• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nunes again proves he’s a liar and a trump stooge

Oh code, your flailing only gets more desperate and dishonest. The meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary. We have Don jr's emails and his third version of the meeting telling us that. And I posted the links. You just don't get to pretend to not know that. But that's all you got left. Again code, thanks for proving yet again when it comes time for conservatives (or conservative like posters) to choose narrative or integrity, they choose narrative.

and on a side note, even though I already shredded your silly coke analogy " if he was invited to buy Coke and the person he met with was selling baking soda and he walked away, then THAT is what happened" its worth mentioning that if the person don jr was meeting had coke instead of baking soda, he'd bought the coke.

You keep talking about what he THOUGHT the meeting might be about and saying that the meeting was about what he thought it might be about.

The meeting was NOT about what he hoped AND what you are saying it was about.

That's a pretty simple differentiation on which you continue to attempt to deceive.

Why are you doing this?

You keep talking about what he THOUGHT the meeting might be about and saying that the meeting was about what he thought it might be about.
The meeting was NOT about what he hoped AND what you are saying it was about.
That's a pretty simple differentiation on which you continue to attempt to deceive.
Why are you doing this?

Er uh Code, I think you’re recycling your deflections. You already pretended not to know that don jr told you they discussed dirt on Hillary. You even tried to move the goal posts to “I needed a transcript”. Sure a transcript would be nice because don jr admitting they discussed dirt on Hillary was his third version. Thank goodness we have the emails of his excitement at the prospect on getting dirt on Hillary from the Russian govt. Hence proving again that nunes is a liar and trump stooge.

Now code, here’s a crazy idea. Instead going around in circles with your obedient flailing and “nuh uhs”, why don’t you explain how the meeting wasn’t about dirt on Hillary and really about "sanctions". Now you’re going to have to use actual facts like don jr’s emails and his statements (as untrustworthy as they are) to explain why nunes isnt a liar and a trump stooge. since you've called me a liar I think you should explain. Let me get you started, just cut and paste this statement and fill in the blanks

Yes, I know don jr’s emails prove he went to the meeting to get dirt on Hillary and he said he discussed dirt on Hillary but the meeting was really about “sanctions” because……..

Er uh Code, I think you’re recycling your deflections. You already pretended not to know that don jr told you they discussed dirt on Hillary. You even tried to move the goal posts to “I needed a transcript”. Sure a transcript would be nice because don jr admitting they discussed dirt on Hillary was his third version. Thank goodness we have the emails of his excitement at the prospect on getting dirt on Hillary from the Russian govt. Hence proving again that nunes is a liar and trump stooge.

Now code, here’s a crazy idea. Instead going around in circles with your obedient flailing and “nuh uhs”, why don’t you explain how the meeting wasn’t about dirt on Hillary and really about "sanctions". Now you’re going to have to use actual facts like don jr’s emails and his statements (as untrustworthy as they are) to explain why nunes isnt a liar and a trump stooge. since you've called me a liar I think you should explain. Let me get you started, just cut and paste this statement and fill in the blanks

Yes, I know don jr’s emails prove he went to the meeting to get dirt on Hillary and he said he discussed dirt on Hillary but the meeting was really about “sanctions” because……..

I don't recall EVER saying that the meeting was about "sanctions". Are you listening to your voices again?

So far, the only proof you have offered on what happened in the meeting are emails written BEFORE THE MEETING.

Did you fail to notice this? Really? Is your hatred and bias so intense that it prevents rational thought?

If you are trying to prove that something happened, it is a good first step to offer proof that it happened.

You are free to proceed.

I don't recall EVER saying that the meeting was about "sanctions". Are you listening to your voices again?

So far, the only proof you have offered on what happened in the meeting are emails written BEFORE THE MEETING.

Did you fail to notice this? Really? Is your hatred and bias so intense that it prevents rational thought?

If you are trying to prove that something happened, it is a good first step to offer proof that it happened.

You are free to proceed.

TDS has rotted the poor boy's brain. You need to ask for proof maybe 5 or 6 MORE times.Trust me, he has it. He's just holding out . LOL

TDS has rotted the poor boy's brain. You need to ask for proof maybe 5 or 6 MORE times.Trust me, he has it. He's just holding out . LOL

He has a terrific ability to not reveal anything of substance.

You are free to proceed.

Code, I’ve clearly stated in this thread in reply to your posts that “adoptions” was really about “sanctions”. I’ve clearly stated in this thread in reply to your posts that claiming it was about “adoptions” only makes more illegal. Maybe you missed it or maybe you’re being dishonest. Who knows? But code, you have no excuse for pretending not to know that Don jr said he discussed dirt on Hillary. You’ve flailed at that repeatedly. You tried to move the goal post to “I need a transcript.” You dishonestly “misparahrased” me telling you they discussed dirt to “produced dirt,” And you hilariously tried to use an analogy that “he went to buy coke but bought baking soda instead”. He told you they discussed dirt. You only embarrass yourself pretending not to know that.

Code, you need to understand as a conservative, you are unable to process facts that dispute what you want to believe. For some reason, you are fine with Don jr admitting how excited he was that the Russian govt was going to give him dirt on Hillary. But you have no reason to pretend don jr didn't tell you he discussed dirt. Yet you do it. Now, I asked you to stop going around in circles with your obedient flailing and “nuh uhs” and explain how the meeting wasn’t about getting dirt on Hillary and was really about “adoptions/sanctions” (uh oh, cant use the “I never said sanctions” dodge again). See how you just cant do that. You should try to understand why you cant.

And then say..." but I already showed you" lol

The president's son also said Veselnitskaya mentioned she had information about the Democratic nominee.
"Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense," he said. "No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information."
After that discussion about Clinton, Trump Jr. said, the conversation pivoted to the topic of the adoption program.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/tim...and-when-he-said-it-about-russian-lawyer.html

So to be clear klat, I have already shown him the proof. Now I don't mind you falsely accusing me of what conservatives (and conservative like posters) routinely do because I'm used to it. My concern is for Code. His brain is literally scrambling any fact that disproves what he desperately wants to believe. Where you and I read "Don jr discussed dirt on Hillary" he's literally reading "byork ztap boolp kooomzlak". And you are enabling him.

and Klat, the emails prove the meeting was about dirt on Hillary. That makes nunes again a liar and a trump stooge. We don't need don jr's third version of the meeting to prove that

Code, I’ve clearly stated in this thread in reply to your posts that “adoptions” was really about “sanctions”. I’ve clearly stated in this thread in reply to your posts that claiming it was about “adoptions” only makes more illegal. Maybe you missed it or maybe you’re being dishonest. Who knows? But code, you have no excuse for pretending not to know that Don jr said he discussed dirt on Hillary. You’ve flailed at that repeatedly. You tried to move the goal post to “I need a transcript.” You dishonestly “misparahrased” me telling you they discussed dirt to “produced dirt,” And you hilariously tried to use an analogy that “he went to buy coke but bought baking soda instead”. He told you they discussed dirt. You only embarrass yourself pretending not to know that.

Code, you need to understand as a conservative, you are unable to process facts that dispute what you want to believe. For some reason, you are fine with Don jr admitting how excited he was that the Russian govt was going to give him dirt on Hillary. But you have no reason to pretend don jr didn't tell you he discussed dirt. Yet you do it. Now, I asked you to stop going around in circles with your obedient flailing and “nuh uhs” and explain how the meeting wasn’t about getting dirt on Hillary and was really about “adoptions/sanctions” (uh oh, cant use the “I never said sanctions” dodge again). See how you just cant do that. You should try to understand why you cant.

I know what you said.

I also know what has actually been proven.

The two rarely intersect in your posts.

What you say and what you link to as proof are not the same thing. In truth, what you say is NEVER supported by links.

All you need do is produce the evidence you hold in your fantasies.

Believe me! We all, everyone from me to Muldoon, would love to see the secret documents you are keeping secret.

So to be clear klat, I have already shown him the proof. Now I don't mind you falsely accusing me of what conservatives (and conservative like posters) routinely do because I'm used to it. My concern is for Code. His brain is literally scrambling any fact that disproves what he desperately wants to believe. Where you and I read "Don jr discussed dirt on Hillary" he's literally reading "byork ztap boolp kooomzlak". And you are enabling him.

and Klat, the emails prove the meeting was about dirt on Hillary. That makes nunes again a liar and a trump stooge. We don't need don jr's third version of the meeting to prove that

You STILL can't separate your fantasies from reality.

You must lead a very confused and miserable life. Either that or a very happy life based on fantasy.

When my father was gripped by Alzheimers before his death, he was quite happy and satisfied. Completely separated from reality, but happy. He, like you, was a Democrat. I wonder if we have found the root cause of Alzheimers.

Now, about the proof you claim exists, but never present, where is it?

I know what you said.
I also know what has actually been proven.
The two rarely intersect in your posts.
What you say and what you link to as proof are not the same thing. In truth, what you say is NEVER supported by links.
All you need do is produce the evidence you hold in your fantasies.
Believe me! We all, everyone from me to Muldoon, would love to see the secret documents you are keeping secret.

Code, see how you're simply posting "nuh uh" and whining about me. I asked you to stop doing that and explain how the meeting wasnt about getting dirt on Hillary and was really about “adoptions/sanctions”. You cant do it but you just cant stop posting.

and code, no matter how many times you whine and flail, the emails alone prove nunes is a liar and a trump stooge. and don jr told you they discussed dirt on Hillary. You should ask yourself why you cant accept the truth. I can explain it if you want

Klat, can you help out a fellow conservative. He's not going to accept the facts from me. Can you explain to Code that the meeting was about dirt on hillary. See how he's resorted to claiming I haven't posted the proof. He cant address the facts so he has to pretend they dont exist. the emails alone prove nunes a liar and a stooge. And don jr's third version of the meeting he finally admitted he discussed dirt on hillary. what more do I need to prove nunes a liar and a trump stooge. I'm asking for your help because you enabled him.

You STILL can't separate your fantasies from reality.

You must lead a very confused and miserable life. Either that or a very happy life based on fantasy.

When my father was gripped by Alzheimers before his death, he was quite happy and satisfied. Completely separated from reality, but happy. He, like you, was a Democrat. I wonder if we have found the root cause of Alzheimers.

Now, about the proof you claim exists, but never present, where is it?

Code, see how you're simply posting "nuh uh" and whining about me. I asked you to stop doing that and explain how the meeting wasnt about getting dirt on Hillary and was really about “adoptions/sanctions”. You cant do it but you just cant stop posting.

and code, no matter how many times you whine and flail, the emails alone prove nunes is a liar and a trump stooge. and don jr told you they discussed dirt on Hillary. You should ask yourself why you cant accept the truth. I can explain it if you want

Trump Jr., in your warped view of the real world, told us what they discussed in the past tense BEFORE the meeting happened.

Do you read your posts before you post them? They make no sense to those of us who understand English.

Klat, can you help out a fellow conservative. He's not going to accept the facts from me. Can you explain to Code that the meeting was about dirt on hillary. See how he's resorted to claiming I haven't posted the proof. He cant address the facts so he has to pretend they dont exist. the emails alone prove nunes a liar and a stooge. And don jr's third version of the meeting he finally admitted he discussed dirt on hillary. what more do I need to prove nunes a liar and a trump stooge. I'm asking for your help because you enabled him.

I ask you to present proof of your delusion and your delusion apparently makes you think that a blank space is proof.

True, the blank space is more compelling than your usual empty statements, but it reflects a serious problem by which you seem to be gripped.

Trump Jr., in your warped view of the real world, told us what they discussed in the past tense BEFORE the meeting happened.

Do you read your posts before you post them? They make no sense to those of us who understand English.

that's just sad code but at least your point is clear. deluded but clear. I have not told you "what they discussed in the past tense BEFORE the meeting happened." I've posted the emails that prove what the meeting was about. And (read this part very very slowly) I've posted don jr admitting that he discussed (past tense) dirt with the Russians. Yes code, he admitted it after the meeting. Of course it was the third version but he admitted it.

Again, the emails alone prove Nunes is a liar and trump stooge. Now code, you clearly want to believe the meeting was really about adoptions/sanctions. Please explain using "some real world facts to support your delusion". whining and flailing (quite delusionally I might add) at me and my posts doesn't prove the meeting was about adoptions/sanctions.

Klat, seriously dude, you need to help code out, he's at it again. He's got some idea stuck in his head that I didn't post the facts. I know you think its perfectly acceptable for conservatives (and conservative like posters) to dishonestly pretend not to know the facts but he's not pretending.

I ask you to present proof of your delusion and your delusion apparently makes you think that a blank space is proof.

True, the blank space is more compelling than your usual empty statements, but it reflects a serious problem by which you seem to be gripped.

that's just sad code but at least your point is clear. deluded but clear. I have not told you "what they discussed in the past tense BEFORE the meeting happened." I've posted the emails that prove what the meeting was about. And (read this part very very slowly) I've posted don jr admitting that he discussed (past tense) dirt with the Russians. Yes code, he admitted it after the meeting. Of course it was the third version but he admitted it.

Again, the emails alone prove Nunes is a liar and trump stooge. Now code, you clearly want to believe the meeting was really about adoptions/sanctions. Please explain using "some real world facts to support your delusion". whining and flailing (quite delusionally I might add) at me and my posts doesn't prove the meeting was about adoptions/sanctions.

