• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi Warns of ‘New Stage’ of Inquiry if Trump Blocks Whistle-Blower Complaint

..and if Biden committed a crime, well, that's just okay? You do know the President heads up the Executive branch, right?

Wait until you see the peels fall away from the onion of attempted coup by the Democratic party in power in '16!!!!

Regards,
CP

And threatened the Ukraine President if he didn't do it.

They will pretend to find one, count on it.

I see endless conservatives that swear up and down on FB that they never supported the Iraq war, because they now know what an unpopular war that was hindsight, so they lie about never supporting it to fool people.

Expect to see the same after Trump.

Yes, but that's not finding a moral compass. That's, again, lacking integrity, and faking one's opinion to be able to look good, which is not at all the same as finding a moral compass.

I'll wholeheartedly agree with you in what you're saying. I just thought you should have initially said, when they *pretend* to find a moral compass (like you're saying now).

Hillary Clinton was grossly incompetent as a campaigner, and said things that hurt her campaign. But one of the things that she said was actually true: that these Trump fanatics are a basket of deplorables. It's not PC to say it, and it cost her votes, but yes, they are.

Yes, but that's not finding a moral compass. That's, again, lacking integrity, and faking one's opinion to be able to look good, which is not at all the same as finding a moral compass.

I'll wholeheartedly agree with you in what you're saying. I just thought you should have said, when they *pretend* to find a moral compass.

Hillary Clinton was grossly incompetent as a campaigner, and said things that hurt her campaign. But one of the things that she said was actually true: that these Trump fanatics are deplorable. It's not PC to say it, and it cost her votes, but yes, they are.

This is comical.
Leftists telling conservatives that they have no moral compass....

This is comical.
Leftists telling conservatives that they have no moral compass....

Nah, I used to respect conservatives as people who loved this country just like I do, but had a different opinion on how to make it better. These days, conservatives have allowed a mafia-style crime family to take over their main party. Yep, the GOP lost its moral compass. It used to be the party that supported patriotism and American values, and upheld the US Constitution... and now they support this extremely flawed man who just recently tried his best to get Vladimir Putin back into the G7. In the past, if a Dem tried such thing, the conservatives would be all over him, calling him a traitor.

I used to respect (while being adversarial to them, in a civil debate) the old-time conservatives. These days, it's a dying breed. The GOP these days is made of a bunch of cowards who can't stand up to someone who has no respect whatsoever for the US Constitution, so afraid they are that the man's rabid fans will mount a primary challenge to their re-election campaign, and so afraid that he'll find some nickname to call them if they oppose him.

I have no respect whatsoever for the current GOP.

Last edited:
Your taunts do not intimidate me.
You have yet to address what's actually being said on the thread.
I did respond to your article, Trix.

I gave a detailed response that was civil and you responded with a one sentence taunt that I was "wishing and hoping opining" and offered no rebuttal at all. You obviously realized you couldn't out argue me, so you made a last ditch effort to provoke a reaction from me, and I responded in kind.

You took your filter off, so I removed mine as well.

No, they won't for the reasons I quoted in Post 184 that you continue to deny.
My god, your posts are like a Monty Python skit.

You have no rebuttal against my points, just a simple "no it isn't!" denial.:lol:

I gave a legal argument that you continue to refuse to interact with.

Nah, I used to respect conservatives as people who loved this country just like I do, but had a different opinion on how to make it better. These days, conservatives have allowed a mafia-style crime family to take over their main party. Yep, the GOP lost its moral compass. It used to be the party that supported patriotism and American values... and now they support this extremely flawed man who just recently tried his best to get Vladimir Putin back into the G7. In the past, if a Dem tried such thing, the conservatives would be all over him, calling him a traitor.

Like I was saying above.... Oh, and many thanks for making my point.

I'll wholeheartedly agree with you in what you're saying. I just thought you should have initially said, when they *pretend* to find a moral compass (like you're saying now).

Hillary Clinton was grossly incompetent as a campaigner, and said things that hurt her campaign. But one of the things that she said was actually true: that these Trump fanatics are a basket of deplorables. It's not PC to say it, and it cost her votes, but yes, they are.
**** them.

They need to start hearing the truth about themselves, and the DNC needs to stop caring about offending racists who hate their guts.

My god, your posts are like a Monty Python skit.

You have no rebuttal against my points, just a simple "no it isn't!" denial.:lol:

I gave a legal argument that you continue to refuse to interact with.

See my Post 184...There's a legal argument for you to refute. You gave no legal argument. You opined that congress will win. That's an opinion rooted in your own wishful thinking

**** them.

They need to start hearing the truth about themselves, and the DNC needs to stop caring about offending racists who hate their guts.

Is this the same mouth you are going to use to help conservatives find their long lost moral compasses?

See my Post 184...There's a legal argument for you to refute. You gave no legal argument. You opined that congress will win. That's an opinion rooted in your own wishful thinking
I already responded to your article in #214 at length, so you're just trying to misrepresent the record at this point.

And why do you keep just referring back to that damn article? Can you not argue these points yourself?

Is this the same mouth you are going to use to help conservatives find their long lost moral compasses?
Nope.

I don't care what they do, as long as they stay away from me.

I already responded to your article in #214 at length, so you're just trying to misrepresent the record at this point.

And why do you keep just referring back to that damn article? Can you not argue these points yourself?

Post 184--- want to try that again?

Nope.

I don't care what they do, as long as they stay away from me.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there will be no problem with them staying away from a dullard who paints with a broad brush.

At #214!

What is the matter with you?

You didn't refute my article. You went into spin mode and completely ignored that Trump's privilege trumps, as far as keeping his phone call classified. That call is not the business of congress. Congress will never win.

What's the matter with you? Try reading factual information again; post 184.

Uh oh guys, Nancy Pelosi is very concerned with Trump's behavior. Why, any month now she might waggle her finger or frown disapprovingly.

Do you actually think they will ever find a moral compass? That compass has deteriorated a while ago, irreversibly.

Alright! Who used the term Moral Compass in front of you? You are a self proclaimed Liberal. Explain to us how a LIBERAL can affix themselves to any fixed compass. That would be contrary to the definition.

Regards,
CP

There is EVERY reason to withhold ALL information from a House Intelligence Committee when some of the members of that committee can't wait to rush to find a camera--ANY camera--to denounce the President and anything and everything he does. And the Congress should NEVER be able to force a President to provide a transcript of any private conversation he has with any foreign leader or we will never be trusted by any foreign leaders ever again.

P.S. The Ukranian leadership says there was never any pressure or untoward conversation about anything between them and President Trump. The whole issue is another fake news story made up out of whole cloth and attributed to 'anonymous sources' by the MSM.

Great, release the whistleblower complaint to Congress and/or the public so we can see what was said, what the fuss was about, why the Trump appointed IG determined something was an urgent matter and was credible.

Don't tell us what happened, show us! If not us, then the Congress. How hard is that?

Back
Top Bottom