• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning or an omen from God that there will be negative consequences either in the present or the future?

this time may be different.

again this time it IS different. the world is on the precipice of WW three; putin and nato at each others throats. this is not pretend and may be the real deal.

look at the whole month of april as this may be delayed action.
I see, so you really mean: image_2024-03-28_113436461.png

Russia has been doing this performative bullshit for decades.

but have you seen this for decades....

patriarch-kirill-vladimir-putin.jpg
Russian President Vladimir Putin (left) presents flowers to Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill in Moscow on February 1. The Russian Orthodox Church he heads has declared the invasion of Ukraine a "holy war."ALEXANDER KAZAKOV/Getty Images

"From a spiritual and moral point of view, the special military operation is a Holy War, in which Russia and its people, are defending the single spiritual space of Holy Russia," the document released on Wednesday said under the heading "special military operation," which is the official Kremlin term for the invasion.

It went on to claim that the war had the goal of "protecting the world from the onslaught of globalism and the victory of the West, which has fallen into Satanism." https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-war-holy-1884577

blessings, april 8 now featuring holy war with russia. any more questions?

View attachment 67501611
Russian President Vladimir Putin (left) presents flowers to Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill in Moscow on February 1. The Russian Orthodox Church he heads has declared the invasion of Ukraine a "holy war."ALEXANDER KAZAKOV/Getty Images

"From a spiritual and moral point of view, the special military operation is a Holy War, in which Russia and its people, are defending the single spiritual space of Holy Russia," the document released on Wednesday said under the heading "special military operation," which is the official Kremlin term for the invasion.

It went on to claim that the war had the goal of "protecting the world from the onslaught of globalism and the victory of the West, which has fallen into Satanism." https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-war-holy-1884577

Yes. For at least 30 years now the Russian government has been in tight with the Orthodox Church and used it as an arm for power.

View attachment 67501611

Possibly the king of the north? Whatdayathink, Rev?

Possibly the king of the north? Whatdayathink, Rev?

yes, my opinion anyway. some think different; when it happens we will know and have pictures posted here, if this mile long train of tanks doesn't run over me tonight...

Mile-long-train-slovakia1_large.jpg
Video has emerged from inside Slovakia showing a train, estimated to be one mile long, hauling Dozens of M1A1 Abrams Tanks and other heavy armor into Ukraine from Slovakia.

blessings, april 8 counting the tanks roll in as the day approaches.

Last edited:
You think Russia is going to invade Israel when their entire army is tied down in Ukraine and getting wrecked?

yeah, that one Easy Peasy Prophecy. how, don't know.

even Left Behind featured that one remember the movie.

great scene, the russians were flying in with their Jets in surprise attack. wave after wave or jets fighters et al started falling from the sky as the Generals watched.

the General was shocked of course, God was knocking them down. then God destroys about 5/6's of the russian/arab army. this is Prophecy 101 if you ever study or maybe i will post this war, so you know when it happens.

been tooo busy with april 8, but there is Boat Loads of other prophecy waiting to happen.

blessings, april 8 and the russians come tumbling down. well at least in some time they will be when they make a wrong turn.

great scene, the russians were flying in with their Jets in surprise attack. wave after wave or jets fighters et al started falling from the sky as the Generals watched.

the General was shocked of course, God was knocking them down. then God destroys about 5/6's of the russian/arab army. this is Prophecy 101 if you ever study or maybe i will post this war, so you know when it happens.

been tooo busy with april 8, but there is Boat Loads of other prophecy waiting to happen.

blessings, april 8 and the russians come tumbling down. well at least in some time they will be when they make a wrong turn.

Are you going to be with us on 9 April?

Yes, and also prophecy 101 says Christians have been predicting Russia would invade Israel for a century now and every prediction failed. Russia is even less likely to in shape to invade Israel now than at any other time in recent history and that won’t change for many years.

So, who do you think is the king of the south?

not sure, who do you think?

The King of the South in Bible Prophecy​

The concept of the "King of the South" in Bible prophecy is mentioned in the book of Daniel, specifically in Daniel 11. This chapter contains a detailed prophecy that describes the conflicts and events involving the King of the North and the King of the South. It is important to note that interpretations of this prophecy may vary among different scholars and religious groups.

According to one interpretation, the King of the South is a power that has a pushy foreign policy, rules an area located south of the Holy Land and south of the King of the North, and allies with Egypt, Libya, and Ethiopia. It excludes Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. This interpretation suggests that the King of the South is a modern power that will play a significant role in the end times .

It is worth mentioning that the identification of the King of the South is a topic of debate and interpretation. Some scholars believe that the historical context of the prophecy points to specific ancient empires, such as the Ptolemaic Empire of Egypt. Others interpret it as referring to a future power or a group of nations in the Middle East .

