• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pro-Rape ‘Men’s Rights’ Group Plans Saturday Rally in Chicago

HenryChinaski

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I really am speechless. This is taking place in my neighborhood. https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160202/rogers-park/pro-rape-mens-rights-group-plans-saturday-rally-rogers-park
Blogger Roosh Valizadeh, a staunch proponent of Blogger Roosh Valizadeh, a staunch proponent of "legal rape" and the man behind Saturday's meet up. View Full Caption Wikicommons
ROGERS PARK — A group of men's rights activists are planning to meet on the Far North Side Saturday night as a way to "come out" proudly about the difficulties they face as men who both despise women, yet work tirelessly to get dates with them — and Chicago feminists will be there to welcome them.

It's part of an "International Tribal Meetup Day" in which followers of the Return of Kings blog are supposed to heed the call of their leader, blogger Roosh Valizadeh, 36, who has been a staunch proponent of "legal rape."
I'd seriously love to kick this guy in the nuts.

Sounds more like a cult than anything.

But yeah that guy is a complete loon. He came to Canada and let's just say he did not receive a warm welcome.

The "men's rights" movement is a festering pile of misogyny, period. They are disgusting scourges in our society that are to sex what the KKK is to race. And it would not surprise me if there were a lot of overlap between the two.

Legal rape? Pro-rape?

Freedom of thought and freedom of speech allow people to openly and publicly display their lack of moral character so the rest of us know who to avoid, and the police to know who to keep an eye on.

Agreed, let them rally. But it would still make me happy to kick this guy in the balls, take his mind off rape for awhile.

Upon wanting to look in to this a bit further than the headline, I got a juicy "neg site/virus" warning. Please be careful what you click on.

Agreed, let them rally. But it would still make me happy to kick this guy in the balls, take his mind off rape for awhile.

Maybe someone will rape him.

Upon wanting to look in to this a bit further than the headline, I got a juicy "neg site/virus" warning. Please be careful what you click on.

DNAinfo is a local news source here and safe as far as I know.

Or, wait until the rally is over, corner him in an alley, use a dry rotted and splintery wooden broomstick to show him how rape actually feels, and then cut his 'nads off with a red hot dull blade. No need to take a chance on spraining your ankle or jamming a toe.

Legal rape? Pro-rape?

Yup. He's written many books on it and has a strong following. Most of the major MRA sites have strong pro-rape and pro-domestic violence tones, and even outrightly stated positions.

Yes, seriously. The comparison to the KKK at its worst, only regarding sex, is apt.

Apparently, they find it offensive that women can smell their crazy and therefore won't sleep with them.

The police probably already do watch them. The Southern Poverty Law Center classes most of their sites as hate groups, and several major murderers have come out of their ranks, including Roger Elliott. Universally, MRA groups defend them.

Or, wait until the rally is over, corner him in an alley, use a dry rotted and splintery wooden broomstick to show him how rape actually feels, and then cut his 'nads off with a red hot dull blade. No need to take a chance on spraining your ankle or jamming a toe.

Can you guys stop supporting rape while condemning someone for the same thing?

Sigh..

So these guys hate women but are having trouble getting dates with women? And now they want to have a rally "coming out" to this reality?

And they think this is going to fix....something?

Have these guys been drinking the water in Flint?

Trolling. Someone downstairs might rise to it.

It's really just stupid to shame someone for a disgusting position, while advocating the same thing.

It's really just stupid to shame someone for a disgusting position, while advocating the same thing.

I think of it more as 'Old Testament'.

So these guys hate women but are having trouble getting dates with women? And now they want to have a rally "coming out" to this reality?

And they think this is going to fix....something?

Have these guys been drinking the water in Flint?

They're the same class of retard as feminists that advocate castration for all men. In both cases the people advocating the positions are crazy ****s and are hated by the opposite gender. The funny thing is that in both cases they blame the opposite gender for not dating them. :lamo

The "men's rights" movement is a festering pile of misogyny, period. They are disgusting scourges in our society that are to sex what the KKK is to race. And it would not surprise me if there were a lot of overlap between the two.

I am not surprised that you would think there was an overlap between men's rights groups and this clown.

DNAinfo is a local news source here and safe as far as I know.

I think she was referring to a link in the article. It was linked through "donotlink" and the website warns that it is a dubious sight for content, not viruses. It caught me off guard too so I looked at my security sofware and there wasn't a problem so I looked into "donotlink" real quick.

What is donotlink?
Linking to dubious websites

You've all heard there's no such thing as bad publicity. On the internet this is doubly true. When you link to a website — regardless of the reason — this strengthens its position in search engines. This means that a bad review of a website makes it more popular.
When you are discussing or alerting others to a website that promotes a fraud, scam, cult or other questionable business and you link to that site, search engines will (after a while) improve the offending site's rank.
Therefore, more people will find these shady websites, and will be exposed to their content without getting the proper context.
That's where donotlink comes in.
With donotlink.com, you can link to sites without giving them "Google juice".
Donotlink uses three different ways to block search engines from crawling a link. So you can post the link on forums, message boards, facebook, twitter, reddit, and other public places without giving shady websites any undue credibility.

Can anyone link to a "pro-rape" article by this Roosh Valizadeh for reference?

Yep - How To Stop Rape | donotlink.com

By attempting to teach men not to rape, what we have actually done is teach women not to care about being raped, not to protect themselves from easily preventable acts, and not to take responsibility for their actions. At the same time, we don’t hesitate to blame men for bad things that happen to them (if right now you walked into a dangerous ghetto and got robbed, you would be called an idiot and no one would say “teach ghetto kids not to steal”). It was obvious to me that the advice of our esteemed establishment writers and critics wasn’t stopping the problem, and since rape was already on the law books with severe penalties, additional laws or flyers posted on dormitory doors won’t stop this rape culture either.

I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.

I think she was referring to a link in the article. It was linked through "donotlink" and the website warns that it is a dubious sight for content, not viruses. It caught me off guard too so I looked at my security sofware and there wasn't a problem so I looked into "donotlink" real quick.

Thanks for the info and clarification.

Back
Top Bottom