• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's getting harder for criminals to commit election fraud...

😂

I’m still waiting for you to explain the difference between election and voter fraud - especially as it related to this thread -by the way.
I told you to look it up.

Hell, you could even do a forum search since I've already given the definitions in the past.

Wrong. It has already been exploited. Thousands of votes in PA have been counted even though they were not in compliance with the law.

Even if that is true, and I doubt it, that is not at all the same thing. The fact votes were counted that were not fully compliant with, whatever, does not mean the votes were not sincere or that someone intentionally gamed the system.

Interesting ruling that appears to go against the letter and intent of the voting rights act, while addressing something that isn't even a problem. But, hey, it made your day.
Yes...as long as they are legal votes.
Agreed.
This wasn't decided by Republicans. It was decided by the court.
Just making a general statement about the parties approach to voting. Suppressing the vote has been a tradition of the Republican party for more than 50 years.

Now, its about the ONLY tradition they continue to honor.

Last edited:
...at least, in Pennsylvania.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.

Why is the date relevant? It's not. It should not even be on the ballot.
Hopefully they can take it off.

Wrong. It has already been exploited. Thousands of votes in PA have been counted even though they were not in compliance with the law.

Yes...as long as they are legal votes.

This wasn't decided by Republicans. It was decided by the court.

Why does this law not apply to military and overseas voters voting by mail in PA elections?

Last edited:
So you believe it's a criminal conspiracy to vote without writing the date?
And when you combine that with the ones who forgot to cross the T's and dot the i's, I mean it just election fraud all over the ****ing place!

Why does this law not apply to military and overseas voters voting by mail in PA elections?
Because that's the way PA decided.

Oh?

I posted a Twitter post that included the actual ruling.

Oh...wait...you didn't read it, did you? Your bad, not mine.
Yes and you do not understand it.

Because that's the way PA decided.

That would be a violation of the equal protection clause of the constitution... Perhaps that is why the 3rd circuit sent it back to the district to consider the law relative to the 14th amendment

Voter fraud is always most prevelent in cities where Democrats accumulate their astonishing pluralities & gain their electoral votes majorities!
Zero evidence of this.
Not many places in the country where a Republican Senate candidate can't get half the votes of the Green, methinks.

BTW, East St. Louis, Illinois, precinct committeemen Charles Powell, Sheila Thomas, Jesse Lewis, and Kelvin Ellis, as well as precinct worker Yvette Johnson, were convicted of conspiracy to commit election fraud after participating in vote buying activities. Including submitting budgets that would allow city funds to be used to pay voters to vote for Democrat candidates.

East St. Louis is a city at rock bottom, a partly inhabited ghost town whose factories and theaters and hotels and auto dealerships and gas stations and half its schools are mostly burned-out shells. In 2013, the per capita homicide rate in East St. Louis was about 18 times the national average and had the highest homicide rate of any city in the United States. The city was 97.7% black at the 2000 Census. It's a very sad place, probably worse than Detroit and Gary in terms of the urban decay.
even the 3rd world immigrants avoid East Saint Louis.
Pretty much all the voter and election fraud is done by Republicans - very few exceptions.

If national voter ID laws were passed, the democrats would never win the presidency again and they know it. Their only real election strategy is massive voter fraud & importing more illegal voters.
And this is total horseshit. Illegals never vote.

RW assholes keep losing.

And this is total horseshit. Illegals never vote.
This is too easy if one uses a rudimentary application of common sense:

Let's go to California in 2016 where Clinton got all the votes she needs for a plurality:
Clinton 8,753,798
Trump 4,483,810

So Clinton won the plurality one state California by 4,270,000 votes
While Trump won the plurality in the other 49 states combined by over 1,500,000 votes

Consider California now has 40,000,000 in 1968 19,000,000 so Cal population has doubled
& now with 62% minorities.
In bizarroville California where people with driver liscenses become voter
eligible how many of the huge waves of illegals since 1970
who are sheltered in this odd sanctuary state voted!

And plenty of the Californian Americans who banned together to elect Reagan in 1980 & 1984
have gotten out while the getting was good.

Popular voting to elect a president is a stupid idea & those 15 million border hoppers
who will have come here for free stuff during the Biden administration most taking residence
in the ghettos of the cities in Cal, NY, NJ, Mass & & Illinois aren't gonna change things!

Why is the date relevant? It's not. It should not even be on the ballot.
Hopefully they can take it off.
Just go by the post mark. The GOP wants to make it as hard and confusing as possible to vote. They can’t win any other way.

Let's go to California in 2016 where Clinton got all the votes she needs for a plurality:
Clinton 8,753,798
Trump 4,483,810

While Trump won the plurality in the other 49 states combined by over 1,500,000 votes

Consider California now has 40,000,000 in 1968 19,000,000 so Cal population has doubled

And plenty of the Californian Americans who banned together to elect Reagan in 1980 & 1984

Popular voting to elect a president is a stupid idea & those 15 million border hoppers
who will have come here for free stuff during the Biden administration most taking residence
in the ghettos of the cities in Cal, NY, NJ, Mass & & Illinois aren't gonna change things!
Illegals never vote. Period.

You're reviving an argument about a definition.
I am stating that e-84 assumes things that are unproven and carries on as if they were facts.

I don't give a **** what the Trump cult wants to call it. It was an attempted coup.
Bull:poop:

Only in the media's cult. Thinking people know better.

For the first time in almost 300 years Trump and his cult tried to obstruct the peaceful transition of power.
No, they didn't.

You also don't know your history.

I am stating that e-84 assumes things that are unproven and carries on as if they were facts.

No, they didn't.

Then go ahead and contort your definition of insurrection so that you'll be correct.

No, they didn't.

Yeah. Seeya.

Clinton 8,753,798
Trump 4,483,810

Def a post by a white male who is 50 years of age or older.

Then go ahead and contort your definition of insurrection so that you'll be correct.
I don't have to. None of the prosecutors would touch it.

Instead, they went with the more accurate definition--obstruction. Leaving aside the idiots who claim that conspiracy is the same as sedition, obstruction is the final word.

Morally speaking, it's the equivalent of criminal hanging in effigy.

Yeah. Seeya.
Fine. Let me know if you ever leave your bubble.

I don't have to. None of the prosecutors would touch it.

Instead, they went with the more accurate definition--obstruction. Leaving aside the idiots who claim that conspiracy is the same as sedition, obstruction is the final word.

Morally speaking, it's the equivalent of criminal hanging in effigy.

That's fine with me because I never argue about definitions. I would describe it this way - trump employed multiple illegal schemes to stop the transfer of power even though he lost. I'll call it a coup and you can pick a word to describe what trump did.

What makes obstruction "the final word"? What's that mean?

Shame you can't prove any of that but you certainly like the idea of trashing voters' rights on technicalities if it helps your criminal.
Yes, we know you hate the idea that people can vote.

You'd much rather have Trump as your king.

That's fine with me because I never argue about definitions.
I understand about your fact allergy.

I would describe it this way - trump employed multiple illegal schemes to stop the transfer of power even though he lost.
Here is your use of alt-facts to substitute.

I'll call it a coup and you can pick a word to describe what trump did.
Whine, cry, pout, protest. Any of those is fine.

What makes obstruction "the final word"?
The court.

I thought that was obvious.

What's that mean?
Essentially, you are trying to claim that hanging an effigy is attempted murder. It's not true and no amount of claiming will make it so.

It may be rude, crude, and illegal but it is not insurrection.

Man…if only USPS could stamp mail with a date so we would know when it was received by….

Oh wait.

And considering USPS does that on MAIL IN BALLOTS…this all boils down to a means for the GOP to disqualify votes.

No more, no less.

This won’t be the end of this. 🤷‍♀️
:) (y)💯

Back
Top Bottom