In conclusion, the identity of the King of the South in Bible prophecy is a subject of interpretation and debate. Different scholars and religious groups may have varying views on this topic. https://you.com/search?q=who is king of the south in bible prophecy&fromSearchBar=true&tbm=youchat&chatMode=default

Are you going to be with us on 9 April?

all of us may not be here, unless you are an unbeliever. then you may be here asking where everyone is.

with no one to post back because we are not here, it might dawn on you that april 8 was a sign in the Heavens above.

if we are here, then keep sensitive about things for the month of April.

if things get hot in the month of April, then we start a new thread for the signs coming in May and on and on.

about how things are expected to work. YMMV

blessings april 8 and beyond.

not sure, who do you think?

The King of the South in Bible Prophecy​

The concept of the "King of the South" in Bible prophecy is mentioned in the book of Daniel, specifically in Daniel 11. This chapter contains a detailed prophecy that describes the conflicts and events involving the King of the North and the King of the South. It is important to note that interpretations of this prophecy may vary among different scholars and religious groups.

According to one interpretation, the King of the South is a power that has a pushy foreign policy, rules an area located south of the Holy Land and south of the King of the North, and allies with Egypt, Libya, and Ethiopia. It excludes Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. This interpretation suggests that the King of the South is a modern power that will play a significant role in the end times .

It is worth mentioning that the identification of the King of the South is a topic of debate and interpretation. Some scholars believe that the historical context of the prophecy points to specific ancient empires, such as the Ptolemaic Empire of Egypt. Others interpret it as referring to a future power or a group of nations in the Middle East .

In conclusion, the identity of the King of the South in Bible prophecy is a subject of interpretation and debate. Different scholars and religious groups may have varying views on this topic. https://you.com/search?q=who is king of the south in bible prophecy&fromSearchBar=true&tbm=youchat&chatMode=default
I think it's probably the Anglo-American World Power simply because since WWI the United States has become the dominant economic power and has formed a close partnership with Britain...

Yes, and also prophecy 101 says Christians have been predicting Russia would invade Israel for a century now and every prediction failed. Russia is even less likely to in shape to invade Israel now than at any other time in recent history and that won’t change for many years.

ok. well russia is just getting closer to invading Israel.

The Israeli Defense Forces have evacuated everybody who lives between this area and the Lebanese border. It's only about 4.6 kilometers from here. That means this Maronite Christian community in Jish is now on the frontline because the people who live here have not been evacuated by the government. If they want to leave, they can leave at their own expense. But the people who have decided to stay are trusting in the IDF and in God to keep them safe.

I think it's probably the Anglo-American World Power simply because since WWI the United States has become the dominant economic power and has formed a close partnership with Britain...

hmmm new one to me.

usa is northwest of Israel, how do you get South?

ok. well russia is just getting closer to invading Israel.

The Israeli Defense Forces have evacuated everybody who lives between this area and the Lebanese border. It's only about 4.6 kilometers from here. That means this Maronite Christian community in Jish is now on the frontline because the people who live here have not been evacuated by the government. If they want to leave, they can leave at their own expense. But the people who have decided to stay are trusting in the IDF and in God to keep them safe.

No, they aren’t. Russia has no capability to invade Israel. Their military is tied down in Ukraine and they have a severe deficit in equipment and personnel. Most of their navy ships have had significant portions of their crews offloaded and converted into untrained infantry.

South of Russia...

ok.

i think america gets Judgment in Revelation 18 and is identified as 'mystery babylon'.

very long article concerning this...here is a snip.....

When God delivers His sword of judgment upon this Economic Babylon (America), she is at, or near, the zenith of her prosperity. Because of the Great Recession of 2007-2013, many Americans do not feel prosperous; however, we are a number of years from the appearance of Antichrist and the unfolding of the events of the Book of Revelation. I believe that a slow, steady progress upward economically will occur that will cause a great many Americans to feel prosperous right up to the beginning of World War III.

Furthermore, the language of this prophecy seems to indicate that the feeling of prosperity might NOT go all the way through the economy; perhaps only the upper crust of the economy will feel this high degree of prosperity. Perhaps the Middle Class and the lower echelon might be left out of this degree of prosperity; however, even they will be spared the effects of a total economic collapse.

Remember, the Illuminati has discovered that the best way to cause the hearts of an entire nation to grow cold for Jesus is to get its citizens pursuing the gods of Materialism, of Mammon. This pursuit immediately becomes a form of idolatry, which kindles God's anger quickly and deeply. Therefore, the Illuminati is not going to trigger a depression. https://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2518.cfm

It's the 21st century and people still think eclipses are the gods getting all pissed off.

i think america gets Judgment in Revelation 18 and is identified as 'mystery babylon'.
Babylon is described as "all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury"...

So, we know it is not not the nations of the earth nor is it the merchants of the earth so who else is left? None other than the false religions of the earth who commit sexual immorality with her....

