• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Rape ‘Men’s Rights’ Group Plans Saturday Rally in Chicago

I really am speechless. This is taking place in my neighborhood. https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160202/rogers-park/pro-rape-mens-rights-group-plans-saturday-rally-rogers-park I'd seriously love to kick this guy in the nuts.

These are pretty repellent human beings. It's difficult for me to imagine what sequence of events have to transpire in your life to say, "You know, that makes sense to me. I think that rape should be legal!" I imagine child abuse or domestic violence is involved, but who really knows.

Guys a scumbag...... I find it funny the scrawny little beta bitch whines about people being mean to him, while claiming to want to embrace masculinity.....

dude is probably a virgin.

His premise is that women should take responsibility for their actions....that "no means no...until it means yes." I think it's part of broader bias issue against men and there might be something to it. For instance, studies show that women are more violent to their intimate partners and their own children than men are, but because of society bias, women are held less accountable than men. IE: When a man slaps a woman in public, people rush to her defense. But when a woman slaps a man in public, people think he deserved it.

Last edited:
His premise is that women should take responsibility for their actions....that "no means no...until it means yes." I think it's part of broader bias issue against men and there might be something to it. For instance, studies show that women are more violent to their intimate partners and their own children than men are, but because of society bias are held less accountable than men.

He's actually right about "no means no until it means yes" as historically that's been a part of the courting or hookup ritual, but what he turns that into is pretty disgusting justification for rape and other idiotic musings in his books and seminars.

the fact anyone takes this dweeb seriously is a puzzle to me.

Regardless if it is a hoax or not, the VBPD will be at Mt. Trashmore in Virginia Beach this Saturday to make sure.

He's actually right about "no means no until it means yes" as historically that's been a part of the courting or hookup ritual, but what he turns that into is pretty disgusting justification for rape and other idiotic musings in his books and seminars.

the fact anyone takes this dweeb seriously is a puzzle to me.

It might have more to do with the media has portrayed him, rather than what he's actually saying.

For instance, studies show that women are more violent to their intimate partners and their own children than men are, but because of society bias, women are held less accountable than men. IE: When a man slaps a woman in public, people rush to her defense. But when a woman slaps a man in public, people think he deserved it.

People should keep their hands to themselves, BUT, it is undeniable that in the vast majority of cases males can cause far more damage with violence than women.

It might have more to do with the media has portrayed him, rather than what he's actually saying.

nah the guys a scumbag, he states in his own videos, the submissive position women should be in, is derived from his islamic faith.

People should keep their hands to themselves, BUT, it is undeniable that in the vast majority of cases males can cause far more damage with violence than women.

Women are more likely to spank their children and spank more often and over less serious infractions than men. They are just as likely as men to kill their children, and account for more than half of child maltreatment perpetrators. Lastly, women have been found to be more controlling and verbally, emotionally, and physical abusive in relationships. It's about time society takes notice of these facts.

Hell, men sit around and joke about how they aren't allowed to do things because of their woman like it's perfectly fine. WTF men? Controlling behavior in a relationship is not ok.

Regardless if it is a hoax or not, the VBPD will be at Mt. Trashmore in Virginia Beach this Saturday to make sure.

Roosh V is a pick up "artist" loathed by feminist groups.
If anything, the VBPD will be arresting fem group members for assault, disturbing the peace, etc.

Chance of rape happening, regardless of VBPDs presence, is virtually null.

Roosh V is a pick up "artist" loathed by feminist groups.
If anything, the VBPD will be arresting fem group members for assault, disturbing the peace, etc.

Chance of rape happening, regardless of VBPDs presence, is virtually null.

I know that. Their presence alone will be enough to have their asses handed to them. The cops will be there to make sure no violence goes on.

nah the guys a scumbag, he states in his own videos, the submissive position women should be in, is derived from his islamic faith.

Oy vey. It looks like he's trying to justify rape as a religious right for men...and he feels persecuted for it. lol He's so Borat-ish...it's hard to believe he's real.

Last edited:
I'm still have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that we have a thread here at DP with the term 'Pro Rape' in it.

Is it the vast majority of the cases or a vast majority of the reported cases? That can be a key difference. At one point people would have said that female on male rape never happened. Now we are starting to think it has a higher underreporting rate than male on female rape. Rate, not number of occurrences, before anyone gets their panties in a wad.

The guy back pedaled and calls it now satire, while is a coward's way out.
No he did not back-peddle.
It reads and was written as, satire. Only those who can not logically look at what he was saying would suggest otherwise.

Last edited:
No he did not back-peddle.
It reads and was written as, satire. Only those who can not logically look at what he was saying would suggest otherwise.

You see my video where the scumbag talks about how his views on the subservience of women comes from islam?

He wasn't being satirical, if we are to believe this is where he derives his guidance from.

You see my video where the scumbag talks about how his views on the subservience of women comes from islam?

He wasn't being satirical, if we are to believe this is where he derives his guidance from.
We are speaking about the article he wrote at the following link.

How To Stop Rape

How To Stop Rape

Not really, did you watch his islamophobia video? This beta has some serious issues...

So you didn't watch the video? or you did and see nothing wrong with what he said?
As already stated.

How To Stop Rape

Your video does not change that what he said was satire.

And the relevant beliefs to this article (which are supposedly based in Islam) were the following.

I knew from an early age that rape was bad, as was all forms of violence, not just against women but men as well. I also knew that killing, stealing, and having sexual interest in relatives was bad.

Knowing this it should have been pretty clear to any reader that what he later said was taken to extreme absurdity to make his satirical point.

Back
Top Bottom