• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Montana election shows how Ftup this country has become>

I'd like to know how he knew this reporter was a liberal did he announce himself as a liberal, was it on his badge , maybe carrying a sign? Most reporters just want answers, except for the few on Fox news.
:peace
You can tell the reporter was a liberal because he was rude and had no qualms about aggressively sticking something in someone's face. He's lucky he didn't get shot.

Geeeeeeee zus. You people are a crack up. I simply dont believe any of you are as stupid as you are deliberately portraying yourself to be.

The mere fact that this most recent incident is not a one of and that in fact it happened during previous administrations shows just how completely ****ing stupid the comments are that blame this one mans actions on Trump. Previous incidents dot excuse this one. Etheridges actions did not indict Obama. That you people are hell bent on making the connect shows just how willing you are to sacrifice your personal integrity to try to score some inane political point and it is driven by your weird and frankly, unhealthy TRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! hatred.

I don't think that's the question you should be asking, this should not be about hatred for Trump, but a concern for the Republican party.
After all they ain't been exactly winning a lot of allies lately except the die hard Republicans that do support Trump.
If Trump goes down with the American voters the Republican party will become collateral damage and they will need all the allies they can get. This Montana Republican want to be tough guy pushing around a reporter is not doing any favors for the Republican party or gaining any allies. If the Republicans do not condemn this act it is on them. I can remember a Republican asking me to condemn the violent protest against Trump which I did and many other Americans , now it's a violent act against a reporter by a Republican and you Republicans ahem and aha with nothing to say nothing to condemn??? Matters not to me I am an Independent voter.:peace

I don't think that's the question you should be asking, this should not be about hatred for Trump, but a concern for the Republican party.
After all they ain't been exactly winning a lot of allies lately except the die hard Republicans that do support Trump.
If Trump goes down with the American voters the Republican party will become collateral damage and they will need all the allies they can get. This Montana Republican want to be tough guy pushing around a reporter is not doing any favors for the Republican party or gaining any allies. If the Republicans do not condemn this act it is on them. I can remember a Republican asking me to condemn the violent protest against Trump which I did and many other Americans , now it's a violent act against a reporter by a Republican and you Republicans ahem and aha with nothing to say nothing to condemn??? Matters not to me I am an Independent voter.:peace
No...this should be about one candidate (sorry..newly elected congressman) that lost his cool and laid his hands on a reporter. Period. Nothing more.

I'd like to know how he knew this reporter was a liberal did he announce himself as a liberal, was it on his badge , maybe carrying a sign? Most reporters just want answers, except for the few on Fox news.

Good question. Maybe because he was a reporter asking questions of a Republican, and therefore had to be a "liberal."

I believe he is a reporter for The Guardian, which is a pretty liberal outfit. That and the directions of his questions might have been a clue.

Cuz this kinda **** NEVER happened under the Obama presidency.

TTTTRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Hi Congressman! Do you support the Obama agenda?

Commence assault.

but...TRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! !!!!

that POS needs to have everyone of his Goddamn teeth knocked outta his mouth & then after that he needs to apologize to that kid he scared the hell out of ..............

When it's obvious the definition of the word is unknown to you, you're judgement on it's use is irrelevant.

actually its easy to look up defintions, using it incorrectly is just more ignorance from the right

You can tell the reporter was a liberal because he was rude and had no qualms about aggressively sticking something in someone's face. He's lucky he didn't get shot.

bull crap. getting in politicians faces is what reporters do and always have done. the getting shot comment is just expected.

a book review? really? you are kidding! some fool writes a book and makes crap up that right wingers fall for...must be a trumpster.

LOL

The rise of liberal fascism has been well documented.

Consider the basic definition:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

fascism
play
noun | fas·cism |\ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\

:
a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

So, the left, in concert with the media they control, seeks to destroy anyone who dares hold an opinion that is not approved.

I can provide an avalanche of examples demonstrating how appropriate the label of fascist applies to the actions of the left. From violations of the Constitution, to the efforts to destroy any dissenting voices.

If it quacks like a duck......

LOL

fascism
play

:
a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

So, the left, in concert with the media they control, seeks to destroy anyone who dares hold an opinion that is not approved.

I can provide an avalanche of examples demonstrating how appropriate the label of fascist applies to the actions of the left. From violations of the Constitution, to the efforts to destroy any dissenting voices.

this needs to be moved to the conspiracy theory pew.

LOL

Right.

When you can't defend against the truth, just call it a conspiracy theory. Just another example of liberal fascism...

Using a conspiracy theory to assert something means a conspiracy theory should be moved to the conspiracy theory pew

Using a conspiracy theory to assert something means a conspiracy theory should be moved to the conspiracy theory pew

LOL.

The truth isn't a conspiracy theory, but running from the truth? They have a word for that.

This highlighted a major con to early voting.

To bad early voters can't change there votes.

I'm not a fan of early voting and this is a major reason why. One just doesn't know what's going to happen next.

No one forces you to early vote. If you do you incur the rick of not factoring in the last, and sometimes the most pertinent. data.

LOL

fascism
play

:

Good definition of fascism. Compare with the definition of liberal:
lib·er·al
[ˈlib(ə)rəl]

ADJECTIVE
open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values:
"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"

Now, find the similarities.

So you can say without a doubt there are no rude conservatives???:peace

No...this should be about one candidate (sorry..newly elected congressman) that lost his cool and laid his hands on a reporter. Period. Nothing more.

Like I said , when people got violent over Trump ,Republicans a ask a lot of people not only to condemn the act , but the people that was preforming the act, which I and many others did.
Now this was a violent act by a Republican, but I hear no Republicans actually condemning the Republican that committed the act.
I hear violence is never the answer, Hell I could have said that about the protesters against Trump , but at least I was man enough to condemn the people and the act.
However as I have said if the Republican party wants to lose more allies it means nothing to me, I am an Independent voter but I'm not the only Independent voter looking at this so called equal policy:peace

Good question. Maybe because he was a reporter asking questions of a Republican, and therefore had to be a "liberal."

Yeah sure why would any reporter ask questions from anybody else???:peace

This is more proof of how we have become party blind and too many people will vote party over anything. Most of the people I know pull that party lever with absolutely no knowledge of any of the candidates. Even if you were to inform them they would still support someone in their party advocating that breaking of our laws is OK. Most of us blindly support our party. That is a sad reality. That is how the Nazi party took control of Germany.

Back
Top Bottom