• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Main reason Trump is hated

Why is Trump So hated?

• Ain't no good

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • Probably envious

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TDS

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • They know he's right

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I had to pin it all on one line,
I'd say it's simply because he's a ****ty person.

:shrug:

ETA

Oh, this was a poll with some ****ed up choices.

I guess I should've waited.

If it was about being a ****ty person then you would hate, Hillary, Nancy, Chuck, Bill, Adam, and a host of other politicians that aren't concered with the American people for anything other than getting their vote and helping get them rich and powerful. Don't kid yourself.

Haters are immature and poor losers, much like their Hillary.

What's main reason Trump is So hated

Democrats hate him because the are told by TV, the newspapers and the Internet to hate him - all owned by a few of the wealthiest and most powerful people on earth. Notice on this forum that most progressive Democrats are completely incapable of or refuse to discuss anything they are not told to think, say and do by TV. Instead, nearly all desperately try to derail the topic to irrelevant generic ranting against Trump - parroting TV the propaganda employees of the super rich - or resort to personal attacks.

The real relevant question is what do the richest and most powerful people on earth so intensely hate Trump? There are many and obvious reasons - all come down to he is an obstacle to their having total power and control of all money and everyone - which the super - all corporate fascists so therefore nearly all Democrats are now - hating liberals almost as much as conservatives.

1. Trump want tariffs on China - the child slave labor factories run and owned by the super rich by which they have sucked tens of trillions out of the USA economy and shattered American industry and wages.

2. Trump opposes unlimited cheap labor immigration by the millions upon millions - which keep blue collar worker wages at the bare minimum.

3. They want the government (ie working people) to pay for the healthcare costs and to pay supplemental income to their employees - so they don't have to provide insurance (to keep all that extra money for themselves) and to supplement their employees with SNAP/food stamps and other welfare, so they don't have to pay their employees more.

4. The can't control him.

5. Trump is a nationalist and capitalist. They are international corporate fascists - a different form of capitalism identical to the Nazi German economic system.

As for more Democrats? They are actually irrelevant because most have no independent thinking ability being fully controlled by TV - indoctrinated by corporate consumerism from birth. That is why they nominated Hilary Clinton - though none even liked Hilary Clinton (while Republicans resoundingly rejected being ordered to vote for Jeb Bush) - and now they have nominated Joe Biden - though none really like Joe Biden. No Democrat ever started a thread bragging about Hilary just like none start threads bragging about Joe Biden.

Progressives hate the President because the richest people on earth tell them to via total control of all info outlets - now even banning people from the Internet who dare question their edicts - the last way ANYONE can dispute them and their agenda.

The people in total control of all information flow - a few of the richest and most powerful people on earth - hate Trump because he prevents them for total take-over of the world in terms of money and power.

They hate Republicans because they don't have total control of Republicans (I don't mean elected officials) actions, votes, thoughts, values and emotions. The Democrats nominating Hilary Clinton as ordered - while Republicans - a whooping 94% - rejected Jeb Bush - though he outspent every other Republican combined in the primary and the entire MSM pushed for Jeb! to be the Republican nominee incessantly - and then did everything possible to try to stop Trump - while doing everything possible to stop Bernie Sanders (last time and this time) successfully.

Last edited:
What's main reason Trump is So hated

He ain't no ****ing good. He's perhaps the worst President we've had, in my lifetime for sure. He's terrible, he's embarrassing, he has no respect for the Republic or the Office.

There is no poll option I can vote for. Polls like this should have an "other reason" option - rather than the OPer dictating 4 choices only.

Exactly so.
Thank you for that crock. This liberal is counter culture and no monarchs have ever been in the US.
Two very different reactions to the same post. Gotta love it.

@moonglow There is no way you are a liberal in the traditional scholastic sense. Your posts read as deeply beholden to the establishment, which also claims to be liberal. Even if they were hippies in the 1960s, they are establishment now.

He ain't no ****ing good. He's perhaps the worst President we've had, in my lifetime for sure. He's terrible, he's embarrassing, he has no respect for the Republic or the Office.
Embarrassing I can acknowledge. No reasonable person can call him incompetent. I seriously doubt you could make a case for him disrespecting his office or the country.

Can anyone please find me one liberal anywhere who actually doesn't like Trump cuz Hillary? Please. I'm asking really nicely. The only people who have been talking about that woman for years are Trump people. It's ****ing weird.

@moonglow There is no way you are a liberal in the traditional scholastic sense. Your posts read as deeply beholden to the establishment, which also claims to be liberal. Even if they were hippies in the 1960s, they are establishment now.

Embarrassing I can acknowledge. No reasonable person can call him incompetent. I seriously doubt you could make a case for him disrespecting his office or the country.

You couldn't prove it if your life depended on it.

Can anyone please find me one liberal anywhere who actually doesn't like Trump cuz Hillary? Please. I'm asking really nicely. The only people who have been talking about that woman for years are Trump people. It's ****ing weird.
Yo. I'm not a modern style globalist liberal, but I will admit to admiring Mills a great deal. In some circles, that makes me liberal.

