• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Mueller Indicts Putin before Visit

As long as Trump is in power - you are no doubt correct about that statement.

And you should be glad. For all the hysterics, I'd wager that we don't get into wars with anyone under Trump.

Resorting to personal insults at me is not a refutation of my point. Please try to stay on the topic being discussed.

You had no point. That's the point. You live in a total fantasy world. You can't make points out of mindless dribble fantasy.

People have been killing each other for all of history. We still prosecute a killer when we find one just the same.

What? What a bunch of incoherent nonsense. We were talking about apples and now all of a sudden you want to talk about super glue not working in swimming pools.

You had no point. That's the point. You live in a total fantasy world. You can't make points out of mindless dribble fantasy.

More personal attacks from you. Sad.

What? What a bunch of incoherent nonsense. We were talking about apples and now all of a sudden you want to talk about super glue not working in swimming pools.

We are talking about the same idea- enforcing the laws on the books. Just because people have been doing things that are wrong is no excuse not to enforce the law. I would think a conservative would know better than to make the statements you are making.

We are talking about the same idea- enforcing the laws on the books. Just because people have been doing things that are wrong is no excuse not to enforce the law. I would think a conservative would know better than to make the statements you are making.

Do you really honestly believe that Mueller is going to indict Putin? Really? Is this the best anti-Trump crap you can come up with?

Do you really honestly believe that Mueller is going to indict Putin? Really? Is this the best anti-Trump crap you can come up with?

If the Russians who did the grunt work are indicted - why would Mueller not also indict the Russian who gave the orders in the first place?

If the Russians who did the grunt work are indicted - why would Mueller not also indict the Russian who gave the orders in the first place?

Then why didn't he? But, you are right about one thing. It was pretty stupid of Mueller to indict people who have no chance of ever seeing the inside of a court room, let alone being found guilty of anything. Mueller has done that twice now.

Patience is a virtue. Show some and you may yet be rewarded.

LOL. You have NEVER been rewarded. You're still having patience and will until you are six feet under. But, assuming Mueller indicts Putin, so what? You can't even indict Trump and here you think Mueller is going to be taken away in handcuffs? Do you think Mueller is going to take the Red Eye with some CIA agents and bring Putin back to the US for trial? And you wonder why I say you are living in a parallel universe full of nothing but fantasies?

LOL. You have NEVER been rewarded. You're still having patience and will until you are six feet under. But, assuming Mueller indicts Putin, so what? You can't even indict Trump and here you think Mueller is going to be taken away in handcuffs? Do you think Mueller is going to take the Red Eye with some CIA agents and bring Putin back to the US for trial? And you wonder why I say you are living in a parallel universe full of nothing but fantasies?

But we have been rewarded with indictments and convictions.

But we have been rewarded with indictments and convictions.

You are indicting people who will never see the inside of a court room and will never be found guilty of anything. Thus, your total fantasy world in another universe. Do you really believe that Russia is going to extradite Putin and his operatives?

You are indicting people who will never see the inside of a court room and will never be found guilty of anything. Thus, your total fantasy world in another universe. Do you really believe that Russia is going to extradite Putin and his operatives?

Which is why Trump needs to demand that all those dastardly Russians be extradited to the USA to stand trial for their crimes against the American people.

Which is why Trump needs to demand that all those dastardly Russians be extradited to the USA to stand trial for their crimes against the American people.

LOL. And you think if Trump demands it, Putin and his operatives will just surrender themselves to the US? Really? Methinks you are posting from Hotel California.

LOL. And you think if Trump demands it, Putin and his operatives will just surrender themselves to the US? Really? Methinks you are posting from Hotel California.

A person like Trump who brags about his great and unequaled ability to make deals should have no problem exerting the proper patented Trump amounts of ass kissing and pressure to get Russia to bend to his superior will.

Or do you have such little faith in your dear leaders abilities to protect his fellow Americans from foreign adversaries?

Last edited:
A person like Trump who brags about his great and unequaled ability to make deals should have no problem exerting the proper patented Trump amounts of ass kissing and pressure to get Russia to bend to his superior will.

Or do you have such little faith in your dear leaders abilities to protect his fellow Americans from foreign adversaries?

You mean you want Trump to be more like Obama in drawing red lines in the sand and then not backing them up or asking Russia to please stop meddling in our elections and then when they don't to tell our agencies to stand down and let Russia do it?

You mean you want Trump to be more like Obama in drawing red lines in the sand and then not backing them up or asking Russia to please stop meddling in our elections and then when they don't to tell our agencies to stand down and let Russia do it?

I simply want Trump to demonstrate the skills that he told us he had and bring to justice the enemies of the American people and make America great again.

Is that too much to ask?

I simply want Trump to demonstrate the skills that he told us he had and bring to justice the enemies of the American people and make America great again.

Is that too much to ask?

Be honest. You don't want Trump to demonstrate anything.

Be honest. You don't want Trump to demonstrate anything.

I would offer sincere words of praise if he stood tall and demanded all those Russians indicted by the Grand Jury in the Mueller investigation be extradited to the USA and he took strong measures to make sure it happens or Russia pays a high price for refusal.

I would offer sincere words of praise if he stood tall and demanded all those Russians indicted by the Grand Jury in the Mueller investigation be extradited to the USA and he took strong measures to make sure it happens or Russia pays a high price for refusal.

No president would do that. Not Obama. Not Hillary. Not Bernie. No one. You continue to live in your own little fantasy world.

No president would do that. Not Obama. Not Hillary. Not Bernie. No one. You continue to live in your own little fantasy world.

Lots of presidents have defended the nation when attacked. FDR back in 41 was such a president. I am surprised you are not aware of our history.

Lots of presidents have defended the nation when attacked. FDR back in 41 was such a president. I am surprised you are not aware of our history.

LOL. Man, you make it really, really hard for me to reply to you without getting a warning. That's probably what you are up to. Have a nice stay at your Hotel in California.

Back
Top Bottom