• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCain Says Trump's Actions Have Unsettled Allies and Americans

Good timing for trump's budget to **** over Veterans over Memorial Day weekend, huh ?

You have a pertinent point? Or a new thread starter?

Do you agree with the trump/mulvaney budget that ****s over Veterans ?

Trump got a few disabled Veterans to part with $ thru the con called Trump U, why not screw em all over Donny. The guy is fraud.

Is he? is he really?....hmmmmm....It's no wonder you as a liberal defend him....He's just like you.

You haven't answered which trump appointments to his cabinet and the bench that McCain has opposed .

You have a pertinent point? Or a new thread starter?

Do you approve of trump's budget to **** over his voters who are Veterans and the elderly? That would be trump's actions Unsettling Americans! Now do you see ?

A man that you voted for for President. Let's not forget that. Of course back then your golden boy was touting Hillary Clinton's credentials.

Oh the irony, a Trumpster calling McCain a Rhino. The rhino with the biggest horn, cut a check to Hilldogs Senate campaign, in addition Trump claimed healthcare for all. Yup, sounds like a Dem

Oh the irony, a Trumpster calling McCain a Rhino. The rhino with the biggest horn, cut a check to Hilldogs Senate campaign, in addition Trump claimed healthcare for all. Yup, sounds like a Dem
Trump is to the left of McCain, so anyone defending Trump is a lib.

Really? I'd think that after 8 years of unquestioning, undying love for the Messiah Obama, you'd know all about it.....But seriously, look, If McCain want's to criticize Trump that's fine, but don't be a puss and do it overseas....

What does '8 years of unquestioning, undying love for the Messiah Obama' have to do with your OP on McCain/trump, j-mac?

Sounds like a strong case of tds--trumpistani denial syndrome .

Trump didn't say that.

How long will you defend what trump said about prisoners of war, especially given his history and other statements on record ?

McCain's expiration date has passed....As a senior Senator, and supposed statesman, McCain should understand that going abroad and undermining this countries leadership is NOT his role, and is seen by many in America as treasonous....We all get it, he is allied with the bitter 'anti-Trump' gang, but this, and he are getting out of hand....If he finds himself more aligned with democrats these days, maybe he should show himself the door, and join them, so he won't have to worry so much about pleasing them to be invited to their parties....

McCain criticizing the president is treasonous? Don't be absurd.

Hmm. Maybe he's still upset over Trump attacking POWs. After all, the draft dodger in chief did say he liked guys who didn't get captured.

I'm sure the Hanoi Hilton memories persist. Mr. 5 deferments is right up there with Cheney.

trump is right down there with crap and piss his jeans for a month nugent before his physical to get out of the draft.

then trump brings nugent into the the White House after he's elected to mock a former FLOTUS's portrait.

Does OP j-mac consider that classy ?

McCain's expiration date has passed....As a senior Senator, and supposed statesman, McCain should understand that going abroad and undermining this countries leadership is NOT his role, and is seen by many in America as treasonous....We all get it, he is allied with the bitter 'anti-Trump' gang, but this, and he are getting out of hand....If he finds himself more aligned with democrats these days, maybe he should show himself the door, and join them, so he won't have to worry so much about pleasing them to be invited to their parties....

So far, McCain has been all talk and no action.

McCain's anti-Trump talk is just that. Talk.

maybe McCain has a bit of reality within him that you may not have ..............

His reality is that he and graham are in a tiny sailboat subject to the whims of political winds.

He was a terrible candidate, a terrible self serving senator, and he would have made a terrible president.

He has had some moments of clarity though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GvpsNR6OBQ

A lot of people don't know John McCain's disgusting and filthy background. He's so awful I not only voted Obama in '08, I did so with gusto and enthusiasm if it means keeping that disgusting garbage out of office.

John McCain cheated and then abandoned his first wife who was crippled, even though she was loyal to him throughout his entire imprisonment. He did so to move up the political ladder and married a socialite of Arizona politics.

When his second wife was found to be stealing drugs from a charity and using them for herself as a drug addict he tried to destroy the career of the investigative reporter that broke the story. Then he tried to have him thrown in prison for made up bull****.

John McCain has a long and storied career of being a miserable and disgusting piece of garbage and he hides behind his status as a veteran to shield him from criticism. There's not a lot of politicians out there that I genuinely hate, but he's one of them. He's sub-human trash and it's no wonder that liberals would empathize with him.

McCain was the most pitiful excuse for a Republican nominee for POTUS in my lifetime.
I couldn't vote for rither guy, what a choice.

McCain, is the LAST person who should be dispensing advice concerning Ukraine or Syria. McCain is mad or lost his mind

McCain visited Ukraine last fall to stir up anti government protesters to over throw an elected President. He also was
one of the originators who dealt with the Jihads sending US war machinery to overthrow Assad.
Came back to America and declared that those Islamic radicals were worthy of our support. Well all he
really has to show for his support of those "moderate Islamists" is two beheaded American journalists
who died a pretty gruesome death at the hands of those "moderates.

Then he is a small man....I'd have thought he'd have more class than that, but I guess not....Either way, since he has more in common with liberal democrats, maybe he should can the facade and be honest and join them.

I think it's interesting that in the minds of many people like you after one election Trump is the sole representation of conservatism and the Republican party, and that anyone who opposes him is basically a Democrat. That's definitely not the case, but feel free to fight among yourselves. Prior to November 2016 virtually nothing Trump claimed to support was with the Republican or conservative main streams.

I think it's interesting that in the minds of many people like you after one election Trump is the sole representation of conservatism and the Republican party, and that anyone who opposes him is basically a Democrat. That's definitely not the case, but feel free to fight among yourselves. Prior to November 2016 virtually nothing Trump claimed to support was with the Republican or conservative main streams.

Could you publish your credentials that show that you are now the spokesperson for the "conservative mainstream"?

Look, I want the agenda done for America, and Dolt's like McCain are in the way of that....Always have been...If I didn't know better I'd think he was a set up by democrat's all along.

McCain hates trump. We all know that. But I think unsettling both friends and enemies sounds like a positive activity. Keeping people on their toes is a good thing.

McCain hates trump. We all know that. But I think unsettling both friends and enemies sounds like a positive activity. Keeping people on their toes is a good thing.

No, in politics between nuclear-armed nations you want them planted quite firmly jesus christ.

Just what about "have nukes, am feeling unsettled" strikes you as a good thing?

No, in politics between nuclear-armed nations you want them planted quite firmly jesus christ.

Just what about "have nukes, am feeling unsettled" strikes you as a good thing?

Draining the swamp.

Oh, so look the other way so he can hide behind his service again? Sorry, his service record has NO bearing on his actions today as a putz.

The same could be said about you.

Could you publish your credentials that show that you are now the spokesperson for the "conservative mainstream"?

Look, I want the agenda done for America, and Dolt's like McCain are in the way of that....Always have been...If I didn't know better I'd think he was a set up by democrat's all along.

Could you publish your credentials that show that you are now the spokesperson for the "conservative mainstream"? You pulled a No-True-Scottsman fallacy by calling McCain a Democrat because he doesn't support a person virtually no Republican supported until he won and it became convenient. Do not for one ****ing second pretend Trump is normal Republican/conservative business now.

Back
Top Bottom