I was full bore never Hillary in 2016. I was pissed as hell that Trump was the Republican. It was shocking when Trump turned out to be a good President.

You couldn't prove it if your life depended on it.
You would not admit to the truth if your life depended on it.

I dislike Hillary more than Trump, they both suck as humans....

Think of all the reasons to hate Trump - why the super rich had to have their TV stations, newspapers and Internet - all the literally 100% control - do this 24/7 day and night, week after week, month after month covid-19 bio-terrorism campaign. The list is huge but here are a few:

1. Black, Latino and women's unemployment were at records lows - reducing dependency on government and therefore less control of them.
2. Wages were rising in general - again reducing dependency upon government and shifting power from the super rich more to the middle class - which is the essential group to protect individual, civil and human rights.
3. Cheap immigrant labor being blocked
4. Tariffs on Chinese and other sweatshop imports
5. Opposed the government picking up the tab on health insurance now paid for by corporations
6. Reducing foreign military interventions, which are highly profitable
7. Trying to end the Cold War against the USSR, which has been extinct for 3 decades
8. Opposing giving the super rich tens of trillions for climate change
9. Opposing using climate change to reduce most Americans to impoverish servants of the super rich
10. Daring to defy them than their television/press propagandists
11. Can't be controlled by the International corporate-fascists super ric
12. Opposes disarming people, blocking turning all but rich Americans into defenseless peasants - which powerful people always want.

^ And that is just the first 12 that come to mind.

The battle now is NOT really between the Democrats and Republicans. It is the richest and most powerful people in the world desiring total take over of all wealth and all power. With Trump as president, the USA is their primary obstacle. They also were alarmed at rising conservative populism in Europe, which also was opposition to their corporate fascism.

It is all and only about money and power of the super rich Internationalists. The non-stop covid-19 bio-terrorism campaign is singularly about money and power. The destroy the middle/merchant class shifting their wealth and political power to the super rich - and to eliminate conservative nationalist officials such as Trump and as was spreading across Europe and elsewhere in the world.

Yo. I'm not a modern style globalist liberal, but I will admit to admiring Mills a great deal. In some circles, that makes me liberal.

I was full bore never Hillary in 2016. I was pissed as hell that Trump was the Republican. It was shocking when Trump turned out to be a good President.

You would not admit to the truth if your life depended on it.

That has nothing to do with what I asked. I asked if anyone can locate a liberal who dislikes Trump because he beat Hillary Clinton. Disliking both of them is just normal, but it doesn't touch my comment.

The Liberals were promised Hillary would win.
Drunken Redneck maggots brag about no mask because of Trump, now bullying the intelligent. Trump’s Diseased Sickness.

Political Correctness?! His assholiness, the carnival barking national enquirer PoS, really does cause a brand new mini-apocalypse each and every day. Trump’s Dementia Syphlis.

It’s impossible to believe we have people who support this Cadet COVIDunce in a free-fall meltdown.

That has nothing to do with what I asked. I asked if anyone can locate a liberal who dislikes Trump because he beat Hillary Clinton. Disliking both of them is just normal, but it doesn't touch my comment.
That's not what you asked. You asked for a person who did not like Trump. You said,

I was not Trump people, but I despised Hillary. She makes Trump look truthful.

I will say from personal acquaintance, there are a lot of never-Hillary people who were not pro-Trump.

Last edited:
Drunken Redneck maggots brag about no mask because of Trump, now bullying the intelligent. Trump’s Diseased Sickness.

Political Correctness?! His assholiness, the carnival barking national enquirer PoS, really does cause a brand new mini-apocalypse each and every day. Trump’s Dementia Syphlis.

It’s impossible to believe we have people who support this Cadet COVIDunce in a free-fall meltdown.

You're going to be fun for the next four years if Trump wins

I dislike Hillary more than Trump, they both suck as humans....

Right. But for the fourth page, we're not addressing the thread. Hillary Clinton is not the reason people don't like Donald Trump. My point remains that it's ****ing bizarre for Trumpists to still be incessantly talking about her. In fact, it derails the OP so far that it renders it meaningless.

Most of his messages are not liberal. His messages are progressive, which is the antithesis of liberalism.

Last edited:
You're going to be fun for the next four years if Trump wins
Linc has Trump Derangement Syndrome and is looking for a weasel way of saying it. Typical of the sickness.

Most of his messages are not liberal. His messages are progressive, which is the antithesis of liberalism.
I picked up on that. Calling it progressive is a major stretch as well.

If it was about being a ****ty person then you would hate, Hillary, Nancy, Chuck, Bill, Adam, and a host of other politicians that aren't concered with the American people for anything other than getting their vote and helping get them rich and powerful. Don't kid yourself.
Don't kid yourself that I like those folks.

That's just the me you made up and lives only in your head.

Back
Top Bottom