• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Carolina Lt Governor says that trans people should defecate on the street corner.

What a load of crap. Hot, stinking crap.

Stupid people lack critical thinking skills to think through a problem. They just act on emotions to attack anyone who is different from their own WASP existence.

Good video, to the point, thanks for posting it,

Trans people have been around for a long time, all over the world.
No. They haven’t. This idea didn’t even exist until like 80 years ago.
How is this suddenly a problem?
Because there’s now a political movement around finding mentally disturbed people and making them into deviants. To terrorize normal people. We saw this happen recently in Oklahoma where one of these people assaulted girls in the locker room and got a beat down, then died, and the left told a fake version of the story to claim it was a “hate crime”

Stupid people lack critical thinking skills to think through a problem. They just act on emotions to attack anyone who is different from their own WASP existence.

Rednecks are not “WASP”

The WASPs are overwhelmingly in favor of gender benders

Why is a black man carrying water for white bigots who hate him?

Discrimination against transgender people isn't limited to white people. It's been very prevalent in the black LGBTQ community for a long time.

I get the feeling I'm going to be using this a lot for the next few months:

succession-logan-roy.gif

Sheesh man. There are depictions of trans people in ancient writings and art.

****ing unbelievable 🙄
No there’s not. Modern gender theory didn’t exist until the 20th century and so it’s not possible for there to be “ancient depictions”

Holy, cow! That guy is a piece of work. I know the word, "nazi" get's thrown around a lot but that mother****er is a holocaust denier! He's NC's GOP candidate for governor! Holy shit! Did I just come out of a coma 80 years ago?

EMN's trailer just recently got electricity so he's just getting caught up.
Not quite as funny as intended. Around here people are without utilities and it breaks my heart.
Back to the topic. Who would have talked about it back in the day? That is, of course, no excuse for denying the existence.

Rednecks are not “WASP”

The WASPs are overwhelmingly in favor of gender benders
What are gender benders? WASP are not LGBTQ supporters. They are social conservatives.

Good idea, let's bus thousands of people, trans and non trans, to defecate on EVERY streetcorner in the state.

No. They haven’t. This idea didn’t even exist until like 80 years ago.

Because there’s now a political movement around finding mentally disturbed people and making them into deviants. To terrorize normal people. We saw this happen recently in Oklahoma where one of these people assaulted girls in the locker room and got a beat down, then died, and the left told a fake version of the story to claim it was a “hate crime”
I'm interested in seeing what evidence you provide that corroborates your claim that transgenders "didn't even exist until like 80 years ago".

Copies and pastes of excerpts from credible sources to which you provide the links.

Good luck.

What are gender benders? WASP are not LGBTQ supporters. They are social conservatives.
No, nearly all of the WASP elite of New England are now far leftists.

I'm interested in seeing what evidence you provide that corroborates your claim that transgenders "didn't even exist until like 80 years ago".

Copies and pastes of excerpts from credible sources to which you provide the links.

Good luck.
If you’re making the claim this is a real thing you have to prove it

Good idea, let's bus thousands of people, trans and non trans, to defecate on EVERY streetcorner in the state.
Please don't do that. This Lt Gov is a POS who doesn't represent the majority view, despite his seeming popularity among MAGAs.

Hell, the town he made this speech in likely doesn't approve of such rhetoric, as Cary (which is in my county, been there plenty of times for especially dates) is considered an upscale place to live here and has a good number of tech companies.

Who would have talked about it back in the day? That is, of course, no excuse for denying the existence.
Some of the Native American people did, as an example. They were known as Two-Spirits. Part of the problem is that as the corrupt church's (the one that supported the Crusades and the Inquisitions) spread, anything they didn't like from other cultures got destroyed or buried. So of course, people grow up without learning about it, and then think it's a new thing.

Good luck.
For all that you and I are on the same side here, you are making the positive claim and he is making the negative. You can't actually prove a negative like that. It's the positive that has to be proved.

With the GOP running out of real issues to campaign on in 2024, they need to ramp up the hate against vulnerable minorities to get their voters angry, scared, and motivated to vote.
"ILLEGALS! TRANSGENDERED! ILLEGAL TRANSGENDERED! PANIC, DESPAIR, TERROR! SHITHOLE COUNTRY!

SAVE US, DEAR LEADER!!!"

Back
Top Bottom