• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Pence Versus Joe Biden

If Trump Resigned, who would you vote for in November?

• Mike Pence (Republican)

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Joe Biden (Democrat)

Votes: 53 62.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I would not vote

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you a doctor? Are you Joe Biden's doctor? If not, what right do you have to make a definitive statement like that when you don't know the man? Biden may be declining, that remains to be seen.

Trump is more unfit for office than my 13 year old dog.
Biden passed his sell by date in '88. You don't need a doctor; just a keen sense of smell.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

some claimed that the clinton prosperity came from measures that GHWB implemented or because the GOP takeover of Congress in 94 forced Clinton to do things that lead to prosperity. Bottom line-=no matter what Trump does, you will deny he does any good, and you will blame him for any and all problems

Trump inherited prosperity and blew it. You could look it up, or look out your window.

what would cause wages to go up? answer-if the commodity known as labor cannot be obtained at the current wage level-then the rates will have to rise.

I still don't remember agreeing to be a commodity.

Does everybody know that they're just a 2x4 according to our economic system.

Why would anybody go for that?

I still don't remember agreeing to be a commodity.

Does everybody know that they're just a 2x4 according to our economic system.

Why would anybody go for that?
if you don't like the wages, don't take the job. If enough people agree with you, the employer will have to pay more. If others take the job, then you are SOL

that is because you are a far left-winger and you hate a prosperous America where the wealthy are doing well, and employment is almost full.

Are you basing that on the adds that are playing that Biden is in decline or do you know of some medical evaluation that supports your view?

One could also state that Trump has a mental issue. His inability to tell the truth, make most things about him, and unable to accept any responsibility for what is considered a failure, makes him unfit to lead.

Just saying that personal attacks against either candidate is non productive.

In other threads most Trump supporters backed away from giving their opinion of what President Trump gave as an answer to Sean Hannity question regarding his priorities if given a second term. It was a rambling non answer. Makes me question Trump's mental fitness. Besides if given a second term, Trump would be as old as Biden is now. If Biden is mentally failing, why risk a Trump at that age. :mrgreen:

Are you basing that on the adds that are playing that Biden is in decline or do you know of some medical evaluation that supports your view?

One could also state that Trump has a mental issue. His inability to tell the truth, make most things about him, and unable to accept any responsibility for what is considered a failure, makes him unfit to lead.

Just saying that personal attacks against either candidate is non productive.

In other threads most Trump supporters backed away from giving their opinion of what President Trump gave as an answer to Sean Hannity question regarding his priorities if given a second term. It was a rambling non answer. Makes me question Trump's mental fitness. Besides if given a second term, Trump would be as old as Biden is now. If Biden is mentally failing, why risk a Trump at that age. :mrgreen:

Biden was stupid to begin with. One of my law professor's first teaching position-after his USSC clerkship, was at Syracuse and he had Biden in a class. He noted the guy was 69th in a class of 66. In reality Biden only avoided being last because a class he was given an F in -he was allowed to retake and he managed to get a B and that lifted him out of the cellar. He flunked the DELAWARE bar the first time he took it.

ever listen to his advice on home defense?

unfortunately, the American people have been suffering with the cost of Trump for three and a half-years.
Yes, and we suffered for 8 years under Obama! If we survived that, We can survive Trump, even if he wins a second term.

If Trump stepped down later today and Mike Pence became President, would you vote for Mike Pence or Joe Biden in November? Would it change how you vote or would your vote be the same? Do you think having Pence run instead of Trump this would be better or worse for the Republican Party, or for the country?

I'm not saying this would happen, as no-one can really predict what Trump is going to do. But I'm still curious to see if it could really swing the result. Some Republicans would obviously be very angry they can't vote for Trump, whilst Moderates might reconsider voting Republican if they were running Pence instead of Trump.

View attachment 67285695

I would never vote for a Jesus Hypocrite like Pence, but Pence would win the election. Of that I am sure.

Yes, and we suffered for 8 years under Obama! If we survived that, We can survive Trump, even if he wins a second term.

how exactly did you suffer?

Actually, While I voted fro Trump, and will likely do so again, it will not be a easy task.
I think someone like Pence would be a breath of fresh air.
Peoples hatred of Trump, is limiting how effective he can be.

giphy.gif

Biden was stupid to begin with. One of my law professor's first teaching position-after his USSC clerkship, was at Syracuse and he had Biden in a class. He noted the guy was 69th in a class of 66. In reality Biden only avoided being last because a class he was given an F in -he was allowed to retake and he managed to get a B and that lifted him out of the cellar. He flunked the DELAWARE bar the first time he took it.

ever listen to his advice on home defense?

Interesting story.

Noted. No comment on Trump's mental state.

More likely that Biden would withdraw from the race or be unable to continue.
Biden is in a steep mental decline. There is no way he could function as the
president of the United States.

What's Trump's excuse?

Interesting story.

Noted. No comment on Trump's mental state.

far sounder than Biden's. Since the country was running well before the Chinese virus hit, you all have to engage in hyperbole over Trump Hyperbole

Actually, While I voted fro Trump, and will likely do so again, it will not be a easy task.
I think someone like Pence would be a breath of fresh air.
Peoples hatred of Trump, is limiting how effective he can be.

No, that isn't what is limiting Trump.

So is there any democrat who could run instead of Biden that would make you more likely to vote for them?

There are Democrats who could run, but they won't. Biden is the nominee. The BS about his mental decline is wishful thinking. Pense would be better for the Republicans in the long run and he would take the wind out of sails of the Lincoln Project.

far sounder than Biden's. Since the country was running well before the Chinese virus hit, you all have to engage in hyperbole over Trump Hyperbole

Well the nation was on an amazing growth trajectory BEFORE tRump took office. The growth after he took office didn't live up to his hype. But really nothing has lived up to his hype. There are quite a few people who didn't vote FOR him in 2016 but AGAINST Hillary. They weren't and are not tRump supporters- his approval ratings show that.

I also think many who will vote for him again will do so because they want to stop moving toward true equality for minorities- race and gender identification. They fear a loss of influence political decisions- religious and racial. They fear a loss of traditional jobs they feel entitled to- from coal miners to steel workers.

There is also a tiny minority who will vote for any Republican no matter how flawed because Republicans cut taxes when times are bad and cut taxes when times are good. Their calculation is as simple as it is cynical. I got mine- to hell with the rest of you.

But his base is a minority. Many who voted against Hillary in 2016 will vote against tRump in 2020... :peace

why would anyone support a guy who supported a disgraced President (Trump) and didn't stand up and do the right thing?

"...if they weren't predisposed to like him personally in the first place?" I know of NO ONE predisposed to like him personally (except maybe his mother). The reason we have him, and the reason we will keep him, is because of the likes of Hilarity, Obama, Biden and their liberal ilk. We don't need ANY more of them.

Back
Top Bottom