• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McCabe Fires Back

We know that too.
“had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor – including under oath – on multiple occasions.”.

McCabe was the Deputy Director of the FBI and had the authority to disclose to the media...in fact it was part of his job. And 'lack of candor' is a broad, subjective accusation and very difficult to prove.

So basically, all we really know is what AG Sessions told the media...and he has lied to congress...on multiple occasions, too.

Anyone focusing on the details involved only in the alleged misconduct that the DOJ claims lead to McCabe’s firing, can’t see the forest for the trees. There is a lot More going on here than a simple firing; and again, one needs only to look at Trump’s own tweets to see the big picture. And then Trump’s personal lawyer comes out and calls for an end to Meuller’s investigation after McCabe’s firing. It’s so obvious what Trump is doing here, that I’m almost embarrassed for him that he thinks he’s being slick. The people that don’t see any obstruction, don’t want to see it.

This is getting good

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/16/politics/andrew-mccabe-fired/index.html

In a blistering statement Friday night, McCabe said his firing is part of a larger effort to discredit the FBI and the special counsel's investigation.

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally," McCabe said. "It is part of this Administration's ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel's work."

I find the massive hypocrisy by the citizens of Trump Fan Nation to be on the largest wide scale display in the history of hypocritical displays.

The FBI doesn't recommend charges against Hillary Clinton, and collectively the wet their panties en masse, scream "partisanship! corruption! lock them all up!"

An office of the FBI recommends McCabe be terminated, and now they are all screaming "the FBI is honest! see! no partisanship! someone suggested firing McCabe and that's good enough for me!"

Disgusting vulgar ignorance and hypocrisy. This is why the GOP is going down faster than Stormy Daniels on Trump.

McCabe was the Deputy Director of the FBI and had the authority to disclose to the media...in fact it was part of his job. And 'lack of candor' is a broad, subjective accusation and very difficult to prove.

So basically, all we really know is what AG Sessions told the media...and he has lied to congress...on multiple occasions, too.

The charge came from the OPR.

I find the massive hypocrisy by the citizens of Trump Fan Nation to be on the largest wide scale display in the history of hypocritical displays.

The FBI doesn't recommend charges against Hillary Clinton, and collectively the wet their panties en masse, scream "partisanship! corruption! lock them all up!"

An office of the FBI recommends McCabe be terminated, and now they are all screaming "the FBI is honest! see! no partisanship! someone suggested firing McCabe and that's good enough for me!"

Disgusting vulgar ignorance and hypocrisy. This is why the GOP is going down faster than Stormy Daniels on Trump.

I find the massive hypocrisy of the TDSers' to be on the largest wide scale display in the history of hypocritical displays.
he FBI doesn't recommend charges against Hillary Clinton, and collectively the wet their panties en masse, scream "se,nothing to see here. The Fbi is honest. No partisanship.

An office of the FBI recommends McCabe be terminated, and now they are all screaming "partisanship! corruption! lock them all up!"

Why would you try and debate this issue if you don't even know simple facts? Go look it up genius.

You missed the thread flow.
The poster was focused on how he got fired rather than why he got fired.
I wanted to get them to admit it by actually typing the words.

You missed the thread flow.
The poster was focused on how he got fired rather than why he got fired.
I wanted to get them to admit it by actually typing the words.

My bad

And Trump is the potus, and therefore has the authority to fire him. Not to mention Trump’s tweets alone implicate him in the firing

I believe McCabe is a career "civil service servant" who cannot be fired by the president, but only by recommendation of other career "civil service servants"

I find the massive hypocrisy of the TDSers' to be on the largest wide scale display in the history of hypocritical displays.
he FBI doesn't recommend charges against Hillary Clinton, and collectively the wet their panties en masse, scream "se,nothing to see here. The Fbi is honest. No partisanship.

An office of the FBI recommends McCabe be terminated, and now they are all screaming "partisanship! corruption! lock them all up!"

echo echo echo echo

There's always a risk when I do that.
It takes too long to get them to admit uncomfortable facts that those short little questions are left hanging.
In this instance they still haven't admitted it ... over 2 different threads.

So of course you see democrats with the same hatred..right? Disgusting vulgar ignorance and hypocrisy. These are the vile ****s that believed that in October 2016 James Comey was aligned with Trump, corrupt, and set on destroying the coronation of the queen, only to become his champion when later Trump fired him.

Vile, disgusting, loathsome democrats the lot of them! Right?

So of course you see democrats with the same hatred..right? Disgusting vulgar ignorance and hypocrisy. These are the vile ****s that believed that in October 2016 James Comey was aligned with Trump, corrupt, and set on destroying the coronation of the queen, only to become his champion when later Trump fired him.

Thanks for wasting my time, again.

Thanks for wasting my time, again.
You seem to make that comment whenever your own bull**** and hypocrisy gets pointed out.

And you make that comment a LOT.........

You seem to make that comment whenever your own bull**** and hypocrisy gets pointed out.

And you make that comment a LOT.........

I'm not the one being hypocritical.

I called out the authorities for refusing to investigate Clinton. Repeatedly. Anyone who thinks clearly and read my posts on this board starting in 2012 knows that. Unlike Donald Trump, I never supported either Clinton for President.

Your anger and hatred towards me today is something I choose to ignore.

So you agree with me that the Republicans are being completely hypocritical now.

Political expediency determines who's up and who's down on a day to day basis for the devoted left. The quality of Comey's character isn't an element in that calculation. Others are merely out to get Trump. Given his behavior on the seamier side of politics, that's not a high bar to reach.

What did McCabe do that was improper?

Why, nothing. Nothing at all. He's a saint and a victim of an evil cabal bent on the destruction of the country at the hands of Putin and his puppets. Suggesting otherwise is preposterous. Have you no shame?

I'm angling for a job at Marvel Comics.

I'm not the one being hypocritical.

I called out the authorities for refusing to investigate Clinton. Repeatedly. Anyone who thinks clearly and read my posts on this board starting in 2012 knows that. Unlike Donald Trump, I never supported either Clinton for President.

Your anger and hatred towards me today is something I choose to ignore.
:lamo Cute. You post comments demonstrating your seething hatred, then when you have your own hypocrisy pointed out, its someone expressing anger and hatred towards you.

Thats adorable.

Stay topical. I didnt say a word about Clinton. I commented SPECIFICALLY on your opinion that anyone that finds the FBIs actions on MCCabe...what did you call them...oh yeah..."Disgusting vulgar ignorance and hypocrisy". Your words. So I merely pointed out how you MUST feel about the democrats as well, since they first vented their spleens towards Comey but later love and protect him (as long as he is attacking Trump). And as soon as I point out the OBVIOUS, you shriek that its a personal attack?

:lamo

:lamo Cute. You post comments demonstrating your seething hatred, then when you have your own hypocrisy pointed out, its someone expressing anger and hatred towards you.

Thats adorable.

Stay topical. I didnt say a word about Clinton. I commented SPECIFICALLY on your opinion that anyone that finds the FBIs actions on MCCabe...what did you call them...oh yeah..."Disgusting vulgar ignorance and hypocrisy". Your words. So I merely pointed out how you MUST feel about the democrats as well, since they first vented their spleens towards Comey but later love and protect him (as long as he is attacking Trump). And as soon as I point out the OBVIOUS, you shriek that its a personal attack?

Okay, have a great day. I don't have any interest in reading your vitriol today. I'm here to discuss political news with the adults.

Why, nothing. Nothing at all. He's a saint and a victim of an evil cabal bent on the destruction of the country at the hands of Putin and his puppets. Suggesting otherwise is preposterous. Have you no shame?

I'm angling for a job at Marvel Comics.

Can you post the link to the IG's report so we can all see what he did?

Political expediency determines who's up and who's down on a day to day basis for the devoted left. The quality of Comey's character isn't an element in that calculation. Others are merely out to get Trump. Given his behavior on the seamier side of politics, that's not a high bar to reach.
There are undeniable facts. It is a fact that the DNC went through an intermediary to mask their involvement, then through another agency, then through a foreign agent, and finally to several Russian agents to fabricate dirt on the Trump campaign to be used during an election. Thats fact and there is no way to spin it. Its also a fact that members of the FBI were married to people involved in creating the fabricated bull**** 'evidence'. Its also a fact that the 'evidence' was wrongly presented to a FISA judge for a warrant to unmask the identity of American citizens. Thats corrupt as ****...but no less a fact. Its also a fact that the FBI gave unmasked data to many members of the DNC and Clinton campaign as well as the Obama administration. Its fact that the FBI began investigations all based of what they knew were fabricated lies. Its fact that senior members of the FBI leaked classified and confidential data specifically designed to cause political harm to the press.

None of that is speculation. It is all known fact. And thats just the part of the iceberg that we can see.

Okay, have a great day. I don't have any interest in reading your vitriol today. I'm here to discuss political news with the adults.

riiiiiiiiiiight. You dont have any interest in having your own hypocrisy pointed out. I dont blame you. It isnt a pretty sight.

Can you post the link to the IG's report so we can all see what he did?

It hasn't been released yet, as you know. A draft report has been given to McCabe and his counsel, and naturally others are aware of the content of the report. Wray saw the draft, as you might remember, which prompted McCabe's departure from the FBI the very day Wray viewed it. You may view that sequence of events as coincidental if you prefer. McCabe has also inadvertently implicated Comey in this mess by admitting he did in fact leak information to the media with Comey's blessing. I'll wait to cross the "t's" and dot the "i's" after the final report is published.

It hasn't been released yet, as you know. A draft report has been given to McCabe and his counsel, and naturally others are aware of the content of the report. Wray saw the draft, as you might remember, which prompted McCabe's departure from the FBI the very day Wray viewed it. You may view that sequence of events as coincidental if you prefer. McCabe has also inadvertently implicated Comey in this mess by admitting he did in fact leak information to the media with Comey's blessing. I'll wait to cross the "t's" and dot the "i's" after the final report is published.

So then how do you know specifically what McCabe did? Your post seemed to indicate your mind was made up.

Back
Top Bottom