THE present world system under Satan’s control has three principal elements that are manipulated by “the god of this world.” These are political rulership, big business control and influence, and religion. Over the millenniums of history, these three factors have been the constants of virtually every ruling system. Which of these powerful forces is symbolized by “the mother of the harlots”?—2 Corinthians 4:3, 4, The Jerusalem Bible; Revelation 12:9; 17:5.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1989241#h=2:0-16:0

No, they aren’t. Russia has no capability to invade Israel. Their military is tied down in Ukraine and they have a severe deficit in equipment and personnel. Most of their navy ships have had significant portions of their crews offloaded and converted into untrained infantry.

Edit, ok i admit that not all Prophetic commentators claim russia is the Gog/Magog of the bible. and some think that Germany goes with russia to invade Israel getting butt hurt pretty bad.

tough one to answer Quest; you are right that russia is tied up with ukraine, (dumb move).

i thought a few years russia would hit israel first, but Ezekiel 37 says that russia gets Toasted fighting israel. so guess it made more sense to go for Eastern Europe first as they are doing. then march on Israel.

my map shows Russia does take all of eastern europe, but that will be after WW three. ukraine is not using russian nuukes yet, but if they get impatient...

ok, i should study this more than i should, but everything currently apart from Israel is pointing us to WW three. it will be on 5 fronts and last not too long. and yes it WILL BE 'nuuuklear'. some of the 5 fronts will be north and south korea, china vs taiwan, india vs pakistan, probably israel

the Elite have wanted to clear out a lot of the Global Population but i don't think they will be allowed to do that until the Rapture and God is mostly done with Gentile dispensational period in the world.

after WW three, the next Dispensation is The Tribulation and Israel; the gentiles have been mostly Toasted. the anti-christ gets power from the 10 Fascist Kings running the planet, mark of the beast et al...

10 Nations Colored.jpg...this is the club of rome map giving a rough idea of how the Anti-christ runs the world. i feel eventually usa will be toasted, but some parts of the world will be functioning near normal for a while such as china.

blessings, april 8 for the kickoff all month.

Edit, ok i admit that not all Prophetic commentators claim russia is the Gog/Magog of the bible. and some think that Germany goes with russia to invade Israel getting butt hurt pretty bad.

tough one to answer Quest; you are right that russia is tied up with ukraine, (dumb move).

i thought a few years russia would hit israel first, but Ezekiel 37 says that russia gets Toasted fighting israel. so guess it made more sense to go for Eastern Europe first as they are doing. then march on Israel.

my map shows Russia does take all of eastern europe, but that will be after WW three. ukraine is not using russian nuukes yet, but if they get impatient...

ok, i should study this more than i should, but everything currently apart from Israel is pointing us to WW three. it will be on 5 fronts and last not too long. and yes it WILL BE 'nuuuklear'. some of the 5 fronts will be north and south korea, china vs taiwan, india vs pakistan, probably israel

the Elite have wanted to clear out a lot of the Global Population but i don't think they will be allowed to do that until the Rapture and God is mostly done with Gentile dispensational period in the world.

after WW three, the next Dispensation is The Tribulation and Israel; the gentiles have been mostly Toasted. the anti-christ gets power from the 10 Fascist Kings running the planet, mark of the beast et al...

View attachment 67501631...this is the club of rome map giving a rough idea of how the Anti-christ runs the world. i feel eventually usa will be toasted, but some parts of the world will be functioning near normal for a while such as china.

blessings, april 8 for the kickoff all month.

What the hell is *Germany* going to invade Israel with? They have one of the weakest militaries in Europe today.

You do not live in the real world at all. You believe every piece of conspiracy theory nonsense you read.

Babylon is described as "all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury"...

So, we know it is not not the nations of the earth nor is it the merchants of the earth so who else is left? None other than the false religions of the earth who commit sexual immorality with her....

THE present world system under Satan’s control has three principal elements that are manipulated by “the god of this world.” These are political rulership, big business control and influence, and religion. Over the millenniums of history, these three factors have been the constants of virtually every ruling system. Which of these powerful forces is symbolized by “the mother of the harlots”?—2 Corinthians 4:3, 4, The Jerusalem Bible; Revelation 12:9; 17:5.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1989241#h=2:0-16:0

well yeah, a lot of Controversy concerning Revelation 18. many american christians don't like the idea of God toasting us obviously but i think if you read a few of the articles i posted, it could be possible.

soon after april 8, i hope to be long gone any way. not a big concern to interpret when dancing on the Golden Streets.

the unbelievers will be dancing, or maybe dodging bullets and fascist boots. wish they would just convert and come with us instead.

but atheists will say that 'it is the Principle of the thing'............groan.

blessings, april 8 is zoom zoom time kids. good night.

Back
Top Bottom