• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nunes again proves he’s a liar and a trump stooge

Oh code, the reason you're angry and confused is the facts don't support your obedient worldview. So you're angry at me for posting facts. Let me help you understand the simple point of the thread.

Why did Don jr go to the meeting?

don't tell us what you think the meeting was about. That's just your brain looking for any excuse to not understand the facts. Just answer the question honestly. I don't think you can but I'm willing to be surprised.

I'm not angry.

I'm only asking that you produce some real world facts to support your delusion and you continue to prove you have nothing.

Why would I be angry when you are helping me to prove my point?

Trump Jr's emails, BEFORE THE MEETING, were in regard to what he HOPED the meeting would produce.
The meeting proved to be a vast disappointment for him and was unrelated to what he hoped the meeting would concern.

So the person that may have committed the crime, denies it? Well, case solved, code1211 is on the case and he believes the accused on the basis of pure partisan hackery. Bravo!

In reality, this what occurred, and you cannot explain it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meetings

A secret meeting with Russian government agents, that they tried to repeatedly cover up, with Trump personally dictating some of the cover-up story. Hope hicks remarked "it will never get out". Bannon says "it was treasonous", and "They will crack Don Jr like an egg".

- The meeting was not originally disclosed by anyone involved
- Only after Kushner had to revise his security clearance form (for which he would later be denied!!), did we become aware of it
- Don Jr originally lied and said it was about the Magnitsky act.
- Don Jr later admitted, once he realized the emails were out there to contradict that, that it was indeed to get access to dirt on Hillary (the Russian hacked emails).
- Just prior to that, Papadopolus had been told about the stolen Hillary/DNC emails, who tried to set up a meeting between them and Trump.
- Papadpoplus lied to the FBI about that meeting...

In his June 3 email to Trump Jr., Goldstone wrote:

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia[a] met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.[14]

Trump Jr. responded:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?[14]

Emin, son of Russian oligarch, is a friend of Goldstone and Trump's from years back, who has tried repeatedly to get a real-estate deal going with Trump, and was part of Trump Tower Moscow as it turns out. You remember that...Trump Tower Moscow that Trump was pushing while running for president, and denying he had anything to do with Russia?

I'm not angry.
I'm only asking that you produce some real world facts to support your delusion and you continue to prove you have nothing.
Why would I be angry when you are helping me to prove my point?

first off code, when you call me a "piece of work" , you're angry. Second I asked you a simple question about what you're obediently flailing about. I knew you wouldn't answer it. If you are so right and I'm so wrong as to be "piece of work" why are you so afraid to answer a simple question about "real world facts" documented "with links and actual real world events"? Because you know it shreds your obedient narrative of "nuh uh". Since you lack the courage and/or integrity to answer a simple question, I'll lay it all out for you again. Again, I'll try to do it in a way so you cant pretend to be confused

Why did Don jr go to the meeting? to get dirt on Hillary from Russian govt sources.
Did they discuss any dirt on Hillary? yes they did
Did they discuss other things? maybe but it wasn't the purpose of the meeting.

We learned the "real world facts" about why Don jr was meeting the Russians from his email and he said they discussed dirt on Hillary. So nunes cant say "they met with a Russian lawyer, but it had to do with Russian adoptions" because now even you know its a lie. And that makes nunes a liar and a trump stooge.

So the person that may have committed the crime, denies it? Well, case solved, code1211 is on the case and he believes the accused on the basis of pure partisan hackery. Bravo!

In reality, this what occurred, and you cannot explain it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_campaign–Russian_meetings

A secret meeting with Russian government agents, that they tried to repeatedly cover up, with Trump personally dictating some of the cover-up story. Hope hicks remarked "it will never get out". Bannon says "it was treasonous", and "They will crack Don Jr like an egg".

