• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lying in Islam

From your unbiased point of view?

Hahahaha

You just hate islam

lololol

We know I hate Islam.

Now please point out another "Origin of the Qur'an" so we can match books.
In fact, show me any one you feel is better.

How about Daniel Martin Varisco

LOLOLOLOL

lololol

We know I hate Islam.

Now please point out another "Origin of the Qur'an" so we can match books.
In fact, show me any one you feel is better.

How about Daniel Martin Varisco

LOLOLOLOL

Why? The original islamic texts are enough proof.

They are certainly no more violent than other religious texts.

That has been proven quite clearly.

You lost buddy. Lol

Why? The original islamic texts are enough proof.

They are certainly no more violent than other religious texts.

That has been proven quite clearly.

You lost buddy. Lol

LOKLOLOL

You didn't even understand what is the discussion.
How the fluck are you supposed to argue if you can't even read and understand English.

"Origin", of the Qur'an.

Nobody is arguing what's in it.
They are discussing where it came from.

Now show me another opinion of an origin..
show me another origin.

I suggested Daniel Martin Varisco

Last edited:
LOKLOLOL

You didn't even understand what is the discussion.
How the fluck are you supposed to argue if you can't even read and understand English.

"Origin", of the Qur'an.

Nobody is arguing what's in it.
They are discussing where it came from.

Now show me another opinion of an origin..
show me another origin.

I suggested Daniel Martin Varisco

Why? Who cares?

Why? Who cares?

apparently you do,
You just posted criticism of his book,
Now post a better opinion.

I bet you don't even have one yourself,

LOLOLLOLLOL

Or admit you are full of BS.

apparently you do,
You just posted criticism of his book,
Now post a better opinion.

I bet you don't even have one yourself,

LOLOLLOLLOL

Or admit you are full of BS.

Why? ...

So now you see it is about a specific fight against a specific group, not a general call to kill everyone. Very good.

Every verse in the Qur'an, by definition, has context. Using your logic, nothing in it would matter because it all refers to happenings of 1400 years ago and stories from even farther back. If it were nothing more than a history book, then there would be no Islam today. Even you know it's much more than that. The Qur'an is a road map that sets a course based on the deeds and words of Mohamed. It does not expire. There will never be an update. You have chosen to pretend otherwise despite the fact that those who commit acts of terrorism today are inspired by the Qur'an. Your ignorance is purely willful.

You're the one picking cherries, not me. You are ignoring context, and mistakenly taking a limited historical event and trying to claim it applies universally.

Nope. I'm busy summarizing the entire Qur'an in chronological order and in the light of historical events. I'm doing the exact opposite of what you claim. Read my thread and prove otherwise if you're so sure.

Nope. I'm busy summarizing the entire Qur'an in chronological order and in the light of historical events. I'm doing the exact opposite of what you claim. Read my thread and prove otherwise if you're so sure.

You are cherry picking to fit what you already concluded about Islam. You have no interest in facts or truth about this particular religion. You are making everything fit into your negative view.

Every verse in the Qur'an, by definition, has context. Using your logic, nothing in it would matter because it all refers to happenings of 1400 years ago and stories from even farther back. If it were nothing more than a history book, then there would be no Islam today. Even you know it's much more than that. The Qur'an is a road map that sets a course based on the deeds and words of Mohamed. It does not expire. There will never be an update. You have chosen to pretend otherwise despite the fact that those who commit acts of terrorism today are inspired by the Qur'an. Your ignorance is purely willful.

Islam is much much more than your narrow view. Just like any other religion. it is not simply about certain texts that never change or are never commented on. If that were so, there would be perfect unity in all religions based on certain texts. But there is not. Reality disagrees with your view.

You are cherry picking to fit what you already concluded about Islam. You have no interest in facts or truth about this particular religion. You are making everything fit into your negative view.

LOLOL

Dude, You are not posting anything, no facts, no fantasy, ( Well maybe a little)
All you do is whine.

How about posting a valid argument.

LOLOL

Dude, You are not posting anything, no facts, no fantasy, ( Well maybe a little)
All you do is whine.

How about posting a valid argument.

You are not posting facts. Practice what you preach. You have provided zero information on how Islam is actually practiced today in the real world. Islam does not come from a book.

100% gratuitous denial.

0% example.

In other words, the usual.

You are not posting facts. Practice what you preach. You have provided zero information on how Islam is actually practiced today in the real world. Islam does not come from a book.

I have posted lots of information of how it is practiced in some places under some conditions.

I said it is practiced differently all over,
The sects practice differently and they are killing each other over it.

Please enlighten us how Islam is practiced.

I have posted lots of information of how it is practiced in some places under some conditions.

A billion muslims killed no one today

You posted no information about how Islam is actually practiced in the world today. You gave no information about who is killing who and for what reason.

You posted no information about how Islam is actually practiced in the world today. You gave no information about who is killing who and for what reason.

Well tell us all about it.

Well tell us all about it.

I'm not the one who claims to know exactly what Islam is all about, you do. But I know enough to know that you are incorrect, especially when you don't back up your claims with facts.

I'm not the one who claims to know exactly what Islam is all about, you do. But I know enough to know that you are incorrect, especially when you don't back up your claims with facts.

Dude, this is continuing to be too childish to respond to.
Instead of making baseless claims.
Please tell us what Islam is all about.

He tries to pretend he is an expert on islam but gets half the stuff he posts wrong

Back
Top Bottom