• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Main reason Trump is hated

Why is Trump So hated?

• Ain't no good

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • Probably envious

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TDS

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • They know he's right

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The losing side has never come close to being as petulant as the Trump haters
No other President has ever been as petulant, narcissistic, divisive as Trump.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

No. The context of the post you responded to was specifically a criticism of the EC and noting that there are other ways, such as going off of popular vote.

And the EC benefits conservatives. It is not in place fpr good reason. It is there because of compromise and it was easier for the time it was put in place. Things change. Everyone's vote should count the same, which is only done via popular vote.

If you feel so strongly, just try to amend the Constitution to meet your needs. I think you will be sorely surprised.

The losing side has never come close to being as petulant as the Trump haters

Well, that just has to be ignorant. Who was it that spent eight+ years whining about a birth certificate? Who was it that officially declared in 2007 that political policy was to obstruct everything, despite two ongoing wars and the worst recession since the Depression? That's not only "petulant," but childish.

Trump receives criticism from even GOP Senators. Even George W. Bush (the latest "rino") declared that he would not support Trump in November. He receives criticism from military Generals and Secretary of Defenses. He receives criticism from world leaders. He receives criticism from the media. His own wife hangs around only for the status and the money. He's even getting it from his Twitter now. This is a man who has told you that he doesn't care about debt as he enthusiastically sends it through the roof, ponders about disinfectant injections through a microphone, a blame sprayer who takes responsibility for nothing, proves to be a poor leader on every subject, has mishandled absolutely everything he has come into contact with, routinely denigrates the military and military members as "American frauds" and "overrated" if they dare have integrity, significantly increased economic disparity by allowing billion-dollar corporations to escape taxes, taken undue credit for the economy and employment, has significantly reduced American influence and power in virtually every region on the planet, consistently attacks American democratic institutions, cozies up to autocrats while denigrating democratic allies, tried to commit treason and was impeached for it, and now encourages the idea that the military should patrol the American streets and crack civilian heads.

This is a clear piece of draft-dodging, plutocratic, and elitist **** who consistently gives you reason to criticize, yet you choose not to because you find it more delightful pretending that "the left" is just crazy. The consequence of being this irrationally obtuse about it is that you wind up supporting the above. It's easy to be a "hater" when the object deserves every bit of hate a rational human being can summon up.

If you feel so strongly, just try to amend the Constitution to meet your needs. I think you will be sorely surprised.
There are many who want to. I think an Amendment could be closer to possible if the SCOTUS does rule that EC voters are free to vote their point however they want, regardless of voting in their state. This would lead to far more people recognizing that their votes don't mean jack **** in the system and those EC votes can be bought.

Well, that just has to be ignorant. Who was it that spent eight+ years whining about a birth certificate? Who was it that officially declared in 2007 that political policy was to obstruct everything, despite two ongoing wars and the worst recession since the Depression? That's not only "petulant," but childish.

Trump receives criticism from even GOP Senators. Even George W. Bush (the latest "rino") declared that he would not support Trump in November. He receives criticism from military Generals and Secretary of Defenses. He receives criticism from world leaders. He receives criticism from the media. His own wife hangs around only for the status and the money. He's even getting it from his Twitter now. This is a man who has told you that he doesn't care about debt as he enthusiastically sends it through the roof, ponders about disinfectant injections through a microphone, a blame sprayer who takes responsibility for nothing, proves to be a poor leader on every subject, has mishandled absolutely everything he has come into contact with, routinely denigrates the military and military members as "American frauds" and "overrated" if they dare have integrity, significantly increased economic disparity by allowing billion-dollar corporations to escape taxes, taken undue credit for the economy and employment, has significantly reduced American influence and power in virtually every region on the planet, consistently attacks American democratic institutions, cozies up to autocrats while denigrating democratic allies, tried to commit treason and was impeached for it, and now encourages the idea that the military should patrol the American streets and crack civilian heads.

This is a clear piece of draft-dodging, plutocratic, and elitist **** who consistently gives you reason to criticize, yet you choose not to because you find it more delightful pretending that "the left" is just crazy. The consequence of being this irrationally obtuse about it is that you wind up supporting the above. It's easy to be a "hater" when the object deserves every bit of hate a rational human being can summon up.

so many words, so little truth. Your ranting about draft dodging means nothing given Biden did the same thing

so many words, so little truth. Your ranting about draft dodging means nothing given Biden did the same thing

Unfortunately, the entire thing is true, you know it, and it is easily proven. You just personally and pathetically need it to be false because placed in one place like this makes you look very, very bad for what you blindly support. Erasing history of any negativity past the last couple hours is also a conservative trick to protect his ridiculously pathetic bubble of ignorance and delusions about himself. FOX News is helpful here. Be proud and own what you all have made of yourselves over the last decade or two.

And Biden failed the medical exam due to long documented asthma. In other words, he didn't create his asthma to dodge. Like Clinton or Bush or Obama and so many any others anymore in Washington, Biden simply didn't serve. This is unlike Trump, a true draft-dodger, who graduated in 1968 and went on to have the family friendly doctor provide him a false diagnosis, in which he was magically cured as soon as the draft ended. So, no bone spurs as long as his college deferments kept him out, but bone spurs as soon as those deferments no longer protected him. And no bone spurs as soon as the draft no longer threatened. That's clear draft-dodging. He has gone on to denigrate the military and military members ever since as a deflection for his clear cowardice. And the very idea of a draft-dodger meaning nothing to you people anymore is because Trump has told you to fix your standards and morality to his level. Good boy.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the entire thing is true and easily proven, you just personally and pathetically need it to be false because it makes you look very, very bad for what you blindly support. Erasing history of any negativity past the last couple hours is also a conservative trick to protect his ridiculously pathetic bubble of ignorance and delusions about himself. FOX News is helpful here. Be proud and own what you all have made of yourselves over the last decade or two.

And Biden failed the medical exam due to long documented asthma. In other words, he didn't create his asthma to dodge. Like Clinton or Bush or Obama and so many any others anymore in Washington, Biden simply didn't serve. This is unlike Trump, a true draft-dodger, who graduated in 1968 and went on to have the family friendly doctor provide him a false diagnosis, in which he was magically cured as soon as the draft ended. He has gone on to denigrate the military and military members ever since as a deflection for his clear cowardice. And the very idea of a draft dodger meaning nothing to you people anymore is because Trump has told you to fix your standards and morality to his level. Good boy.

Neither served-moot point. Move on

Neither served-moot point. Move on

**** that. One's a coward, and to protect that coward, you lie about the other. If you are going to criticize Biden, do it from a place of rationality, not from a place where partisan stupidity leads the way. This is exactly how you came to the point where a man like Donald Trump so easily commands your obedience and you have a personal need to deny all those easily proven and globally witnessed truths I gave you.

Biden is boring, a foreign policy idiot, and say's stupid things. Start with that. Of course, if you try to argue that Trump is somehow better, despite his three years of documented mishandlings and sheer policy failures on every level, along with his routine disgusting displays, then you just prove that Biden isn't your problem. YOU are.

**** that. One's a coward, and to protect that coward, you lie about the other. If you are going to criticize Biden, do it from a place of rationality, not from a place where partisan stupidity leads the way. This is exactly how you came to the point where a man like Donald Trump so easily commands your obedience and you have a personal need to deny all those easily proven and globally witnessed truths I gave you.

Biden is boring, a foreign policy idiot, and say's stupid things. Start with that. Of course, if you try to argue that Trump is somehow better, despite his three years of documented mishandlings and sheer policy failures on every level, along with his routine disgusting displays, then you just prove that Biden isn't your problem. YOU are.

non-starter. neither served. Biden played D-1 football. I get the fact you're a big government lefty. I understand you want more government, more taxes on the productive, more gun bans etc. Stop pretending its about military service. Hillary didn't serve, her husband played games with ROTC, Biden didn't serve. It is a non-issue

non-starter. neither served. Biden played D-1 football.

