• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the eclipse on April 8 a warning or an omen from God that there will be negative consequences either in the present or the future?

Ok,. I think that I finally get it. You are running a "false flag". Nobody could possible believe the nonsense that you promote,
Yeah. That.

we were better off in the 60's cept for their phony war in Nam

here, this will keep you busy for a while...

How better off were say non-whites, or women, or LGBTQ people?

You mean “white straight males” when you say “we” there.

ok, who that guy?

must be you, never mind.

your money is in these banks and may just stay there. but you get new Piggy Bank called cbdc...

“As a result, the noncurrent rate for nonowner occupied CRE loans is now at its highest level since first quarter of 2014, driven by portfolios at the largest banks,” the FDIC says.

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell conceded earlier this month that he and the Feds, along with the the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), are aware of and monitoring a number of banks that are likely to fail sometime in the future, primarily due to their overexposure to commercial real estate (CRE) and losses on their balance sheet because of higher interest rates.

Fun fact: banks have never failed in US history, so this must be a sign of the end of the world.

I'm taking bets. Step up.

• If it's not the end of the world then you have to leave this board for good.
  • If it is the end of the world then I'll leave this board forever.

Takers????

Fun fact: banks have never failed in US history, so this must be a sign of the end of the world.

@Revelation

You keep liking my posts like this, but you get I’m making fun of you and calling your nonsense idiotic yes?

Banks have failed frequently in US history. It is not and never has been a sign the world was going to end.

I'm taking bets. Step up.

• If it's not the end of the world then you have to leave this board for good.
  • If it is the end of the world then I'll leave this board forever.

Takers????

this may be a mix of things; many christians are praying that God may bless america.

other christians are praying that america should bless God;

which is a bit more realistic. God has already blessed america; but have you blessed God?

0007_20.gif...note the huge crowd going to The Toaster........didn't have too, but they chose too.

It is the end of the world every year, then every year it turns out that it will be next year as they misinterpreted the omens
I remember the first time I heard someone on the radio predicting the world to end on such and such a day. I was maybe 10 and I went to my mother terrified and crying. She said, "Oh, them. They predict that all the time. Nothing will happen. Don't worry." Of course, I still sorta did, but I am here to tell the tale, so all's well that ends well. Or something like that.

I wonder why they do it? To scare us into the fold?

corruption in any church should be dealt with immediately if not sooner.

they should be flying out the front doors and the back doors. we still care about the sinner but they need to repent.

View attachment 67501087...most places don't have these benches; maybe why Corruption has moved in? april 8 coming, may start cleaning some webs of shame from our place.

“If you cult building doesn’t have a magic piece of wood, it can’t work correctly.”

And the ones who reported it to the elders in the 1st place should not expect a middle man to do their accusing for them...go to the police...

Yes, continue blaming raped children. That’s a good look.

Keep your eyes on ISRAEL.

ISRAEL STANDS ISOLATED

www.theguardian.com

Israel isolated as UN security council demands immediate ceasefire in Gaza

Israeli PM cancels White House visit by two ministers and says US ‘abandoned its policy in the UN’ after abstaining on vote

www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

What happens if Israel does not heed the UN call for ceasefire?

Probably calls for economic sanctions.

@Revelation

You keep liking my posts like this, but you get I’m making fun of you and calling your nonsense idiotic yes?

well sure a joke it is and i understand your position.

if there is something i like in a post, then i may hit the like button; some people live outside of norms and march to a different beat.

Banks have failed frequently in US history. It is not and never has been a sign the world was going to end.

true, but what is coming seems to be a Colossal failure; so i ran up a warning for awareness. especially with the specter of the Eclipse in 2 weeks.

april 8 may be great

well sure a joke it is and i understand your position.

if there is something i like in a post, then i may hit the like button; some people live outside of norms and march to a different beat.

true, but what is coming seems to be a Colossal failure; so i ran up a warning for awareness. especially with the specter of the Eclipse in 2 weeks.

april 8 may be great

No one is estimating that the failures will even approach the scope of the 2008 Recession, let alone the Great Depression.

Again, it isn’t the end of the world. You are doing that same scam bullshit that Christians have for decades. Jesus’s return is always “just around the corner” and the “signs of the end times” are always imminent and EVERY SINGLE PREDICTION IS ALWAYS WRONG.

I remember the first time I heard someone on the radio predicting the world to end on such and such a day. I was maybe 10 and I went to my mother terrified and crying. She said, "Oh, them. They predict that all the time. Nothing will happen. Don't worry." Of course, I still sorta did, but I am here to tell the tale, so all's well that ends well. Or something like that.

I wonder why they do it? To scare us into the fold?

best to not say the world is ending unless you are Absolutely sure.

and i have always been upfront about the Eclipse: i am not absolutely sure.

my gut says 75% chance that something will occur; we have been thru a few things warming us up for the event. best to Pray for blessings

april 8 and more

best to not say the world is ending unless you are Absolutely sure.

and i have always been upfront about the Eclipse: i am not absolutely sure.

my gut says 75% chance that something will occur; we have been thru a few things warming us up for the event. best to Pray for blessings

april 8 and more

Yeah, this is you dishonestly hedging your bets so you won’t have to eat crow on April 9th.

No one is estimating that the failures will even approach the scope of the 2008 Recession, let alone the Great Depression.

some are saying much worse. IMHO very probable as we move into cbdc or what is the point?
Again, it isn’t the end of the world. You are doing that same scam bullshit that Christians have for decades. Jesus’s return is always “just around the corner” and the “signs of the end times” are always imminent and EVERY SINGLE PREDICTION IS ALWAYS WRONG.

getting late; as usual my Dooomz inbox will be full tomorrow AM to sort out what may have been missed today.

family went to church tonight and NOBODY was talking about doomed anything; nice evening, i retired to the Library to study some Theology, reflecting on things.

it was nice to get my mind off the Eclipse ministry for a few hours.

blesssings, april..................

some are saying much worse. IMHO very probable as we move into cbdc or what is the point?

getting late; as usual my Dooomz inbox will be full tomorrow AM to sort out what may have been missed today.

family went to church tonight and NOBODY was talking about doomed anything; nice evening, i retired to the Library to study some Theology, reflecting on things.

it was nice to get my mind off the Eclipse ministry for a few hours.

blesssings, april..................

The only people saying “much worse” are the same conspiracy theorist whackjobs saying that the world is going to end. Not exactly experts in economics.

Every time there is an ecplises it's the same predictions. Followed by the same failures to match reality.

Back in 1979 There was a total eclipse in the Pacific NW. Same shit different day. Not to mention that 2000 was not the predicted bullshit they thought it was. Just more absence, then they moved on to crazy talk about young Earth and other silly nonsense.

April 9th will be just like the 8th but no eclipse; boring. But certainly the Christian death cults are better off with these failure predictions than following their personal false prophet. In their defence MAGA philosophy already mirrors historical knowledge of Christians in the west.

Every time there is an ecplises it's the same predictions. Followed by the same failures to match reality.

this time may be different.

Back in 1979 There was a total eclipse in the Pacific NW. Same shit different day. Not to mention that 2000 was not the predicted bullshit they thought it was. Just more absence, then they moved on to crazy talk about young Earth and other silly nonsense.

April 9th will be just like the 8th but no eclipse; boring. But certainly the Christian death cults are better off with these failure predictions than following their personal false prophet. In their defence MAGA philosophy already mirrors historical knowledge of Christians in the west.

again this time it IS different. the world is on the precipice of WW three; putin and nato at each others throats. this is not pretend and may be the real deal.

look at the whole month of april as this may be delayed action.

and what about maundy thursday today?

Poor Germany is much too poor to have much of a force …

eventually it will all stop.

they need to stop driving these things around on the city streets....

Russia-is-armed-with-nuclear-missiles-5281184.jpg

Back
Top Bottom