• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump the Second Coming?

WTH are you talking about? Are you responding to voices in your head?

My comment about Canada was specific, and involved one issue related to the arrest of the Huawei’s CEO Meng Wanzhou by Canada, and China's retaliation for doing so.

You're going on about allies and weakness and some other bizarre nonsense.

Try to return to earth and maybe there is something to discuss.

Triggered?

It was extremely creepy when I saw people referring to Obama as a rock star, or a Messiah, or giving them tingles up their legs, and so on.

But to his credit, Obama never once tried to wear those mantles. Ever. He never even was ignorant and childish enough to declare himself everyone's favorite President, like Trump does. He never babbled about committing murder and not losing a single vote, like Trump has. He didn't have the indecency to talk about visiting hospitals and people jumping out of their beds to tell him how much they love him, like Trump did yesterday.

It's really sad when acting like a normal adult gets you applause. That's the standard Trump can't reach.

Yes, Trump retweeted a tweet that he is God. So he clained his own divinity. You don'tcsee it that way because it would be inconvenient to admit it.

Though the government of Israel doesn't think he's god but apparently they think very highly of him & are willing to memorialize him.

Israel renames Golan Heights town "Trump Heights" in honor of U.S. president

Fair question, now that he has proclaimed as much. Oops, forhot the poll. That's ok, it's a yes or no.

You mean the second coming of the beast? The devil returning to earth? The Orange Omen?

Nah, first of all I am an atheist and do not believe in that stuff and secondly, Trump is a whiny loser, a thief and a crook, he isn't the second coming of anything.

It was extremely creepy when I saw people referring to Obama as a rock star, or a Messiah, or giving them tingles up their legs, and so on.

But to his credit, Obama never once tried to wear those mantles. Ever. He never even was ignorant and childish enough to declare himself everyone's favorite President, like Trump does. He never babbled about committing murder and not losing a single vote, like Trump has. He didn't have the indecency to talk about visiting hospitals and people jumping out of their beds to tell him how much they love him, like Trump did yesterday.

Trump's an idiot. Obama had class, something Trump never heard of. now I'm not one to fall all over any president regardless of who he is or of what party. I've never been a rock star worshiper so to speak. I never really been that partisan either come to think of it. I have my issues, but they run the gambit. Some I side with conservatives, some I side with liberals. So neither party fits my bill. The way independents keeps growing, apparently neither party fits theirs either.

The President's comments had nothing to do with a Messiah.

But the left's response to their media masters proves who they pay homage to.

Oh please, that's such weak sauce. The man basically called himself God-incarnate and your response is "the leftist meedja." We know who your master is.

Last edited:
Though the government of Israel doesn't think he's god but apparently they think very highly of him & are willing to memorialize him.

Israel renames Golan Heights town "Trump Heights" in honor of U.S. president

That's wonderful. Remember how you all lost your minds when anyone named anything after Obama?

I'm sure Netanyahu likes Trump. That doesn't justify his assertion to divinity.

Trump's an idiot. Obama had class, something Trump never heard of. now I'm not one to fall all over any president regardless of who he is or of what party. I've never been a rock star worshiper so to speak. I never really been that partisan either come to think of it. I have my issues, but they run the gambit. Some I side with conservatives, some I side with liberals. So neither party fits my bill. The way independents keeps growing, apparently neither party fits theirs either.

Trump's hesrd of class, but apparently he decided it wasn't for him.

Same here Pero.

Fair question, now that he has proclaimed as much. Oops, forhot the poll. That's ok, it's a yes or no.

Pretty sure that Trump's calling himself the Chosen One and the Second Coming are blasphemy.

But as usual, his evangelical supporters don't care. It's not about faith: It's all about power.

LOL...

It's official: He is the greatest anti-semite of our age

There it is. His test of the Jews, full frontal. Come and get me, he taunts. And just watch me as I mine and inflame and leverage the Jew in you, and turn all of it into votes. In fact, he’s already begun. The first step was to win the mehadrin, ultra-glatt stamp of Jew-loving kosher certification from the Council of Jewish Sages known as the Republican Jewish Coalition. This took only a matter of moments.

Pretty sure that Trump's calling himself the Chosen One and the Second Coming are blasphemy.

But as usual, his evangelical supporters don't care. It's not about faith: It's all about power.

In this case it's all about his love for Wayne Allyn Root, because W.A.R. called him "King of Israel" and proclaimed that Jews "love him like he is the second coming of God."

Back
Top Bottom