• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Carolina Lt Governor says that trans people should defecate on the street corner.

No. They haven’t. This idea didn’t even exist until like 80 years ago.

Because there’s now a political movement around finding mentally disturbed people and making them into deviants. To terrorize normal people. We saw this happen recently in Oklahoma where one of these people assaulted girls in the locker room and got a beat down, then died, and the left told a fake version of the story to claim it was a “hate crime”

You are incorrect.

Men dressing as women, women dressing as men, this is not a new concept. These people have been around since ancient times. In 1776, there was an individual know as Public Universal Friend (born Thomas Hall but occasionally went by Thomasina Hall) and dressed as both a man and a woman.

The same applies to homosexuality.

In the 500s Saint Anastasia the Patrician fled her life in the court of Justinan I and lived as a male monk until death.

Again, it's not a new concept.

Last edited:
You are incorrect.

Men dressing as women, women dressing as men, this is not a new concept. These people have been around since ancient times. In 1776, there was an individual know as Public Universal Friend (born Thomas Hall but occasionally went by Thomasina Hall) and dressed as both a man and a woman.

In the 500s Saint Anastasia the Patrician fled her life in the court of Justinan I and lived as a male monk until death.

They weren’t “transgender” however. They knew what sex they were and no one pretended otherwise

Why is a black man carrying water for white bigots who hate him?
You don't believe a black man can respect binary bathroom gender choices?
How do you know white bigots hate him? WHich white "bigots"?

Men dressing as women, women dressing as men, this is not a new concept.

It should probably be pointed out this is outside the context of fashion shifting from male to female or vice versa. When look at as a whole, and with the possible exception for now of he skort, there is not a single style of clothing that has been worn by only men or women. As I have often said, if you think dressing in heels, hose, corsets, wigs and make up as a male is cross dressing, then I have bad news for you about the Founding Fathers.

It should probably be pointed out this is outside the context of fashion shifting from male to female or vice versa. When look at as a whole, and with the possible exception for now of he skort, there is not a single style of clothing that has been worn by only men or women. As I have often said, if you think dressing in heels, hose, corsets, wigs and make up as a male is cross dressing, then I have bad news for you about the Founding Fathers.

I am aware of what our forefathers did.

I am aware of the powdered wigs and a number of other things.

I am aware of what our forefathers did.

I am aware of the powdered wigs and a number of other things.
I figured you were. I was expanding on your post, not trying to contradict or anything. Apologies if it came off otherwise.

You are incorrect.

There's no point in trying. The data is out there, he will simply dismiss it as "queer propaganda."

Back
Top Bottom