- The meeting was not originally disclosed by anyone involved
- Only after Kushner had to revise his security clearance form (for which he would later be denied!!), did we become aware of it
- Don Jr originally lied and said it was about the Magnitsky act.
- Don Jr later admitted, once he realized the emails were out there to contradict that, that it was indeed to get access to dirt on Hillary (the Russian hacked emails).
- Just prior to that, Papadopolus had been told about the stolen Hillary/DNC emails, who tried to set up a meeting between them and Trump.
- Papadpoplus lied to the FBI about that meeting...

Emin, son of Russian oligarch, is a friend of Goldstone and Trump's from years back, who has tried repeatedly to get a real-estate deal going with Trump, and was part of Trump Tower Moscow as it turns out. You remember that...Trump Tower Moscow that Trump was pushing while running for president, and denying he had anything to do with Russia?

What is the crime for which Trump Jr. has been indicted?

Why are you offering this tripe and presenting it like it is something official?

first off code, when you call me a "piece of work" , you're angry. Second I asked you a simple question about what you're obediently flailing about. I knew you wouldn't answer it. If you are so right and I'm so wrong as to be "piece of work" why are you so afraid to answer a simple question about "real world facts" documented "with links and actual real world events"? Because you know it shreds your obedient narrative of "nuh uh". Since you lack the courage and/or integrity to answer a simple question, I'll lay it all out for you again. Again, I'll try to do it in a way so you cant pretend to be confused

Why did Don jr go to the meeting? to get dirt on Hillary from Russian govt sources.
Did they discuss any dirt on Hillary? yes they did
Did they discuss other things? maybe but it wasn't the purpose of the meeting.

We learned the "real world facts" about why Don jr was meeting the Russians from his email and he said they discussed dirt on Hillary. So nunes cant say "they met with a Russian lawyer, but it had to do with Russian adoptions" because now even you know its a lie. And that makes nunes a liar and a trump stooge.

Ah...

So now you fantasize that the meeting produced dirt on Hillary. What was that dirt?

Link?

You produce nothing, ever, and then rail on and on and on without end that you have some secret knowledge of something that you never produce.

I'm waiting... For something. Anything... Still nothing from you.

I'm not angry. You are producing everything you always do which is absolutely nothing. It's what I expect and what you ALWAYS come through for me.. You have, once again, fulfilled my expectations of you.

How could I possibly be angry when you have fulfilled my expectations? You do so every single time.

You are 100% consistent. I'll give you that.

Ah...

So now you fantasize that the meeting produced dirt on Hillary. What was that dirt?

Link?

oh code,now you're just desperately looking for any excuse to ignore the facts. I didn't say it produced any "dirt". I said "dirt" was discussed. See how your brain just cant grasp simple concepts and facts that dispute your obedient narratives. Even your latest desperate delusion doesn't address the fact that meeting was about colluding with the Russians to get dirt on hillary and not about adoptions. Oh and on a side note, the meeting proves the conservative narrative concerning Hillary and Uranium 1 is just another lying conservative narrative. If the Russian govt doesn't have any dirt concerning it then there is no dirt. Anyhoo, just try to focus on the fact that don jr going to get dirt on Hillary again prove that nunes is a liar and a trump stooge.

You produce nothing, ever, and then rail on and on and on without end that you have some secret knowledge of something that you never produce.

I posted the link to don jr's emails proving the meeting was not about adoptions. Why do you think you are completely unable to grasp that simple concept?

What is the crime for which Trump Jr. has been indicted?

Why are you offering this tripe and presenting it like it is something official?

We will find out and in all probability after Trump is interviewed by Mueller or after he refuses to be interviewed. I am thinking June month, as otherwise it detract from Trumps NK meeting. If that meeting is a go, if it is sidelined, no later than end May or so
Going to be Family Felony Month.

oh code,now you're just desperately looking for any excuse to ignore the facts. I didn't say it produced any "dirt". I said "dirt" was discussed. See how your brain just cant grasp simple concepts and facts that dispute your obedient narratives. Even your latest desperate delusion doesn't address the fact that meeting was about colluding with the Russians to get dirt on hillary and not about adoptions. Oh and on a side note, the meeting proves the conservative narrative concerning Hillary and Uranium 1 is just another lying conservative narrative. If the Russian govt doesn't have any dirt concerning it then there is no dirt. Anyhoo, just try to focus on the fact that don jr going to get dirt on Hillary again prove that nunes is a liar and a trump stooge.

I posted the link to don jr's emails proving the meeting was not about adoptions. Why do you think you are completely unable to grasp that simple concept?

The dates of the emails are listed pretty clearly. There are no emails about the actual meeting dated AFTER the meeting.

You again intentionally deceive to prove the lie you hope to pedal.

Your deception seems to be both intentional and irrational.

Are you now also claiming that Trump Jr. is clairvoyant and was posting emails about what happened before it happened?

Why are you guys so blind to the real world? You should probably have that looked at.

We will find out and in all probability after Trump is interviewed by Mueller or after he refuses to be interviewed. I am thinking June month, as otherwise it detract from Trumps NK meeting. If that meeting is a go, if it is sidelined, no later than end May or so
Going to be Family Felony Month.

Another prediction of dire consequence. Nothing that has actually happened.

Do any of you guys live in the real world?

Thanks! I'm going to look in to that.

And then you've got the Trump org's mysterious data communications with Putin's Alpha bank. It turns-out that the London attorney Mueller recently took a guilty plea from, is married to the daughter of an oligarch that is a principle in Alfa!

When this investigation started-out, I thought Mueller might get Trump on some fast & loose financial crimes, at best. But now, I'm thinking Trump may indeed be in bed with Russia in some form. At least to the point of Putin having dirt on Trump, causing Trump to curry favor in general, even if not through specific instance, order, or quid-pro-quo.

But seriously, all these supposed coincidences here are unnerving. Really unnerving.

These coincidences are unnerving because we have been there before, and each time it is supported by hope but never backed by proof. The uneasiness may be due to hoping this will be the real smoking gun, but with a long memory of the rug has pulled out from under our feet, on many occasions due to no proof. The unnerving is the mind preparing you for the fall. It sounds like an abused wife who wants to believe her husband has finally changed, but she is bracing for his punch, by force of habit. It is called abused wife syndrome.

The real bad stuff, that we have proof of; good husband, thanks to Nunes and others, is connected to Hillary, the Democrats and many loyal supporters in the FBI and Justice Department, lovingly called the deep state. Didn't the Clinton foundation receive $140M from Putin? This has proof, so we do not ave to worry about the rug.

What I don't understand is what caused Putin to go from such a great charitable humanitarian, concerned for his fellow man, to what the left now accuses him of being; an evil player? Why did Putin go sour puss? Or maybe, why have optics changed, in terms of reporting by the left wing media? He was not considered an evil player when the money was given. The new charitable Putin was part of the reset Putin.

Why is the left feeling so shunned and not weighing his humanitarian donation on the scales? Remember how Obama said he would have more freedom with Putin, after the election, and that nobody could ever hack the US election. Hillary denied the election could be hacked, at first. It sounds like Putin was a friend and Obama knew some inside stuff. Did Putin get pissed off when Hillary did not win, and his investment was cancelled out?

The FBI, via Comey, suggested that there was evidence that the Hillary email server had been hacked by foreign nationals. The question I have is did Putin's generous donation and friendship involve having access to Hillary's server? The reason I ask that is, Putin and the Russians always seemed two steps ahead of the Obama administration, with respect to the early days of Syria and Ukraine. Ukraine alone could explain the $140M. Was the interface to Manafort and Ukraine, a clever preemptive distraction away from the Democrats and Russia? It may have been cheaper to pay $140M to Obama and Cinton than have to pay for a long winded Viet Nam style gorilla CIA warfare struggle with an opposing USA. Who came up with that price?