Biden as a D-1 football player was debunked. He lied. The record shows that he played briefly as a Freshman. He either sucked or he couldn't breath, but either way he was clearly relying on the "manhood" of it all to promote himself.

See what I mean? Trump's mere existence has reduced you people to a place where shrugging off a draft-dodger now defines you. You are so desperate to defend Trump that you would rather Biden have told the truth about his football story, rather than caught in a clear lie. And you still can't see just how low you have allowed your partisan nonsense to bring you. Here, you want Biden's story to be true and not a lie, because it lends support for your defense of Trump's clear draft-dodging.

I get the fact you're a big government lefty. I understand you want more government, more taxes on the productive, more gun bans etc.

Yet, Reagan, Bush, and Trump clearly believe in big government and debt. As a partisan sheep, you do too. And wasn't it Bush who granted the CIA permission to spy on you? And it was Bill Clinton (a lefty) who balanced the budget. Just when was the last time we saw a fiscal conservative in Office? And don't Democrats have guns? I know quite a few.

Do you see how a refusal to think for yourself and clinging to irrational and false partisan talking points leads to the stupid places? Just keep clinging to your delusions of what the right and left are as the GOP does exactly what you claim to despise.

Stop pretending its about military service. Hillary didn't serve, her husband played games with ROTC, Biden didn't serve. It is a non-issue.

It's not about military service. In my entire post you chose to focus on a single term. Thus, in the end, everything Trump has done is a non-issue to you. I gave you an entire post of what it's about. Post #554:

MSgt said:

There it is. A whole post on what its about, yet you chose to look at two words, and then accuse me of "pretending its about military service."

And Hillary Clinton, who was not a draft-dodger, tried to steal valor by telling people that she "landed under fire." Don't mistake my integrity for what you display. You swim in a shallow partisan pool of clear hypocrisy and selective standards. Don't think that because you do it, everybody does it. Some of us have far more self-respect than to behave this way. For some of us, our loyalty to country far outweighs any loyalty to a politician or his/her perverted Party of misrepresentations.

Last edited:
tl dr. Biden didn't serve, Trump didn't serve in what was a stupid war, run by idiots who didn't want to win. Non-issue

Please share with me all the good you saw in Obama. What good do you see in Biden?

When a person..who knows the facts..bc there have been numerous Senate hearings on the topic and said person is a senator.. when said person still insists that children in the womb have no rights but the "mother" has rights and can kill that child and it's no big deal ...

Sorry, I can't see much good int such a person...

Can't begin to trust ppl who believe in murdering innocent children.

Well as a Trump supporter I believe he is hated for the following reasons...
1. Because Hilary lost after 40 plus years she felt she was owed that spot In history and as most of us would be she never saw a loss coming.
2. Trump is more like the average American you meet on the streets. He has a personality and he says what he wants at each and every moment and if his mind changes he'll tell ya.
3. The one area President Trump does not ever change his view on, not even once is ...he loves his country and he truelly wants what's he thinks is best for this country, he wants to show the world just how truelly great our country could be. Not that were not great now but with a few changes we could be epic. (Well right now it's imbaressing but well if you go back to the election we were pretty great.
4. Trump is not a true politician and as I always knew those in Washington are corrupt and have things to hide. I had no clue it was as bad as it is but Trump is telling the world. With Twittet he tells is things normally he'd say to the news but that they would never let is see.
5. He tells ot like it is get off your asses stop playing the victim, take a shower, ask yourself what you want to dok in life, then walk out the front door and do it. He expects accountability.
6. There is not one president who truelly has come close to bettering this country like he has and it has not even been 4 years. Now I know most dont even know what he's done because all you know is the bs on the news but it's amazing the things he has done. I really never thought he would do as good as he has. He was born. For this.
7.He stands for what he thinks is right he does not back down or sell out.

