• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice IG sends criminal referral of Andrew McCabe to US attorney

Your childish laughing emoticon isn't going to help you. You lied. That's a fact. And as usually happens when you lie, you were outed.

You haven't outed anyone. Except yourself. :lamo

Nope her filing says differently. Her interview reveals how the same tactics McCabe and his cronies used to force her out she names others which include women that went through the same thing. She exposes McCabe's good ole boys club. She pointed out that while McCabe was acting director he appointed his buddies to several key positions within the FBI. You don't want to believe her that's your prerogative.

McCabe is in a lot of hot water at the moment possibly facing criminal charges. You have Comey out there basically calling McCabe a liar and McCabe's atty's calling Comey a liar. The two top cops that once headed up Obama's FBI out there publically pointing their finger at each other. Comey even went on to say he was the one the called for the investigation of McCabe and may very well be called as a witness for the prosecution if McCabe is charged. But Comey has his own problems with credibility so we shall see. So think he could

Nope her filing says differently. Her interview reveals how the same tactics McCabe and his cronies used to force her out she names others which include women that went through the same thing. She exposes McCabe's good ole boys club. She pointed out that while McCabe was acting director he appointed his buddies to several key positions within the FBI. You don't want to believe her that's your prerogative.

McCabe is in a lot of hot water at the moment possibly facing criminal charges. You have Comey out there basically calling McCabe a liar and McCabe's atty's calling Comey a liar. The two top cops that once headed up Obama's FBI out there publically pointing their finger at each other. Comey even went on to say he was the one the called for the investigation of McCabe and may very well be called as a witness for the prosecution if McCabe is charged. But Comey has his own problems with credibility so we shall see.

It's the general consensus that the IG will be referring more people from his investigation for prosecution. Several have stated McCabe was just the tip of the iceberg. I look forward to the final release of the IG's report.

Equal justice under the law.

Okay, sure, I believe her. One woman out of thousands accusing him of something. Then I should completely believe the Trump accusers as well, since there are more than one of them.

"A good old boys club". How terrible. I mean, that's never existed before. Maybe they sat around in the FBI talking about grabbing women by the genitals or their daughters' breasts. Locker room talk between boys - no big deal. And someone appointing his "buddies" to key roles? Wow! Nepotism. Imagine that? I mean, that would be crazy for someone in authority to give roles to his cronies. If President Trump was that kind of guy, he would give key roles to, oh I don't know....maybe his children and their spouses, or the people who supported him on the campaign trail, and big donors.....but we know he's above such a terrible thing!

I'll wait for someone other than a confirmed liar to back up her story, but if you want to believe her without any proof, go for it, Vesper.

You haven't outed anyone. Except yourself. :lamo

Do you keep using that childish emoticon because you are losing your marbles?

I outed your lie, apdst. Not the first time. And I'm sure it won't be the last.

Don't lie, and it won't keep happening to you.

538 gave Trump a 29% chance of winning the election, roughly 1 in 3.

I deleted the rest because you're not bothering to address anyone else's arguments, and there is no point engaging if you're just going to cut and paste the same points without debating.

Thanks to Comey's memo's, we know his meeting to brief Trump on the most salacious allegations of the dossier was a set up to disseminate unverified allegations taken from Democrat funded oppo-research via CNN

According the Comey, CNN needed a " news hook " before they could publish these allegations. Also according to Comey, it was James Clapper that asked Comey to brief the President

Immediately after the meeting, CNN published its " pee tape " story. Clapper also gave inconsistent testimony about his contacts to the media and CNN in front of Congress

Still think Comey's objective or was out to hurt Hillary's chances ?

So we know Brennan was heavily involved in this because he briefed Harry Reid and the gang of 8 on the dossier, which triggered the investigation.
The media of-course ran with this story.

And we also know Clapper was heavily involved and worked with the media to make public allegations that had yet to be verified, and allegations that were presented to the American people as legitimate " intel "

Of-course Comey and McCabe were involed in this mess, as was Yates and Bruce Ohr.
Its pretty clear there was multi-agency co-ordination, that was politically motivated to not only leak to media outlets but also to generate a investigation and it was all based on Hillary and DNC funded oppo-research

And Horrowitz IG report on the Hillary email investigation hasn't even been released yet.

Its not looking good for the Democrats and those on the Left who have spent the last 15 months obsessing over Russian Trump collusion.

Truth is , his IS bigger than Watergate, it makes Nixons dirty tricks campaign look like childs play, and J Edgar Hoover look like a amateur
The sooner those on the Left come to terms with this, with the sheer scale of corruption, the sooner they'll regain what little credibility they have left

Do you keep using that childish emoticon because you are losing your marbles?

I outed your lie, apdst. Not the first time. And I'm sure it won't be the last.

Don't lie, and it won't keep happening to you.

TB, I didn't lie. I supported my claim and it's accurate. Come talk to me when you have something more than childish vitriol. I'm sure we have a long wait ahead of us. :lamo

TB, I didn't lie. I supported my claim and it's accurate. Come talk to me when you have something more than childish vitriol. I'm sure we have a long wait ahead of us. :lamo

You lied. He never once said he reopened that investigation to help Clinton. He quite clearly said that he believed she was going to win and he wanted to cover for the FBI and DOJ. You lied. Just admit it. Be an adult. Or you completely misunderstood what he very clearly said, and your lack the honesty gene to admit it.

You lied. He never once said he reopened that investigation to help Clinton. He quite clearly said that he believed she was going to win and he wanted to cover for the FBI and DOJ. You lied. Just admit it. Be an adult. Or you completely misunderstood what he very clearly said, and your lack the honesty gene to admit it.

He said he wanted to protect her legitimacy. :lamo

If that isn't "helping" her, then what is? :lamo

He said he wanted to protect her legitimacy. :lamo

If that isn't "helping" her, then what is? :lamo

I see you don't want adult conversation, just want to troll. Not enough time or interest today for that. Troll on, fellow!

My two cents...

Comey didn't exactly use the words to help Clinton but he was so sure she was going to win he wanted to "ensure Clinton's victory was seen as legitimate" so he reopened the investigation.
That seems clear to me that he was interested in "helping her".

My two cents...

Comey didn't exactly use the words to help Clinton but he was so sure she was going to win he wanted to "ensure Clinton's victory was seen as legitimate" so he reopened the investigation.

That's exactly right. Some folks are way too literal, but at the same time, it's intentional.

That's exactly right. Some folks are way too literal, but at the same time, it's intentional.

If someone is going to call me a liar they had better back it up with facts.
You are not a liar.
And it was my pleasure to prove it.

Thanks to Comey's memo's, we know his meeting to brief Trump on the most salacious allegations of the dossier was a set up to disseminate unverified allegations taken from Democrat funded oppo-research via CNN

According the Comey, CNN needed a " news hook " before they could publish these allegations. Also according to Comey, it was James Clapper that asked Comey to brief the President

Immediately after the meeting, CNN published its " pee tape " story. Clapper also gave inconsistent testimony about his contacts to the media and CNN in front of Congress

Still think Comey's objective or was out to hurt Hillary's chances ?

So we know Brennan was heavily involved in this because he briefed Harry Reid and the gang of 8 on the dossier, which triggered the investigation.
The media of-course ran with this story.

And we also know Clapper was heavily involved and worked with the media to make public allegations that had yet to be verified, and allegations that were presented to the American people as legitimate " intel "

Of-course Comey and McCabe were involed in this mess, as was Yates and Bruce Ohr.
Its pretty clear there was multi-agency co-ordination, that was politically motivated to not only leak to media outlets but also to generate a investigation and it was all based on Hillary and DNC funded oppo-research

And Horrowitz IG report on the Hillary email investigation hasn't even been released yet.

Its not looking good for the Democrats and those on the Left who have spent the last 15 months obsessing over Russian Trump collusion.

Truth is , his IS bigger than Watergate, it makes Nixons dirty tricks campaign look like childs play, and J Edgar Hoover look like a amateur
The sooner those on the Left come to terms with this, with the sheer scale of corruption, the sooner they'll regain what little credibility they have left

I don't know why you're responding to me. I don't care about your theories.

My two cents...

OK, then what should he have done? I've asked several people this and they have no answer. Maybe you will. It appears he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. In this case he reopened it, AND announced it, and it dominated news for about 10 days or so in the closing weeks. What better option did he have at that time?

If someone is going to call me a liar they had better back it up with facts.
You are not a liar.
And it was my pleasure to prove it.

That's they're standard tactic, just like calling someone a nazi, or a racist. It's a sign that they are talking out of their hind-end.

I'm sure they will. Especially if you were drunk and/or rowdy on the plane.

If I was on the plane, I was under the influence. I did a standup routine between between Atlanta and Baltimore one time. ;)

If I was on the plane, I was under the influence. I did a standup routine between between Atlanta and Baltimore one time. ;)

I think I was on that flight. And I don't recall tossing a tomato at you so IIRC you were not bad.

I think I was on that flight. And I don't recall tossing a tomato at you so IIRC you were not bad.

I'm more fun than a barrel of monkies, so you probably didn't throw anything.

Back
Top Bottom