• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lying in Islam

He tries to pretend he is an expert on islam but gets half the stuff he posts wrong
Lying again huh.
Except you can't point out the stuff that is wrong.
Just saying, you're not an expert, is not proving anyone wrong.
And BTW, I never claimed to be an expert

That's right, post something I said about Islam that was wrong.

Lying again huh.
Except you can't point out the stuff that is wrong.
Just saying, you're not an expert, is not proving anyone wrong.
And BTW, I never claimed to be an expert

That's right, post something I said about Islam that was wrong.

You said it was a religion that promotes violence more than other religions.

On that we showed you are clearly wrong

You said it was a religion that promotes violence more than other religions.

On that we showed you are clearly wrong

LOLOL

The first outright lie, in your rebuttal.

First I said it was the only one I could think of.
There are thousands of religions out there.
Islam is by far the most violent of any I can think of.

LOLOL
Please post a religion that where the text of the religion promotes more violence than Islam.

Even Judism had a violent history, No where even close, to the violence in Islam,
but has evolved.

Last edited:
LOLOL

The first outright lie, in your rebuttal.

First I said it was the only one I could think of.
There are thousands of religions out there.
Islam is by far the most violent of any I can thing of.

LOLOL
Please post a religion that where the text of the religion promotes more violence than Islam.

Even Judism had a violent history, but has evolved.

Christanity and Judaism.

No book on earth is more violent than the bible

Christanity and Judaism.

No book on earth is more violent than the bible

OK so you lied right there. ( You would make a good Muslim)

First, you said two religions, and both are wrong

all the violence in Judism would fit on a couple pages.
All the violence in Christianity would fit on a couple lines, a paragraph.

Islam has volumes of violence, entire books, I gave you one to download.
I even showed you how to read Taburi, 40 volumes, some of which apparently are not online anyways.

But just one volume outdoes Christianity and Judism together.

and the violence isn't history like other religions, it is for today and tomorrow.

I even gave you a book to download. The Sirat Rasual Allah.

The Sirat Rasual Allah and Taburi combined, contain hundreds of times more violence than
The OT and NT combined.
and you notice, I didn't even count the Qur'an, ( It is too vague )

LOLOLOLOL
You lied, I proved you wrong,, Next accusation.

Last edited:
Actually you need to read more than just that verse.

It is written many times in many places, where all non-believers are enemies of allah,
and must be converted, enslaved or killed.
This is why I hate to use just the Qur'an.

Your knowledge of Islam like vegas, if pretty close to zero.

I showed you a book, read a chapter every day.
It will blow your mind.
You really might make some new Muslim converts with all the encouragement for them to read Islamic literature.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

You really might make some new Muslim converts with all the encouragement for them to read Islamic literature.

Something I always said, If everyone in America was forced to sit down and read,
the Sirat Rasual Allah, every mosque in the country would be burnt down within a week.

Many Muslims would leave the religion, in spite of the apostacy rules.

Something I always said, If everyone in America was forced to sit down and read,
the Sirat Rasual Allah, every mosque in the country would be burnt down within a week.

Many Muslims would leave the religion, in spite of the apostacy rules.
Rather hundreds of millions would covert to Islam. I don't mind if you start passing those around x)

Rather hundreds of millions would covert to Islam. I don't mind if you start passing those around x)

I doubt that.
The only ones who would convert, would be the sociopaths, destined for ISIS
And there would be thousands, probably, but the western governments could easily dispose of them.

Last edited:
I doubt that.
The only ones who would convert, would be the sociopaths, destined for ISIS
And there would be thousands, probably, but the western governments could easily dispose of them.
Keep dreaming.

"Then he was among those who had faith and advised one another to patience and advised one another to mercy."
Surat al-Balad 90:17

"Then he was*among those who had faith*and advised*one another to patience and advised one another to mercy."
Surat al-Balad 90:17

show me an example in the Sirat Rasual Allah where someone gets mercy.

We do have Abu Sufan, Muhammeds nemesis in Mecca, and caravan owner, who is allowed to live,
even though Muhammed executed many others.
However he converted to Islam, and had power and experience with the caravan trade, so there might have been ulterior motives.

show me an example in the Sirat Rasual Allah where someone gets mercy.

We do have Abu Sufan, Muhammeds nemesis in Mecca, and caravan owner, who is allowed to live,
even though Muhammed executed many others.
However he converted to Islam, and had power and experience with the caravan trade, so there might have been ulterior motives.
"Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that a man threw a goat on its side and then started sharpening his knife. When the Prophet [https://www] saw him he said: “Do you want to kill it twice? Why did you not sharpen the knife before throwing it on the ground?”"