He is either the best President we have ever had which I believe or he is playing a part in the game with all Washington's other pawns in which case I'll know there is literally nothing I can do but try and get threw what ever mess our government throws at me. I'm just sick of the evil **** I wish God would come back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well as a Trump supporter I believe he is hated for the following reasons...
1. Because Hilary lost after 40 plus years she felt she was owed that spot In history and as most of us would be she never saw a loss coming.
2. Trump is more like the average American you meet on the streets. He has a personality and he says what he wants at each and every moment and if his mind changes he'll tell ya.
3. The one area President Trump does not ever change his view on, not even once is ...he loves his country and he truelly wants what's he thinks is best for this country, he wants to show the world just how truelly great our country could be. Not that were not great now but with a few changes we could be epic. (Well right now it's imbaressing but well if you go back to the election we were pretty great.
4. Trump is not a true politician and as I always knew those in Washington are corrupt and have things to hide. I had no clue it was as bad as it is but Trump is telling the world. With Twittet he tells is things normally he'd say to the news but that they would never let is see.
5. He tells ot like it is get off your asses stop playing the victim, take a shower, ask yourself what you want to dok in life, then walk out the front door and do it. He expects accountability.
6. There is not one president who truelly has come close to bettering this country like he has and it has not even been 4 years. Now I know most dont even know what he's done because all you know is the bs on the news but it's amazing the things he has done. I really never thought he would do as good as he has. He was born. For this.
7.He stands for what he thinks is right he does not back down or sell out.

He is either the best President we have ever had which I believe or he is playing a part in the game with all Washington's other pawns in which case I'll know there is literally nothing I can do but try and get threw what ever mess our government throws at me. I'm just sick of the evil **** I wish God would come back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The one that stands out the most here as disconnected from reality us 2. Trump is nothing like "us". He sees most people as "the little people". He doesnt know how buying groceries even works. He doesnt have a clue about what it means to be middle class, let alone poor or poverty stricken.

He cares mainly about himself. He is quite possibly the biggest narcissist to ever be President, which is a horrible trait and conflicts largely with the entire idea of loving his country. And he doesn't "tell it like it is". He throws BS at his base, tries to troll people, and says a bunch of stupid things that may be to keep him relevant or could also be him simply being stupid and playing such crap off as a joke.

When a person..who knows the facts..bc there have been numerous Senate hearings on the topic and said person is a senator.. when said person still insists that children in the womb have no rights but the "mother" has rights and can kill that child and it's no big deal ...

Sorry, I can't see much good int such a person...

Can't begin to trust ppl who believe in murdering innocent children.

So - by your own definition, YOU are a dishonest hack. Good to know. I hope you don't mind that I'll remember that and remind you occasionally.
That said, nobody is advocating "murdering innocent children" - certainly not Biden - so spare the educated people on this thread the repulsive and inflammatory distortion. The only people who might effectively be murdering innocent children are those who obstruct universal healthcare.

"The U.S. infant mortality rate (IMR) compares unfavorably to that of other developed countries, ranking 51st in the world in 2013. In the U.S., there are nearly 7 infant deaths during the first year of life per 1000 live births, roughly twice the rate in Scandinavian countries. The U.S. IMR is similar to that of Croatia, despite a three-fold difference in GDP per capita."

https://www.nber.org/aginghealth/2015no1/w20525.html

Feel free to resume your dishonest hacking.

The Democrats are running out of silver bullets to use against Trump.
We'll see if they come up with some other witch hunt or hoax with which to go after Trump.

Sorry, but you're wrong. It seems as if just about every day Trump creates a new silver bullet for us to use. The next one will be the Bill Barr obstruction scandal. I hopefully predict that when the dem. judiciary committee is done with him, he has no choice but to resign.

He has been involved in a pattern obstructing Trump related cases at the DOJ since he was sworn in. He started his tenure by lying to the senate at his confirmation hearing.

Hopefully, the ABA will yank his licence. They should have done it 6 months ago.

He is someone that constantly has to stir things up, even at the risk of human life and he has never really been held accountable for a single thing in his life. Too many Americans will accept literally anything he does as long as it pisses off the libs. People who have committed far less egregious crimes have had their lives destroyed but Trump can get away with murder. He oddly exposes how much of our system is hopelessly broken and the myth of meritocracy.

Back
Top Bottom