Trump ever led you?:lamo Mebe Trump led you when you propagated the conspiracy theory that the Trump campaign conspired with Russians? Mebe Trump led you when you propagated the conspiracy theory that the only reason why Trump asked Zelensky to investigate the Bidens was for personal political gain?:roll:

Last edited:
When has Trump ever led you?:lamo

Never. Trump couldn't lead the way out of a wet paper bag. The best he could do would be to blame the Democrats for it being wet and tweet something about getting out being a hoax.

:lamo

Never. Trump couldn't lead the way out of a wet paper bag. The best he could do would be to blame the Democrats for it being wet and tweet something about getting out being a hoax.

See you're an open-minded individual.:roll:

See you're an open-minded individual.:roll:

I am, I'm also observant, intelligent, and don't drink the Republocrat Kool-Aid, which allows me to accurately critique both sides. Partisans cannot stand their own side to be criticized and go to great lengths to throw propaganda about to excuse their sides failures and corruption.

Excellent. Then you agree with the president for calling for troops to protect property and lives against the looters? You also condemn the leftwing outlets of blatant lying, who accuse Trump of wanting to bring troops against protesters?

Amen Mashmont. The way to separate the peaceful protestors from the thugs is to bring in as much protective support of property and people as necessary and use that support in that protection.
Step 1 is to mentally separate the protesters from the opportunistic criminals hiding among them. Protesting is their legal right, and blaming them for the crimes of the fewer is dishonest. So what would you suggest be the course of action where people still get to protest but we minimize the crime?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am, I'm also observant, intelligent, and don't drink the Republocrat Kool-Aid, which allows me to accurately critique both sides. Partisans cannot stand their own side to be criticized and go to great lengths to throw propaganda about to excuse their sides failures and corruption.

If you say so.

If you say so.

I do say so, as measured reality demonstrates. Partisans are the worst. Particularly the rabid partisans like Trumpeteers, Cultists, and Loyalists.

I do say so, as measured reality demonstrates. Partisans are the worst. Particularly the rabid partisans like Trumpeteers, Cultists, and Loyalists.

...And never-Trumpers. Never-Trumpers are some nasty partisans out of touch with reality.

...And never-Trumpers. Never-Trumpers are some nasty partisans out of touch with reality.

Some of them are Democrat-Loyalists (well Republocrat-Loyalists really). I already put Loyalists on the list.

I was trying to be kind. Mebe the correct thing to say is people need to choose better leaders?

Back
Top Bottom