• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCain Says Trump's Actions Have Unsettled Allies and Americans

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In Sydney, McCain criticized Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation trade pact that would have knitted together almost 40 percent of the global economy. He said Australia didn’t need to choose between an economic relationship with China and security ties with the U.S. and encouraged efforts to enact TPP without the U.S.
“I would urge you to keep at it,” McCain said. “And hopefully, someday in the future, under different circumstances, America will decide to join you.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-30/mccain-says-trump-s-actions-have-unsettled-allies-and-americans

McCain's expiration date has passed....As a senior Senator, and supposed statesman, McCain should understand that going abroad and undermining this countries leadership is NOT his role, and is seen by many in America as treasonous....We all get it, he is allied with the bitter 'anti-Trump' gang, but this, and he are getting out of hand....If he finds himself more aligned with democrats these days, maybe he should show himself the door, and join them, so he won't have to worry so much about pleasing them to be invited to their parties....

McCain's expiration date has passed....As a senior Senator, and supposed statesman, McCain should understand that going abroad and undermining this countries leadership is NOT his role, and is seen by many in America as treasonous....We all get it, he is allied with the bitter 'anti-Trump' gang, but this, and he are getting out of hand....If he finds himself more aligned with democrats these days, maybe he should show himself the door, and join them, so he won't have to worry so much about pleasing them to be invited to their parties....

maybe McCain has a bit of reality within him that you may not have ..............

McCain is rightfully bent about Trump saying that only losers get caught as POWs.

He'll dog him as long as he's alive.

maybe McCain has a bit of reality within him that you may not have ..............

Or maybe, like many liberals, he is just a bitter hack, that has long been a RHINO that has more in common with what's wrong with our country, than what is right with it....

McCain is rightfully bent about Trump saying that only losers get caught as POWs.

Then he is a small man....I'd have thought he'd have more class than that, but I guess not....Either way, since he has more in common with liberal democrats, maybe he should can the facade and be honest and join them.

John "Iraq/Pakistan Border" McCain hasn't been in touch with reality for at least a decade.

Last edited:

Yep how dare McCain question your chosen one Trump. He should just toe the party line and let Trump do or say whatever he wants to like a dictator without question. It amazes me how you guys complain about anyone questioning Trump.

And rightfully so.

The punk that didn't have the balls to go over, criticizes how the guy that did go over handled himself!

Trump's a moneyed and privileged punk.

Then he is a small man....I'd have thought he'd have more class than that, but I guess not....Either way, since he has more in common with liberal democrats, maybe he should can the facade and be honest and join them.
A lot of people don't know John McCain's disgusting and filthy background. He's so awful I not only voted Obama in '08, I did so with gusto and enthusiasm if it means keeping that disgusting garbage out of office.

John McCain cheated and then abandoned his first wife who was crippled, even though she was loyal to him throughout his entire imprisonment. He did so to move up the political ladder and married a socialite of Arizona politics.

When his second wife was found to be stealing drugs from a charity and using them for herself as a drug addict he tried to destroy the career of the investigative reporter that broke the story. Then he tried to have him thrown in prison for made up bull****.

John McCain has a long and storied career of being a miserable and disgusting piece of garbage and he hides behind his status as a veteran to shield him from criticism. There's not a lot of politicians out there that I genuinely hate, but he's one of them. He's sub-human trash and it's no wonder that liberals would empathize with him.

Last edited:
Yep how dare McCain question your chosen one Trump. He should just toe the party line and let Trump do or say whatever he wants to like a dictator without question. It amazes me how you guys complain about anyone questioning Trump.

Really? I'd think that after 8 years of unquestioning, undying love for the Messiah Obama, you'd know all about it.....But seriously, look, If McCain want's to criticize Trump that's fine, but don't be a puss and do it overseas....

Trump didn't say that.

And rightfully so.

The punk that didn't have the balls to go over, criticizes how the guy that did go over handled himself!

Trump's a moneyed and privileged punk.

Oh dear....What so ever will President Trump do without your approval?

Who is treasonous?!? The former P.O.W. straight shooter or the draft dodging prick that's balls deep with the Russians?

Really? I'd think that after 8 years of unquestioning, undying love for the Messiah Obama, you'd know all about it.....But seriously, look, If McCain want's to criticize Trump that's fine, but don't be a puss and do it overseas....

The only undying love is you conservatives with your man child idiot Trump. And McCain has criticized Trump many times and not just overseas unlike trumps idiot followers who don't criticize him at all like the Trump worshippers they are.

The only undying love is you conservatives with your man child idiot Trump. And McCain has criticized Trump many times and not just overseas unlike trumps idiot followers who don't criticize him at all like the Trump worshippers they are.

Not worth it....

Especially with how trump's budget is screwing the very Veterans that voted for him .

Who is treasonous?!? The former P.O.W. straight shooter or the draft dodging prick that's balls deep with the Russians?

trump and nugent are two peas in a pod .

Your GOPs made it an art form of criticizing Obama while he was overseas .

John McCain is a disgusting, bitter, hateful, selfish, liar and an overall miserable son of a bitch.

So he should, that comment is a slap n the face to all our former POW's.

Your GOPs made it an art form of criticizing Obama while he was overseas .

I think you are confused....It wasn't that Trump was overseas, because when the interview was given I believe he was back, it was that the puke McCain gave the interview overseas like a puss.

I'm sure the Hanoi Hilton memories persist. Mr. 5 deferments is right up there with Cheney.

Hey that draft dodging dic had bone spurs, and his own private Nam by not only avoiding military service, but avoiding an STD at Studio 54.

The only thing trump knows about class is how to be an ass hole.

Calling Veterans/POWs losers for getting caught in a war he dodged 5 times will catch up with trump with his current budget proposal that ****s over Veterans .

Back
Top Bottom