• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Las Vegas police release video of woman pushing elderly man from bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

I'll bet she's a poor oppressed brilliant black woman who has had enough of those stupid old white people!:lamo

We need to have a national discussion about racism in America.

On my iPad, the video opened with a Turf Builder ad, reminding me that even the Garden of Eden needed weeding from time to time.

White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.

Nonsense. Only the men who can't compete against brown and black skin people on an even playing field feel that way.

And let's face it, those men are the biggest losers of society anyways.

All the advantages that being white conveys on an American, and they still are at the bottom. Give them enough money to live on so we don't have to listen to their constant whinging. I'm sick of it.

On my iPad, the video opened with a Turf Builder ad, reminding me that even the Garden of Eden needed weeding from time to time.

I thought the dinosaurs were eating the grass when the kids weren't riding them?

Nonsense. Only the men who can't compete against brown and black skin people on an even playing field feel that way.

All the advantages that being white conveys on an American, and they still are at the bottom. Give them enough money to live on so we don't have to listen to their constant whinging. I'm sick of it.

That’s it...bring it out...don’t hold back. Old white men deserve to be shunned and dehumanized

That’s it...bring it out...don’t hold back. Old white men deserve to be shunned and dehumanized

That guy is steeped in hatred!

Thank you for proving my point.

This has become acceptable behavior by some in the Democratic Party. It’s wrong and dangerous.

I suggest some level headed Democrat on this board explain the errors contained in this post.

That guy is steeped in hatred!

The only people pushing this narrative is you and your ilk so as to play the victim card. Try speaking for yourselves because watching you guys trying to speak for others is just embarrassing.

The only people pushing this narrative is you and your ilk so as to play the victim card. Try speaking for yourselves because watching you guys trying to speak for others is just embarrassing.

Do you hate old white men?

If the races were reversed would this be hate crime?
?

So how much do you need to stop whining

?

Probably not, but if it was a young white woman who did the pushing without any doubt there would be numerous claims that Trump caused this because he likes Nazis or some variation on that theme.

This woman has proven herself a danger to society and deserves a long time behind bars

s
We need to have a national discussion about racism in America.

Oh, no, no, no!

Such a "discussion" will make things only worse.

There is no use in talking about the elephant in the room.

We all have our opinions, and no one is ever going to change his/her views.

We have no choice but to do our best under the circumstances, and -- besides -- as some people ecstatically remind us: A big change is coming anyway by 2050. Just be patient, they tell us. Very soon everything will be rosy.

We have no choice but to do our best under the circumstances, and -- besides -- as some people ecstatically remind us: A big change is coming anyway by 2050. Just be patient, they tell us. Very soon everything will be rosy.

I don't know about ecstatically, but from what's been happening in the USA lately, sure. Who wants a society that elects a blatant racist like Trump? And a POTUS who, based on his primary campaign strategy to energize his base, believes his base is largely made up of cowardly racists?

Trump’s Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

If we accept that Trump knows his base, of course most people prefer a country of hard working family people, rather than one that's got a significant number of cowardly racists. Well, except the cowardly racists, I'm sure they're terrified of the change.

I don't know about ecstatically, but from what's been happening in the USA lately, sure. Who wants a society that elects a blatant racist like Trump? And a POTUS who, based on his primary campaign strategy to energize his base, believes his base is largely made up of cowardly racists?

If we accept that Trump knows his base, of course most people prefer a country of hard working family people, rather than one that's got a significant number of cowardly racists. Well, except the cowardly racists, I'm sure they're terrified of the change.

I can only hope you don't infect any young minds within your sphere.

Get help please. No reason to be so angry. Lots to be happy about. Turn computer off for day

Thanks for your opinion.

And thanks for showing how right I am when I say that a national "discussion" would be a big waste of time (and do more harm than good).

You ain't going to change your viewpoint, and neither are those people whom you label as "cowardly racists."

So who is right?

Our grandchildren's grandchildren will discover the answer.

Have a nice weekend.

I can only hope you don't infect any young minds within your sphere.

I know, much of Trump's base hates reality. I'm sure the last thing they want are impressionable youth exposed to it. Better to indoctrinate them into their parents religion and White Supremacy I suppose.

Well, based on Trump's campaign strategy anyways.

LOL, Trump seems to think his base has such a high percentage of racists, that he's running ads even FOX News won't carry. :lamo

NBC and Fox finally stop running Trump's racist ad after it was viewed by millions

Do you think Trump knows his base?

Get help please. No reason to be so angry. Lots to be happy about. Turn computer off for day

LOL, what are you babbling about? Quote something I said that was angry. I stated facts, supported by a reputable source. You, on the other hand, appear to be completely incapable of putting together a coherent argument, and are thus forced to rely on babbling personal attacks. I find that so sad, to see the citizens of a once proud country reduced to this. SMH.

Far from being angry, I can't quit laughing at your responses. Mind you, the entire world laughs at Trump and the USA these days, eh? How sad.

America the laughingstock
Trump Has Made America Into A Laughingstock
The year the world laughed at U.S.
European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock'
'People here think Trump is a laughingstock'
Trump is making America the laughingstock of the world

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion.

And thanks for showing how right I am when I say that a national "discussion" would be a big waste of time (and do more harm than good).

Honestly it wasn't very hard. Obviously racists are doing to deny and deflect from any White Supremacist activity or support.

You ain't going to change your viewpoint, and neither are those people whom you label as "cowardly racists."

Woah down there. It's Trump who has labelled the majority of his base as cowardly racists. He's the one whose primary strategy to energize his base is making racist attacks on football players, Latinos, immigrants, Mexicans, Muslims, Puerto Ricans, African countries, etc. etc.

Hell Trump gained his street cred with his base by being the leader of the Racist Birther Movement. He attacked a sitting POTUS for almost a decade, said he was UnAmerican for no other reason than he had black skin. And for this blatant and disgusting racism part of the USA reward him by making him POTUS.

And you wonder why I'll be happy that the people who respond to all of Trump's racist dog whistles are gone? Really?

Have a nice weekend.

You too! :)

?

Stop crying and lying. You need to find a new schtick.

?

Not from what I saw in that video. Though there would probably be some people who would automatically assume that it was, just like some people in this thread did.

The murderer has been released on 100k bond; 10k to spring her.

She has a history of not appearing in court.

And an accompanying rap sheet for several counts of domestic violence.

There's talk of recalling the judge who set the bond so low...

Was the old man wearing a MAGA hat?
alg120621dAPR20211206124506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom