• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen to file ‘emergency stay’ to quash Stormy Daniels case — to plead the Fifth: report

Last edited:
So the accusation was by Ivana Trump, according to a third hand account by an author, a charge that Ivana herself denies?

When did you become a tabloid fan?

You asked a question, and I answered it for you. When did you become someone who has an aversion to facts? You asked who accused him of rape. There it is. This isn't hard.

Ivana Trump wasn't the only one, by the way.

Funny, Jill Harth has claimed she was pressured to file that lawsuit, and didn't stand by the accusations, though her story on that changes. Ivana denies it.

Ivana's denial could serve as a dictionary definition of 'non-denial denial' and given it came AFTER the divorce that awarded her $14 million. If you want to believe that non-denial denial that never said the events as described didn't happen, that's fine, but I'm not going to be that gullible.

As to Jill Harth, who knows what happened. You asked a question - who accused Trump of rape - and got your answers.

So the accusation was by Ivana Trump, according to a third hand account by an author, a charge that Ivana herself denies?

When did you become a tabloid fan?

LOL, here's the so-called denial. Show me where she said what was alleged in her deposition, which reads like rape in every sense of the word, didn't happen:

"During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me.

"I wish to say that on one occasion during 1989, Mr Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage.

"As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

"Any contrary conclusion would be an incorrect and most unfortunate interpretation of my statement which I do not want to be interpreted in a speculative fashion and I do not want the press or media to misconstrue any of the facts set forth above.

"All I wish is for this matter to be put to rest."

You asked a question, and I answered it for you. When did you become someone who has an aversion to facts? You asked who accused him of rape. There it is. This isn't hard.

Ivana Trump wasn't the only one, by the way.

I don't have an aversion to facts. You do realize the one instance that would actually count as an accusation of rape is actually not a verified accusation of rape? Facts, Tres.

Ivana's denial could serve as a dictionary definition of 'non-denial denial' and given it came AFTER the divorce that awarded her $14 million. If you want to believe that non-denial denial that never said the events as described didn't happen, that's fine, but I'm not going to be that gullible.

As to Jill Harth, who knows what happened. You asked a question - who accused Trump of rape - and got your answers.

So it is a denial that you don't believe. Got it. So there is no verified accusation of rape. Thanks for playing.

I don't have an aversion to facts. You do realize the one instance that would actually count as an accusation of rape is actually not a verified accusation of rape? Facts, Tres.

You didn't ask who he raped. You didn't say anything about "verified accusation of rape". You asked who accused him of rape. I answered you with nothing but a link that answered your question. Did you forget what you posted?

Who accused him of rape?

This was my reply:

You didn't ask who he raped. You didn't say anything about "verified accusation of rape". You asked who accused him of rape. I answered you with nothing but a link that answered your question. Did you forget what you posted?

This was my reply:

And again, there is one claim of a rape accusation in that link, and the person who is said to have accused him of rape says she didn't accuse him of rape.

And again, there is one claim of a rape accusation in that link, and the person who is said to have accused him of rape says she didn't accuse him of rape.

And again, there were three accusations of rape in that link.

Next time don't ask a question if you don't think you're going to like the answer. You asked, and it was answered.

Feeling violated and not feeling love and tenderness during sex is sexual assault, aka, rape.

Obviously you haven't read what Ivana testified to under oath. Grabbed her by the hair, ripping some of it off her head, etc.

So it is a denial that you don't believe. Got it. So there is no verified accusation of rape. Thanks for playing.

LOL, it's always fun having discussions with Trump lemmings.

The reports I've seen is $14 million. :shock:

Well, in light of his billions and billions of dollars he claims to have, that was small fry. Hopefully she got a lot more. After living with him, sleeping with him, and listening to him talk dirty about their daughter, she should get 50 times that amount!

Avenatti has proven himself to be sharp, calculating, and extremely media savvy. I can feel it in my bones that he's going to prosecute a tough & very visible campaign to identify the guy that he claims threatened Stormy and her kid.

It was probably Trump's secret son from a previous mistress haha

LOL, it's always fun having discussions with Trump lemmings.

I'm not a Trump lemming, go follow my posts back through the primaries. I do think he's a better choice than Hillary, and think that a lot of people are lying to themselves about how fact based their Trump attacks actually are, though.

If you want me to stop defending Trump stop making demonstrably false statements about Trump.

For the record, I too rolled my eyes every time I heard somebody say that Stormy was going to "take him down." It was almost my expectation that all she was going to do was embarrass Trump for my amusement. That it's gotten this far and this big is stunning to me.

I thought was possible Stormy could bring Trump down once I saw her lawyer on TV.

Obviously you haven't read what Ivana testified to under oath. Grabbed her by the hair, ripping some of it off her head, etc.

I know that. It was rape.

I strongly doubt that the Democrats will take the senate this year, just because of the odds of who is up for reelection. That being said, I am getting to the point I would be less and less surprised if that manage to take back the senate this election period. The republicans say 'government is bad', and every time they get to be the majority, they do their best effort to prove that to be true.

Republicans seem like a bunch of nationalists. They are all about their right to revolution when a Democrat is in office, but when GWB was in office and now Trump, they are all for the president. Supporting the president is supporting the country. A lot of republicans are even calling themselves nationalists now.

I'm not a Trump lemming, go follow my posts back through the primaries. I do think he's a better choice than Hillary, and think that a lot of people are lying to themselves about how fact based their Trump attacks actually are, though.

If you want me to stop defending Trump stop making demonstrably false statements about Trump.

If you've read anything about the issue, you'd know damn well Ivana accused Trump of rape in a sworn deposition, which she acknowledges in her non-denial denial. The allegations contained in it are describing a brutal rape . That was under oath. Yes, after she got a big settlement, not doubt with a NDA typical of Trump, she pasted a non-denial denial on the front page of the book that didn't even approach a declaration that the account of it was false in any way.

If you want to claim that's not a "verified" accusation, fine, but you're just carrying Trump water like Sean Hannity. Don't hurt your back.... :roll:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom