• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice IG sends criminal referral of Andrew McCabe to US attorney

Where does this come from anyway? Is Mueller a tool of the left? Was Comey? Is Hillary Clinton cackling as she pulls the puppet strings running through the DoJ and A-G's office?
It's a paranoid fantasy. The investigations aren't happening because of some covert left-wing 'deep state' conspiracy, they're happening because there's the suspicion of wrong-doing that could be criminal. Indications, hints and suggestions that need to be looked into.
Damn. The FBI, the old nemesis of the left, have joined the enemy to persecute poor, innocent Trump? That sounds rational to you?

Absolutely! Comey even admitted he re-opened the Clinton email case for political reasons, to help Clinton.

There have been 5 members from the upper echelon of the FBI who were in cahoots to undermine President Trump--Candidate Trump before he won the election. They efforts went so far as to use false evidence to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign. I have a problem with that. Any American should have a problem with that.

Im not sure what to think. Jeff Sessions seems to be the wild card in this. He has bee reluctant to pursue anything in any of this but he now has congress pressuring him with criminal referrals too. I think he is more establishment than he tries to portray himself as being.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

He's in on the fix. I don't have any confidence in him.

I don't know how many was this can be explained. Gritz filed charges against her supervisor for sexual discrimination. Then it became an issue for his supervisor which was McCabe. McCabe sided with his subordinate and the two of them trashed Gritz. There was enough evidence of possible wrongdoing that it went before an internal committee to investigate. One of the people who supported Gritz was Michael Flynn. There were others. Michael Flynn wrote a memo that stated Gritz was indeed sexually discriminated against by higher ups. Gritz has always stated McCabe made her life Hell from that point on till she retired from the Bureau.

You said she fired sexual discrimination charges against McCabe.

I am not going to do your leg work for you. But I will give something to go on. The employee that filed charges against McCabe for sexual discrimination is Robyn Gritz . And Flynn supported her and wrote a memo saying so.

She didn't.

You said she fired sexual discrimination charges against McCabe.

She didn't.
Fair enough
Yes she first filed charges against her supervisor but when she did she was in a fight against her supervisor and his boss, McCabe. She ultimately ended up fighting the second in command over the sexual discrimination charges. And that is when people in the Bureau started speaking on her behalf and Flynn was one of them.

Fair enough
Yes she first filed charges against her supervisor but when she did she was in a fight against her supervisor and his boss, McCabe. She ultimately ended up fighting the second in command over the sexual discrimination charges. And that is when people in the Bureau started speaking on her behalf and Flynn was one of them.

Flynn isn't someone I'd want to vouch for me. He's a confirmed liar. It's why the President fired him.

She may have filed charges against her supervisor but she definitely didn't file them against McCabe. Because he was in charge isn't really relevant. If I filed a sexual discrimination charge against my boss, that doesn't mean I'm filing them against everyone above him, including the EVPs, President, Chairman, and the Board of Directors.

Typical response from a person who really isn't interested in truth but everything that may imply Trump and his administration as guilty of something ...anything. I have your number and so do several others on this forum.

Nope- you post it, you back it up, you substantiate it, you do not leave littler clues to google. That is not how the Board works, that is not how debate work.
You know that as well as I do.
So you can like my post as it is the truth, it is fact.

Flynn isn't someone I'd want to vouch for me. He's a confirmed liar. It's why the President fired him.

She may have filed charges against her supervisor but she definitely didn't file them against McCabe. Because he was in charge isn't really relevant. If I filed a sexual discrimination charge against my boss, that doesn't mean I'm filing them against everyone above him, including the EVPs, President, Chairman, and the Board of Directors.

I'm sure Robyn Gritz would disagree with you on key points of your opinion. It's obvious that when she was fighting the sexual discrimination charge she was also fighting McCabe. I have been sexually discriminated against simply because I was a woman and you are very thankful for those who will stand up for you like Flynn did for her.

I am so pleased to see the IG refer McCabe for prosecution. And I look forward to the others that will be referred for criminal prosecution in the coming days. The last administration politicized the intel committees and others. No matter what you think of Trump this is something that needs to be addressed and cleaned up.

Nope- you post it, you back it up, you substantiate it, you do not leave littler clues to google. That is not how the Board works, that is not how debate work.
You know that as well as I do.
So you can like my post as it is the truth, it is fact.

Yes it is how it works. You want proof you go find it. It is time jackhammers around here quit hiding behind such crap of an excuse. You have Google like anyone else use it.

I'm sure Robyn Gritz would disagree with you on key points of your opinion. It's obvious that when she was fighting the sexual discrimination charge she was also fighting McCabe. I have been sexually discriminated against simply because I was a woman and you are very thankful for those who will stand up for you like Flynn did for her.

I am so pleased to see the IG refer McCabe for prosecution. And I look forward to the others that will be referred for criminal prosecution in the coming days. The last administration politicized the intel committees and others. No matter what you think of Trump this is something that needs to be addressed and cleaned up.

I'm not posting an opinion. I'm posting a fact. She didn't file any charges against McCabe that I'm aware of, unless you have information otherwise. It isn't obvious about anything, and I can't find a single mention from her of Andrew McCabe prior to Fox and Friends getting her on to talk about McCabe after his termination. Can you? She didn't mention his name going back a decade that I can find.

You know for a fact she was sexually discriminated against? I don't. Because she filed charges? That's like me saying I know for a fact that Trump is a rapist because someone filed charges of rape against him (which was the case). Or he's a racist because there were racial discrimination charges filed against him (also the case).

Call me jaded but I'm not convinced any of them will face justice. I hope I'm wrong and your right but I'm not feeling like it anyone that counts has the stomach for to do it

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Given past events...people escaping justice for their criminal acts...I can understand your cynicism.

Yes it is how it works. You want proof you go find it. It is time jackhammers around here quit hiding behind such crap of an excuse. You have Google like anyone else use it.

So no proof. Typical response

I'm not posting an opinion. I'm posting a fact. She didn't file any charges against McCabe that I'm aware of, unless you have information otherwise. It isn't obvious about anything, and I can't find a single mention from her of Andrew McCabe prior to Fox and Friends getting her on to talk about McCabe after his termination. Can you? She didn't mention his name going back a decade that I can find.

You know for a fact she was sexually discriminated against? I don't. Because she filed charges? That's like me saying I know for a fact that Trump is a rapist because someone filed charges of rape against him (which was the case). Or he's a racist because there were racial discrimination charges filed against him (also the case).

Yes you were posting an opinion. Go read your post again. You are a smart lady. I am sure you will figure it out.

Both of us are getting the run around.

Yes you were posting an opinion. Go read your post again. You are a smart lady. I am sure you will figure it out.

My opinion is that she didn't file charges of sexual discrimination against Andrew McCabe. Now please counter my opinion with a fact that proves me wrong. Link to the charge she filed against McCabe. This should be easy for you. I can't find it anywhere.

Have you never heard of a guy named J. Edgar Hoover? :roll:

Hoover was corrupt, and did great damage to the reputation of the agency, which took years to repair. Comey has done far more damage, and continues to undermine the agency he claims he cares so much about every time he goes on some talk show to peddle his book

The FBIs use of Democrat funded oppo-research to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the opposition candidate along with Mccabe's leaks and lies shows just how corrupt the agency had become under Comey's watch.
Comey's book just made things worse. His justification for reopening the Clinton email investigation is shocking in the least, and confirmed what millions of Americans already knew. That a few senior FBI officials had put politics before duty, and were actively involved in undermining Trump while allowing Hillary Clinton and her cronies to skate

Both McCabe and Comey thought Hillary was going to win, and the leaks and the re-opening of the email investigation was their attempt to salvage their credibility and create the appearance of objectivity. McCabe was a willing participant in using Hillary funded oppo-research to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the opposition candidate and his staff. The IGs report on the Hillary email investigation is coming out next month. Comey and McCabe and Lycnh are turning on each other because they know whats in it

The Nunes memo is a political document itself.

No the Democrat response was a political document. Notice, Schiff's memo never debunked Nunez's claim that McCabe testified that without the dossier they would have not been able to obtain their FISA warrants. It didnt even address it

No the Democrat response was a political document. Notice, Schiff's memo never debunked Nunez's claim that McCabe testified that without the dossier they would have not been able to obtain their FISA warrants. It didnt even address it

What did it address? That Hillary did not win? That Obama is no longer President? What salient points did it address?

Absolutely! Comey even admitted he re-opened the Clinton email case for political reasons, to help Clinton.

There have been 5 members from the upper echelon of the FBI who were in cahoots to undermine President Trump--Candidate Trump before he won the election. They efforts went so far as to use false evidence to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign. I have a problem with that. Any American should have a problem with that.

A week or so before the election Comey announced he was reopening the e-mail investigation to help Clinton? You actually wrote that?
My gawd. That's just head-scratching, jaw-dropping dumb. Given how close the election was, that announcement might have been the decider in Trump's favour.
Man. You guys just make facts stand on their heads, trying to fabricate a conspiracy against your boy Trump.

My opinion is that she didn't file charges of sexual discrimination against Andrew McCabe. Now please counter my opinion with a fact that proves me wrong. Link to the charge she filed against McCabe. This should be easy for you. I can't find it anywhere.

This wasn't an opinion? "Flynn isn't someone I'd want to vouch for me. He's a confirmed liar." Yet you fail to recognize this incident happened years ago long before Trump ever decided to put his hat into the ring. The investigation dragged on for years. Gritz retired over the abuse of McCabe making her life Hell.

Nice guy.

Glad to see those who think they are above the law get their dues.

A toast to equal justice under the law.

Renato Mariotti is a anti-Trump, Democrat hack. Of-course he's going to tweet something as stupid and vacuous as this. The jury will be influenced by the evidence, by the IG's report and by the FBIs own OPR investigation and recomendation

So in your limited view all democrats are hacks?

A week or so before the election Comey announced he was reopening the e-mail investigation to help Clinton? You actually wrote that?
My gawd. That's just head-scratching, jaw-dropping dumb. Given how close the election was, that announcement might have been the decider in Trump's favour.
Man. You guys just make facts stand on their heads, trying to fabricate a conspiracy against your boy Trump.
Comey re-opened the email investigation to cover Comey's arse. End of story.

This wasn't an opinion? "Flynn isn't someone I'd want to vouch for me. He's a confirmed liar." Yet you fail to recognize this incident happened years ago long before Trump ever decided to put his hat into the ring. The investigation dragged on for years. Gritz retired over the abuse of McCabe making her life Hell.

Nice guy.

Glad to see those who think they are above the law get their dues.

A toast to equal justice under the law.

Ah, so you don't have evidence to prove me wrong, and you admit that she never filed charges against McCabe.

Yes, my opinion is that Flynn is a confirmed liar. Or did Trump lie when he said Flynn lied?

The "abuse" of McCabe that she never talked about until Fox and Friends, spurred on by their Executive Producer Trump, brought her back to tell her story to their loyal housewife audience?

Comey re-opened the email investigation to cover Comey's arse. End of story.

Whatever his motivation was it definitely didn't help Clinton's campaign. And he definitely didn't intend it to. That's just too bizarre to be believed.
Imagine someone thinking that?

Haven't you been listening to him? He said [I thought she was going to win and I didn't want this to taint her victory]. He sure as hell wasn't doing it specifically to sabotage her and he suggests that he didn't think she had in in the bag, he would have sat on the information.

Ah, so you don't have evidence to prove me wrong, and you admit that she never filed charges against McCabe.

Yes, my opinion is that Flynn is a confirmed liar. Or did Trump lie when he said Flynn lied?

The "abuse" of McCabe that she never talked about until Fox and Friends, spurred on by their Executive Producer Trump, brought her back to tell her story to their loyal housewife audience?

BS but that's alright, I have come to expect that from you. Twisting and weaving things to the point they are no longer recognizable. Bottom line McCabe got what he deserved today.

And I can't wait for the rest to follow while I watch anti-Trumpers twist themselves into pretzel logic defending each and everyone of them. A toast to equal justice under the law! Salute!

Back
Top Bottom