ALL of the emails you posted from Trump Jr. in regard to the meeting were written BEFORE the meeting occurred.

Are you seriously not reading what you post?

Klat, seriously dude, you need to help code out, he's at it again. He's got some idea stuck in his head that I didn't post the facts. I know you think its perfectly acceptable for conservatives (and conservative like posters) to dishonestly pretend not to know the facts but he's not pretending.

Again, the blank space is more illustrative of the real world than your posts.

ALL of the emails you posted from Trump Jr. in regard to the meeting were written BEFORE the meeting occurred.
yes code, the emails setting up the meeting were before the meeting. And thanks to those emails we know the meeting was about Don jr getting dirt on Hillary from the Russian govt. Now using "some real world facts to support your delusion" please explain how the meeting was really about sanctions/adoptions. Asking questions, arguing points nobody made, whining and flailing (quite delusionally I might add) at me and my posts doesn't prove the meeting was about adoptions/sanctions.

yes code, the emails setting up the meeting were before the meeting. And thanks to those emails we know the meeting was about Don jr getting dirt on Hillary from the Russian govt. Now using "some real world facts to support your delusion" please explain how the meeting was really about sanctions/adoptions. Asking questions, arguing points nobody made, whining and flailing (quite delusionally I might add) at me and my posts doesn't prove the meeting was about adoptions/sanctions.

YOU are talking about the content of the meeting.

I am talking about your flawed conclusions based on things you are apparently not capable of understanding.

I have posted every one of the flawed conclusions in every post I have made.

YOU are talking about the content of the meeting.
I am talking about your flawed conclusions based on things you are apparently not capable of understanding.
I have posted every one of the flawed conclusions in every post I have made.

Yes code, I am talking about the content of the meeting. Don jr told us they discussed dirt on Hillary. As far as the rest of your "nuh uh" and "I've already posted nuh uh", I asked to you to stop flailing. Code, forget using "some real world facts to support your delusion",just state what you believe. You obviously believe something that allows you to ignore the facts I've posted. What is it that you believe. Watch how I do it.

Don jr went to a meeting to get dirt on Hillary from the Russian govt
We know this because his emails said exactly that
This alone proves nunes is a liar and a trump stooge for saying the meeting was about adoptions
Don jr told us they discussed dirt on Hillary.
this meets the standard you set when you said

Why not link to the quote from Trump Jr. that demonstrates the basis for your delusion?

....I'll await the link that you think demonstrates that Trump Jr. said what you hallucinate.

Again, don't whine and flail at me. Make clear straightforward statements.

I responded to your post, not the thread.

when all else fails out comes the "nuh uh, librul media." What else could you post? Well, what else could you post when you have no concern for integrity and don't want to believe the facts? the "nugget" you just cant grasp is that don jr went to get dirt on Hillary. Did they also discuss adoptions (and by adoptions we mean sanctions)? maybe but they discussed dirt on Hillary. Hey code, if don jr discussed the traffic he was stuck in on his way to the meeting, does that make it about traffic? No, the meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary. That proves nunes is again a liar and a trump stooge.

Is that a crime?

Is that a crime?

BF, I've never been so happy to see a conservative. It actually may be a crime but that's not the point of the thread. The point is that when Nunes says the meeting was about adoptions it proves that's nunes is a liar and a trump stooge. Now the reason I'm happy to see you is that Code has the worst case of VDS I've ever seen. Do me a favor skim through our discussion and explain to him that the meeting was about dirt on Hillary. Your "is that a crime" question kinda tells me you know what the meeting was about. Please explain it to code.

Yes code, I am talking about the content of the meeting. Don jr told us they discussed dirt on Hillary. As far as the rest of your "nuh uh" and "I've already posted nuh uh", I asked to you to stop flailing. Code, forget using "some real world facts to support your delusion",just state what you believe. You obviously believe something that allows you to ignore the facts I've posted. What is it that you believe. Watch how I do it.

This alone proves nunes is a liar and a trump stooge for saying the meeting was about adoptions

Lies, deflections. That's the story of this entire Presidency. Now we have HUSH money paid to mistresses, just before the election. What's next? We'll probably find out that Trump called out HITs on individuals in the world of Atlantic City gambling and debt.

You are hopelessly disconnected from both reality and the English Language.

Do you read the content of the links you post? If yes, do you understand English?

What you post and what you claim the content is are two entirely different things.

PLEASE POST THE QUOTE FROM TRUMP JR. THAT SAYS WHAT YOU HAVE IMAGINED.

Back
Top Bottom