Why did Hillary get off for obstruction of Justice, lying to congress, and lying to the FBI about classified materials? Less drastic charges were sufficient to railroad and bankrupt Flynn. Why was the pardon written before there was an investigation? This has proof. Why was there a different set of criteria for Flynn? It looked likes the fix was in, and Trump was being scapegoated and used as a distraction away from the truth. The left wing death rays are now on full blast against Nunes, since he is getting to close to the kill. The tactic is kill the messenger so the message can be doubted. This new tactic was not needed until Nunes got too close. The Democrats screwed up, since they should have started the Nunes faux death ray earlier; too little to late.

A disinformation campaign works better when it is not done 24/7. Normally it is more effective when metered out in smaller doses, so the audience does not get too saturated, and start to get uneasy for some reason unknown to them; mental abuse syndrome. The dark state needs better consultants and should ask for a refund. However, the Democrats were very desperate, and they may opted for the first round KO package, but did not get it. Their consultants were not up for that tasks, so a refund may have some legal basis. This may come in handy for their legal defense fund, since donors will stay away to avoid getting mud on them.

Last edited:
The dates of the emails are listed pretty clearly. There are no emails about the actual meeting dated AFTER the meeting.
You again intentionally deceive to prove the lie you hope to pedal.
Your deception seems to be both intentional and irrational.
Are you now also claiming that Trump Jr. is clairvoyant and was posting emails about what happened before it happened?
Why are you guys so blind to the real world? You should probably have that looked at.

Code, the emails prove don jr went to get dirt on Hillary. Period. Your random and incoherent (and of coursed double spaced) reply does not change that fact. And neither does calling me dishonest or irrational. And I'm not the one who cowardly refused to answer a simple question "why did don jr go to the meeting". You're just stuck in that place all conservatives seem to get in when they can no longer deny the facts but lack the integrity to admit they're wrong.

Just for laughs, can you cowardly refuse to answer this question again and then call me dishonest? thanks in advance.

Why did don jr go to the meeting?

Code, the emails prove don jr went to get dirt on Hillary. Period. Your random and incoherent (and of coursed double spaced) reply does not change that fact. And neither does calling me dishonest or irrational. And I'm not the one who cowardly refused to answer a simple question "why did don jr go to the meeting". You're just stuck in that place all conservatives seem to get in when they can no longer deny the facts but lack the integrity to admit they're wrong.

Just for laughs, can you cowardly refuse to answer this question again and then call me dishonest? thanks in advance.

Why did don jr go to the meeting?

I answered that in the first response I made on this topic and ever since over the last several months. Trump Jr. went to the meeting to get dirt on Hillary.

What you finally seem to be admitting is that the meeting was NOT about the topic he had hoped to discuss.

Are you finally able to understand the depth your misunderstanding and deception on this?

Does this represent your intentional effort to lie and deceive out of partisan bias or are you really just not aware of what you are presenting? Which is it: Dishonesty or ignorance?

I answered that in the first response I made on this topic and ever since over the last several months. Trump Jr. went to the meeting to get dirt on Hillary.

oh code, this is a big day for you. Yes don jr went to get dirt on Hillary from the Russian govt. That is collusion. Don jr did not go to discuss adoptions. And "adoptions" was really about sanctions so that doesn't make it better. It just makes it more illegal. And that proves again that nunes is a liar and a trump stooge.

What you finally seem to be admitting is that the meeting was NOT about the topic he had hoped to discuss.

oh code, this is just more dishonesty. You cant help yourself but its still dishonest. As I've stated in this thread several times, don jr said they discussed dirt. I've told you repeatedly discussing other things doesn't matter. What matters is why he went to the meeting. And you cant pretend I didn't say it when I corrected your "misparphrasing" it from "discussed dirt" to "produced dirt". Your brain was simply looking for any excuse to flail and "misparaphrasing" my posts was all you could think of.

Code this is going be hard because you're running out of excuses and deflections but you need to repeat over and over, don jr went to get dirt on Hillary. They discussed dirt on Hillary. Maybe they discussed other things but they discussed dirt on Hillary. They didn't produce dirt but they discussed dirt. That again proves nunes is a liar and trump stooge when he claims the meeting was adoptions. The meeting was not about adoptions. It was about dirt on Hillary. They also discussed sanctions but that's not what the meeting was about.

oh code, this is a big day for you. Yes don jr went to get dirt on Hillary from the Russian govt. That is collusion. Don jr did not go to discuss adoptions. And "adoptions" was really about sanctions so that doesn't make it better. It just makes it more illegal. And that proves again that nunes is a liar and a trump stooge.

oh code, this is just more dishonesty. You cant help yourself but its still dishonest. As I've stated in this thread several times, don jr said they discussed dirt. I've told you repeatedly discussing other things doesn't matter. What matters is why he went to the meeting. And you cant pretend I didn't say it when I corrected your "misparphrasing" it from "discussed dirt" to "produced dirt". Your brain was simply looking for any excuse to flail and "misparaphrasing" my posts was all you could think of.

Code this is going be hard because you're running out of excuses and deflections but you need to repeat over and over, don jr went to get dirt on Hillary. They discussed dirt on Hillary. Maybe they discussed other things but they discussed dirt on Hillary. They didn't produce dirt but they discussed dirt. That again proves nunes is a liar and trump stooge when he claims the meeting was adoptions. The meeting was not about adoptions. It was about dirt on Hillary. They also discussed sanctions but that's not what the meeting was about.

Why not link to the quote from Trump Jr. that demonstrates the basis for your delusion?

So far you are hopelessly incoherent, contradicting yourself and doubling back on everything you have been saying.

I'll await the link that you think demonstrates that Trump Jr. said what you hallucinate.

Why not link to the quote from Trump Jr. that demonstrates the basis for your delusion?
So far you are hopelessly incoherent, contradicting yourself and doubling back on everything you have been saying.
I'll await the link that you think demonstrates that Trump Jr. said what you hallucinate.

Oh code, the fact that don jr went to a meeting to get dirt on Hillary proves nunes is a liar and a trump stooge. As I've stated, what they discussed is not important. The reason "what they discussed" is now suddenly "important" to you is that you've run out of excuses, dishonest deflections and insults.

The president's son also said Veselnitskaya mentioned she had information about the Democratic nominee.
"Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense," he said. "No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information."
After that discussion about Clinton, Trump Jr. said, the conversation pivoted to the topic of the adoption program.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/tim...and-when-he-said-it-about-russian-lawyer.html

But don't put too much stock into what don jr said because this was his third version of the meeting. But again, it doesn't matter if they discussed sanctions or not (which only makes it worse), the purpose of the meeting was to get dirt on Hillary.

After the New York Times reported on the existence of the Trump Tower/Russia meeting, Trump Jr. first claimed it was about Russian adoptions. But his explanation for the meeting changed three times. Ultimately he settled on: He took the meeting to receive “very high level and sensitive information” that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

The Washington Post reports that Trump Jr. only issued the “adoptions” explanation to the New York Times after his own father dictated that he say the meeting was about adoptions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-trump-jr-can-answer/?utm_term=.dbce2a8a1150

But again, I've already proven nunes has again proven himself to be a liar and trump stooge.

Oh code, the fact that don jr went to a meeting to get dirt on Hillary proves nunes is a liar and a trump stooge. As I've stated, what they discussed is not important. The reason "what they discussed" is now suddenly "important" to you is that you've run out of excuses, dishonest deflections and insults.

The president's son also said Veselnitskaya mentioned she had information about the Democratic nominee.
"Her statements were vague, ambiguous and made no sense," he said. "No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information."
After that discussion about Clinton, Trump Jr. said, the conversation pivoted to the topic of the adoption program.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/tim...and-when-he-said-it-about-russian-lawyer.html

But don't put too much stock into what don jr said because this was his third version of the meeting. But again, it doesn't matter if they discussed sanctions or not (which only makes it worse), the purpose of the meeting was to get dirt on Hillary.

After the New York Times reported on the existence of the Trump Tower/Russia meeting, Trump Jr. first claimed it was about Russian adoptions. But his explanation for the meeting changed three times. Ultimately he settled on: He took the meeting to receive “very high level and sensitive information” that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

The Washington Post reports that Trump Jr. only issued the “adoptions” explanation to the New York Times after his own father dictated that he say the meeting was about adoptions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-trump-jr-can-answer/?utm_term=.dbce2a8a1150

But again, I've already proven nunes has again proven himself to be a liar and trump stooge.

So you finally have the nugget of understanding:

He was told the meeting would be about dirt on Hillary. It was not.

When he found it it had nothing he wanted, he left.

I do love it that you present links to the propaganda outlets of the left to support your delusions. Good job!

This is not to say they may not be right or accurate on occasion, but, seriously? The linked WaPo article is not much more than water cooler conjecture and delusion.

And THAT is why I ask for links.

So you finally have the nugget of understanding:
He was told the meeting would be about dirt on Hillary. It was not.
When he found it it had nothing he wanted, he left.
I do love it that you present links to the propaganda outlets of the left to support your delusions. Good job!
This is not to say they may not be right or accurate on occasion, but, seriously? The linked WaPo article is not much more than water cooler conjecture and delusion.
And THAT is why I ask for links.

when all else fails out comes the "nuh uh, librul media." What else could you post? Well, what else could you post when you have no concern for integrity and don't want to believe the facts? the "nugget" you just cant grasp is that don jr went to get dirt on Hillary. Did they also discuss adoptions (and by adoptions we mean sanctions)? maybe but they discussed dirt on Hillary. Hey code, if don jr discussed the traffic he was stuck in on his way to the meeting, does that make it about traffic? No, the meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary. That proves nunes is again a liar and a trump stooge.

when all else fails out comes the "nuh uh, librul media." What else could you post? Well, what else could you post when you have no concern for integrity and don't want to believe the facts? the "nugget" you just cant grasp is that don jr went to get dirt on Hillary. Did they also discuss adoptions (and by adoptions we mean sanctions)? maybe but they discussed dirt on Hillary. Hey code, if don jr discussed the traffic he was stuck in on his way to the meeting, does that make it about traffic? No, the meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary. That proves nunes is again a liar and a trump stooge.

You seem to understand what the documentable facts of this are and yet you present your concluded fantasies as if they are facts.

Why?

Do you have the transcript of the meeting that demonstrates the delusion you present?

I'd be interested in seeing that.

Again, link please.

You seem to understand what the documentable facts of this are and yet you present your concluded fantasies as if they are facts.
Why?
Do you have the transcript of the meeting that demonstrates the delusion you present?
I'd be interested in seeing that.
Again, link please.

Oh look, code moves the goal posts to need a transcript of the meeting. What we know about the meeting we learned from Don jr. I think he's a liar too but he's the one who said they discussed dirt

As what if pointed out, if he went to buy coke and it turned out to be baking soda, he still went to buy coke.

Oh look, code moves the goal posts to need a transcript of the meeting. What we know about the meeting we learned from Don jr. I think he's a liar too but he's the one who said they discussed dirt

As what if pointed out, if he went to buy coke and it turned out to be baking soda, he still went to buy coke.

To correct you analogy, if he was invited to buy Coke and the person he met with was selling baking soda and he walked away, then THAT is what happened.

There is no dispute that he was looking for dirt on Hillary.

There is also no proof that he got any.

Do you contend that conducting opposition research is illegal?

To correct you analogy, if he was invited to buy Coke and the person he met with was selling baking soda and he walked away, then THAT is what happened.
There is no dispute that he was looking for dirt on Hillary.
There is also no proof that he got any.
Do you contend that conducting opposition research is illegal?

alright code, this is it. This is where you prove when it comes time for conservatives to choose narrative or integrity they choose narrative. In your analogy, Don jr was invited to buy coke. Don jr was excited about the opportunity. He went to the meeting with the full intention of buying coke. He sampled the coke hopping it was good stuff. It turned out to be baking soda. Nunes doesn't get to say the meeting was about baking soda.

