• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump the Second Coming?

Thanks T. I'm slowly improving . I've been in recovery for years and don't want to jeopardize my sobriety. I don't drink either, so, I'm kind of used to it. Still, when it comes to pain, I'm no fan. Thanks again for your kind words.:peace

You're a brave man. Not being able to take anything for pain is quite a feat but I do understand why you are declining it. Take care of yourself. Don't overdo it.

@ Thread OP ..Maybe the 2nd coming of the Hamburglar.

Trump is not the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. He is the Second Coming of Ronald Reagan. Like Reagan he has appealed to the resentments of whites who are not rich in order to get the power to make the rich richer. Trump is less popular than Reagan. In part this is because Reagan was charming and Trump is not. In addition, during the 1980's liberals were demoralized. They were privately aware that the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty had not yielded the results they had hoped for. They had lost confidence in their agenda.

Trump is not the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. He is the Second Coming of Ronald Reagan. Like Reagan he has appealed to the resentments of whites who are not rich in order to get the power to make the rich richer. Trump is less popular than Reagan. In part this is because Reagan was charming and Trump is not. In addition, during the 1980's liberals were demoralized. They were privately aware that the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty had not yielded the results they had hoped for. They had lost confidence in their agenda.

He's not even the second coming of Reagan. Reagan was an effective leader who didn't blame all his troubles on others

OMG! I think I felt another earthqua... Oh, no. That was just Reagan, turning over in his grave.

Well, we already knew you were in the yes column.

Good to see that you couldn't only just run from the question, but you have to make a snide little comment.

Glad to see cowardice is norm around here.

Good to see that you couldn't only just run from the question, but you have to make a snide little comment.

Glad to see cowardice is norm around here.

Well sure, you ran from the truth of what he tweeted, so why should i waste a decent response on someone who is incapable od reading it?

Fair question, now that he has proclaimed as much. Oops, forhot the poll. That's ok, it's a yes or no.

Trump is actually the second coming of Governor LePage of Maine, who was a Trump before there was Trump.

Back
Top Bottom