• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Rape ‘Men’s Rights’ Group Plans Saturday Rally in Chicago

A men's rights group is such an oxymoron.

In other news I feel like I got an STD just from reading about them.

Why? If women can have their own rights group then why can't men? Men rights groups do stand for valid things like ending male circumcision, and reforming child custody, and child support laws.

I'm trying very hard not to make that connection.

In a video, He has said that his "father is a Shiite Muslim", and that he "grew up with Muslim beliefs, where do you think all my views come from from?, where do think my ideas about patriarchy and masculinity come from?" and "I'm introducing traditional Islamic values". [21] The description of one of his videos states "I am OBVIOUSLY experiencing islamophobia in Canada because I am a MOSLEM. The Canadian establishment needs to check their non-moslem privilege."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosh_V

Why? If women can have their own rights group then why can't men? Men rights groups do stand for valid things like ending male circumcision, and reforming child custody, and child support laws.

Why am I not surprised that you support MRAs, Henrin.

The "men's rights" movement is a festering pile of misogyny, period. They are disgusting scourges in our society that are to sex what the KKK is to race. And it would not surprise me if there were a lot of overlap between the two.

Some of them are disgusting scourges on society as you call them, others are gender neutralism retards that fail to realize that gender roles are natural and that gender neutralism has failed every time it has been attempted, some are just generally crybabies that are bitching about dumb stuff, and many are bringing up legitimate issues.

AS the d00d is a self proclaimed "pick up artist", this begs one question, how come he seems to never be seen with a woman?

Why am I not surprised that you support MRAs, Henrin.

Both the feminist movement and the MRA movement are supremacy movements that I'm opposed to. However, when a feminist or an MRA stands for a cause I support I will not ignore that is the case just so I can condemn them as a feminist or an MRA.

Both the feminist movement and the MRA movement are supremacy movements that I'm opposed to. However, when a feminist or an MRA stands for a cause I support I will not ignore that is the case just so I can condemn them as a feminist or an MRA.

Placing feminism and MRAs on an equal platform of comparison betrays a deep ignorance of what feminism even is.

Claiming that feminism is a supremacy movement shows this even more.

Placing feminism and MRAs on an equal platform of comparison betrays a deep ignorance of what feminism even is.

When one of the stated goals of second wave feminism is to emasculate men there is a good chance it's sexist and a supremacy movement. :shrug: How long are feminists going to cry about the patriarchy anyway? Do you have an idea how stupid it is to cry about a patriarchy that somehow still exists?

AS the d00d is a self proclaimed "pick up artist", this begs one question, how come he seems to never be seen with a woman?

I suspect he can't get any. I'm betting he drives a big 4 wheel pickup and possesses the IQ of 6 year old. I'm also betting he supports Trump.

Here he is ...seen with a woman...

Warning...naughty words...

When one of the stated goals of second wave feminism is to emasculate men there is a good chance it's sexist and a supremacy movement. :shrug: How long are feminists going to cry about the patriarchy anyway? Do you have an idea how stupid it is to cry about a patriarchy that somehow still exists?

Feminism is a huge umbrella term that encompasses many different sub philosophies. Feminists disagree with each other all the time, whether on the academic level or the social movement level. The notion that feminism exists to weaken men is typical non-sense coming out of the MRAs.

Your other comments are irrelevant to your original incorrect statement that MRAs and feminism are somehow two sides of the same coin. If you want to talk about patriarchy then create a new thread. Last time I checked, feminism isn't home to misogynists, racists, homophobic and transphobic bigotry. There have also been several self-identified men's rights proponents who have gone on killing sprees in the U.S.

MRAs =/= Feminists

Just move to the Middle East. Done.

Feminism is a huge umbrella term that encompasses many different sub philosophies. Feminists disagree with each other all the time, whether on the academic level or the social movement level. The notion that feminism exists to weaken men is typical non-sense coming out of the MRAs.

It's been the stated goal of many well known feminists like Gloria Steinem that said such things as men need to be emasculated to empower women. :shrug: How in the world do you even think you were going to reach your goals?

Your other comments are irrelevant to your original incorrect statement that MRAs and feminism are somehow two sides of the same coin. If you want to talk about patriarchy then create a new thread. Last time I checked, feminism isn't home to misogynists, racists, homophobic and transphobic bigotry. There have also been several self-identified men's rights proponents who have gone on killing sprees in the U.S.

Really? So there isn't a struggle between transwomen and feminists? So what you're telling me is that feminists accept these individuals as women and as feminists? No, I'm sorry, but they don't. And really racism? Do you even know the history of your movement? It was almost entirely focused on the struggles of white women.

The guy back pedaled and calls it now satire, while is a coward's way out.
Group behind ‘make rape legal’ message cancels events nationwide, including in Utah | fox13now.com
His sick thoughts come out of a very disturbed mind.

..and another person who isn't wiling to READ THE ARTICLE WITH AN OPEN MIND. You've already condemned this dimwit without even bothering to read the ENTIRETY of what he said, then you accuse him of back-pedaling when simply READING THE ARTICLE WITH AN OPEN MIND would clearly show you that he simplu used a crappy literaray artifice to make point (very poorly, IMO). But don;t let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your bigotry and hate, you just go right on being the chauvinist that you are.

Roosh, eh?

I suppose it's no small coincidence that his name rhymes with Douche.

Like wise, not all MRA groups are a supremacy movement.

..and another person who isn't wiling to READ THE ARTICLE WITH AN OPEN MIND. You've already condemned this dimwit without even bothering to read the ENTIRETY of what he said, then you accuse him of back-pedaling when simply READING THE ARTICLE WITH AN OPEN MIND would clearly show you that he simplu used a crappy literaray artifice to make point (very poorly, IMO). But don;t let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your bigotry and hate, you just go right on being the chauvinist that you are.

Guys a scumbag...... I find it funny the scrawny little beta bitch whines about people being mean to him, while claiming to want to embrace masculinity.....

dude is probably a virgin.

Back
Top Bottom