Now code, "no proof he got any" is a statement nobody was arguing. Its some random thought in your head that you think means something. Who knows what but it doesn't magically change the fact that nunes again proves he's a liar and as trump stooge. Oh and Code, you're also "misparaphrasing" collusion as opposition research. And that too doesn't magically change the fact that nunes again proves he's a liar and a trump stooge. did you ever figure out that this was the point of the thread?

alright code, this is it. This is where you prove when it comes time for conservatives to choose narrative or integrity they choose narrative. In your analogy, Don jr was invited to buy coke. Don jr was excited about the opportunity. He went to the meeting with the full intention of buying coke. He sampled the coke hopping it was good stuff. It turned out to be baking soda. Nunes doesn't get to say the meeting was about baking soda.

Now code, "no proof he got any" is a statement nobody was arguing. Its some random thought in your head that you think means something. Who knows what but it doesn't magically change the fact that nunes again proves he's a liar and as trump stooge. Oh and Code, you're also "misparaphrasing" collusion as opposition research. And that too doesn't magically change the fact that nunes again proves he's a liar and a trump stooge. did you ever figure out that this was the point of the thread?

Nunes seems to have said the Trump Jr. didn't get what he was looking for. Do you disagree with that? I don't know why you find this to be objectionable.

If stating a fact is actually stating a lie, and Democrats seem to believe this, then Nunes seems guilty of that. This might be the basis of your confusion.

That Trump Jr. tried to get something from a source that could not or would not deliver, demonstrates nothing more than his inexperience.

It's not a crime to enter a car dealership and ask to buy a loaf of bread. Inexperience might guide a person to this decision.

If simply doing something stupid was illegal, most people in our country would be in jail.

Nunes seems to have said the Trump Jr. didn't get what he was looking for. Do you disagree with that? I don't know why you find this to be objectionable.
If stating a fact is actually stating a lie, and Democrats seem to believe this, then Nunes seems guilty of that. This might be the basis of your confusion.
That Trump Jr. tried to get something from a source that could not or would not deliver, demonstrates nothing more than his inexperience.
It's not a crime to enter a car dealership and ask to buy a loaf of bread. Inexperience might guide a person to this decision.
If simply doing something stupid was illegal, most people in our country would be in jail.

No Code, Nunes said the meeting was about adoptions. He lied again proving he's a liar and a trump stooge. You're simply at the stage where you are desperately looking for any string of words to continue to flail at the facts. And they are quite pathetic words I might add. Oh and code, thanks for proving again that when it comes time for conservative (or conservative like posters) to choose narrative or integrity, they choose narrative.

No Code, Nunes said the meeting was about adoptions. He lied again proving he's a liar and a trump stooge. You're simply at the stage where you are desperately looking for any string of words to continue to flail at the facts. And they are quite pathetic words I might add. Oh and code, thanks for proving again that when it comes time for conservative (or conservative like posters) to choose narrative or integrity, they choose narrative.

What was the meeting about?

You seem to have inside information on this and yet you withhold it.

Why not let me and Nunes and the world in on your secret knowledge?

Link please.

What was the meeting about?
You seem to have inside information on this and yet you withhold it.
Why not let me and Nunes and the world in on your secret knowledge?
Link please.

Oh code, your flailing only gets more desperate and dishonest. The meeting was about getting dirt on Hillary. We have Don jr's emails and his third version of the meeting telling us that. And I posted the links. You just don't get to pretend to not know that. But that's all you got left. Again code, thanks for proving yet again when it comes time for conservatives (or conservative like posters) to choose narrative or integrity, they choose narrative.

and on a side note, even though I already shredded your silly coke analogy " if he was invited to buy Coke and the person he met with was selling baking soda and he walked away, then THAT is what happened" its worth mentioning that if the person don jr was meeting had coke instead of baking soda, he'd bought the coke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom