• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice IG sends criminal referral of Andrew McCabe to US attorney

How do you know it's true? Who has confirmed it?

If you had read the article, you would know who confirmed it...not to mention that I quoted a portion that confirmed it. I gave you the information. Take off your blinders.

Do you buy into partisan websites? I'm surprised to read that. So if Cardinal posted something from The Daily Kos or CNN, you'd say "That must be true". Right?

My preferred sources are the Associated Press and mostly Reuters as a secondary source. If you can produce some links to them concurring with your partisan site, I'm all eyes.

I've quoted all those sources at one time or another. I have no resistance to facts...just to bias.

The problem with your request for links is that those sources that you prefer generally stay away from facts that interfere with THEIR bias...which is anti-Trump. But that doesn't diminish the validity of the facts. It just indicates that you only want to hear what THEY have to say. That's your problem, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom