• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's getting harder for criminals to commit election fraud...

This ruling doesn't prevent anyone from voting.
Sure it does. It prevents the person who forgets to date their ballot from voting. This is an important law, because it is a well-known fact that the key to overturning the legitimate results of an election lies in the date written on the ballot.

Anyone have a link to a source that proves the election fraud changed the outcome of the 2020 election?

Trump supporters are very silent on this.

We ain't scared of no signatures!
Fill 'em out and turn 'em in !

Yes and you have yet to post anything related to the actual ruling.
Oh?

I posted a Twitter post that included the actual ruling.

Oh...wait...you didn't read it, did you? Your bad, not mine.

...at least, in Pennsylvania.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.

This is GREAT news!

1711662631752.jpeg

an idiotic thing to be concerned about. No one is going to exploit this to cheat
Wrong. It has already been exploited. Thousands of votes in PA have been counted even though they were not in compliance with the law.

Democrats believe everyone should vote (access to the ballot box) and all votes should be counted.
Yes...as long as they are legal votes.

Republicans need to suppress the vote because they and their policies are just don't sell.
This wasn't decided by Republicans. It was decided by the court.

Sure it does. It prevents the person who forgets to date their ballot from voting.
As the court said, this isn't about preventing anyone from voting. It's about voting in accordance with the law.

This is an important law, because it is a well-known fact that the key to overturning the legitimate results of an election lies in the date written on the ballot.
Yes. It IS a well-known fact that thousands of votes were counted that were not in compliance with the law.

And the court has ensured this won't happen in November...in PA.

As the court said, this isn't about preventing anyone from voting. It's about voting in accordance with the law.

Yes. It IS a well-known fact that thousands of votes were counted that were not in compliance with the law.

lawfare

dismissed

lawfare

dismissed
Not lawfare.

I've posted the definition numerous times...you should do a search and get educated.

btw, you don't know HOW to dismiss someone.

Not lawfare.

I've posted the definition numerous times...you should do a search and get educated.

We might agree that it's the law currently, and the law is what it is , and should be enforced.

But a registered voter sending a real ballot deserves to be counted. It still hasn't been explained how the date will deter fraud.

The person and the ballot are compared to voter registration rolls and checked off. The person and the ballot can be legitimate with or without the written date.

Could you explain how the written date, by itself, changes the voter or ballot ?

😂😂😂

No. It won’t stand. Don’t worry. Those PA voters will have their mail in ballots counted whether or not they remember to fill in the date line.

How sad that you want to disenfranchise voters over something so trivial.

Shows just how desperate MAGAs are though, doesn’t it?

Not lawfare.

Lawfare.

You don't know how to dismiss anyone. Jack Joseph knew how to dismiss everyone.

"Jack Joseph. Blue skies. Green lights. Thank you so much. Let's hope for peace."

Your lawfare will be overturned by superior lawfare. It's the Lawfare First Agenda.

We might agree that it's the law currently, and the law is what it is , and should be enforced.

But a registered voter sending a real ballot deserves to be counted. It still hasn't been explained how the date will deter fraud.

The person and the ballot are compared to voter registration rolls and checked off. The person and the ballot can be legitimate with or without the written date.

Could you explain how the written date, by itself, changes the voter or ballot

How about we just remove the date field. It doesn’t serve any purpose.

😂😂😂

No. It won’t stand. Don’t worry. Those PA voters will have their mail in ballots counted whether or not they remember to fill in the date line.

How sad that you want to disenfranchise voters over something so trivial.

Shows just how desperate MAGAs are though, doesn’t it?
For sure, it is expected that the Dems will appeal to the next higher court.

I don't want to disenfranchise anybody.

Everyone should be desperate to ensure that the law is enforced.

Shame you can't prove any of that but you certainly like the idea of trashing voters' rights on technicalities if it helps your criminal.
You cannot prove that there was an insurrection on 6 January 2021.

You cannot prove that there was an insurrection on 6 January 2021.
I don't give a **** what the Trump cult wants to call it. It was an attempted coup. For the first time in almost 300 years Trump and his cult tried to obstruct the peaceful transition of power.

...at least, in Pennsylvania.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.
So you believe it's a criminal conspiracy to vote without writing the date?

For sure, it is expected that the Dems will appeal to the next higher court.

I don't want to disenfranchise anybody.

Everyone should be desperate to ensure that the law is enforced.
😂

I’m still waiting for you to explain the difference between election and voter fraud - especially as it related to this thread -by the way.

Back
Top Bottom