The Prophet Muhammad A Mercy for all Creation

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot imagine being so consumed with a psychotic hate for an object that I obsess about it every single day all day. I've rarely seen something more institutionally Don Quixote.

It is done daily here and you participate when it comes to Trump.

"Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that a man threw a goat on its side and then started sharpening his knife. When the Prophet [https://www] saw him he said: “Do you want to kill it twice? Why did you not sharpen the knife before throwing it on the ground?”"

Those are not examples,
You're not even in the right book.
Posting from Muslim, 350 years after the fact, is hardly correct. It is philosophy.
And even that, did not show what I asked for.
It did not give mercy, It told you to kill quickly.
Something Muhammed did not follow anyways, he tortured a lot of people.
But I will admit, he also beheaded a lot of people.

We are discussing the Sirat Rasual Allah, the only biography of Muhammed, written within 200 years of his lifetime.

show me something where he offers mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are not examples,
You're not even in the right book.
Posting from Muslim, 350 years after the fact, is hardly correct. It is philosophy.
And even that, did not show what I asked for.
It did not give mercy, It told you to kill quickly.
Something Muhammed did not follow anyways, he tortured a lot of people.
But I will admit, he also beheaded a lot of people.

We are discussing the Sirat Rasual Allah, the only biography of Muhammed, written within 200 years of his lifetime.

show me something where he offers mercy.
Okay, why should I? I have a job — a job that doesn't require me to sell my soul.. Aside that I prefer arranging socks to looking for something to show you — if I offer you something that actually proves you wrong, you ignore it. It's happened many times. So no, thank you.

"The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl ibn ‘Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet. 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, one of the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.”"

OK so you lied right there. ( You would make a good Muslim)

First, you said two religions, and both are wrong

all the violence in Judism would fit on a couple pages.
All the violence in Christianity would fit on a couple lines, a paragraph.

Islam has volumes of violence, entire books, I gave you one to download.
I even showed you how to read Taburi, 40 volumes, some of which apparently are not online anyways.

But just one volume outdoes Christianity and Judism together.

and the violence isn't history like other religions, it is for today and tomorrow.

I even gave you a book to download. The Sirat Rasual Allah.

The Sirat Rasual Allah and Taburi combined, contain hundreds of times more violence than
The OT and NT combined.
and you notice, I didn't even count the Qur'an, ( It is too vague )

LOLOLOLOL
You lied, I proved you wrong,, Next accusation.

You proved nothing.

I see nothing here but your opinion.

The biased opinion of a guy who admits he hates islam.

I will let the reader decide if you are objective or not. Lol

If you make a claim back it up with expert evidence. If you want to be taken seriously

Folks^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^never does it himself, demands others do. Funny. To this day he tells a story of me as a clerk for 23 months. A total lie.

Folks^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^never does it himself, demands others do. Funny. To this day he tells a story of me as a clerk for 23 months. A total lie.

You were a jeep driver promoted to a clerk when you were in the army for 23 months over 50 years ago.

Not exactly medal of honor stuff. Lol

Okay, why should I? I have a job — a job that doesn't require me to sell my soul.. Aside that I prefer arranging socks to looking for something to show you — if I offer you something that actually proves you wrong, you ignore it. It's happened many times. So no, thank you.

You already sold your soul, that is not an excuse.

Now you are quoting Bukhari, 300 years after Badr.

And Muhammed and his men pulled the teeth and cut out the tongues of many.

I asked you to show me something from the Surat Rasual Allah, where Muhammed shows mercy.

You are the only one here who knows something about Islam, and you cannot produce a verse.

I asked you to show me something from the Surat Rasual Allah, where Muhammed shows mercy.

You are the only one here who knows something about Islam, and you cannot produce a verse.

This is lightweight stuff compared to the violence by the Christian god

You proved nothing.

I see nothing here but your opinion.

The biased opinion of a guy who admits he hates islam.

I will let the reader decide if you are objective or not. Lol

LOLOL

Actually I showed you the download, and how to read Taburi
So I proved everything.

You are a troll.

LOLOL

Actually I showed you the download, and how to read Taburi
So I proved everything.

You are a troll.

Sorry dude. You have nothing. I dont want YOU to believe me.

I just point it out and let the reader decide

Facts

You hate islam
You are here to try to convince others to hate islam

That's the bottom.line.

Have a wonderful day

They're not verses in the biography. Maybe you mean paragraphs. See, if I had the biography you speak of — there are many — right here. I would possibly bother, but I don't. So you see, you are making an unreasonable request, because I can quote thousands of beautiful verses from the Quran and hundreds of beautiful Sahih hadiths, but those you don't accept even though Muslims do. However, Muslims do not accept many of the hadiths in the sort as authentic. Strange for your position, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom