• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

January Six was a Set-Up?

Was the riot on 01/06/21 set-up by Democrats who wanted it to happen?

• Total voters
Who stood to benefit is a big clue. In no way could Trump or MAGA have benefited.
If I remember right the NJ State Police arrived before thhe National Guard. It wasn't Trump holding the guard back.
The scaffold and bombs were positioned before Pence turned.
How would Democrats benefit from preventing Joe Biden's certification as the winner of the election?

If it's based on lies and deception that's not what a president should be doing. Your 'somehow' and 'incitement' go together ... somehow.
This is a super big fat false equivalence.

We've had 44 presidents that participated in a peaceful transfer of power. So 44 of them have not done that.
No, which politician hasn't promoted and publicized one of their political rallies.

Only because you don't like the answer.
Pass. We've been over this already.

The guilt is described in the Indictment. Comparing Saginaw to J6 is disingenuous.
Not so. Both were political rallies, I'm talking about the Eclipse.

I see your attention is already waning. I'm just going to leave it here.

Have a good night.

There's no oops. There were rioters found with makeshift weapons, including spears, knives pipes and even firearms. .
The point being that you cited something in support of 'spears, knives pipes and even firearms' and the citation didn't contain any of those words, so not supporting your assertion.

You aren't really very good at this, are you?

There's video of them describing how they planned to use them.
So you say.

So why would someone bring weapons to a political rally? Did anyone bring weapons to Saginaw? That's a false equivalence I just asked about.
There's some at every political rally looking to cause trouble.

No, which politician hasn't promoted and publicized one of their political rallies.
Oh I know that, but the point is when did this happen before?

Pass. We've been over this already.

Not so. Both were political rallies, I'm talking about the Eclipse.

It's the Ellipse. False equivalence to the max.

I see your attention is already waning. I'm just going to leave it here.

Have a good night.

Good night

The point being that you cited something in support of 'spears, knives pipes and even firearms' and the citation didn't contain any of those words, so not supporting your assertion.

You aren't really very good at this, are you?
LOL

So you say.

I thought you said good night.

There's some at every political rally looking to cause trouble.

Another incredibly false equivalence.

Got your weapons right here, I forgot about the axes and the bear spray, and don't skip past the stun guns.

"Reffitt is one of three people charged with carrying a gun onto Capitol grounds; "

"Conservative politicians and commentators — including Trump — have either pushed a false narrative that there was no evidence that anyone had a gun, "

"At least 85 people are charged with carrying or using a weapon during the Capitol riots,"

The three yes votes are a statement by themselves,,,,
At this time, there are 7 yes, 77 no, 7 maybe, 7 unsure votes on this. Just found that interesting.

Very glad though to see so many reasonable people, but sad that there are still even those 21 on here who think the premise of this thread has any reasonable merit.

Below is a YouTube short by a Canadian civil attorney, Viva Frei. He succinctly explains issues with 01/06/21:

So, the poll question.

Do you think/believe that 01/06/21 was/could have been a set-up?

That Pelosi not only hoped for it, but did everything possible to make it happen?

Some in the Forum may be aware of the Capitol Police Chiefs statements about how this was allowed to happen.

Some may have seen the 01/06/21 video of a Capitol Police Lieutenant working the Capitol perimeter complaining they were set up.

Some may have seen the actual video of rubber bullets being fired (and the injuries incurred), concussion and smoke grenades being tossed and launched by grenade launcher into the crowd, prior to the crowd breaking through the last barrier below the stairs.

That before this the crowd remained peaceful and behind the last barricades at the bottom of the steps.

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Unsure/Not enough info to be sure.

Who was the first person to say anything about January 6th?
1712679218837.png

Oh I know that, but the point is when did this happen before?

It's the Ellipse. False equivalence to the max.

Good night

LOL

I thought you said good night.

Another incredibly false equivalence.

Got your weapons right here, I forgot about the axes and the bear spray, and don't skip past the stun guns.

"Reffitt is one of three people charged with carrying a gun onto Capitol grounds; "

"Conservative politicians and commentators — including Trump — have either pushed a false narrative that there was no evidence that anyone had a gun, "

"At least 85 people are charged with carrying or using a weapon during the Capitol riots,"

That article is from Nov 2021. It's not up to date. There have been at least 6 convictions for firearms possession. I've listed them here previously.

That article is from Nov 2021. It's not up to date. There have been at least 6 convictions for firearms possession. I've listed them here previously.
Yikes, even worse than I thought.

Immature dipshit failsons refusing to take responsibility again. Any more obfuscation should be taken as tacit endorsement of treason against the united states. Enough of this shit. We need to be done playing nice.

Back
Top Bottom