• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howard Stern -- Trump Despises The Working Class White People Who Vote For Him.

About as much weight as a Trump acolyte criticizing me.

Go try to check into one of Trump's hotels.

PFFFT- IF I checked into one of Trumps hotels I'd get registered in a NY minute if I had a valid credit card. And so would would a TDS loser like you.
they'll *gladly* take your money.

Like I said -- no answer. If it was a "mistake", why hasn't Trump apologized?

It's pathetic watching you perform all of these idiotic mental gymnastics, trying to defend this racist. And I don't why you're doing it, since you are proud of Trump's racism. That's why you voted for him.

Ridiculous post. Nonsense.

Is Trump a pervert? He bragged to Stern about watching teenagers undress. Trump has also bragged about grabbing women by the *****.

Better question -- Are you a shameless hypocrite?

I don't support sexual perversion. Not in Trump. Not in Stern. Not in Weinstein. Not in Epstein. Not in Clinton. Not in Biden. Not in Frank. Not in Franken. Not in Lauer. Not in Michael Jackson. Not in Obama. Not in anyone.

I don't support sexual perversion. Not in Trump. Not in Stern. Not in Weinstein. Not in Epstein. Not in Clinton. Not in Biden. Not in Frank. Not in Franken. Not in Lauer. Not in Michael Jackson. Not in Obama. Not in anyone.

Yeah? Do you ever talk about how Trump is a pervert?

Still no answer. Your cowardice is much more ridiculous.

Why hasn't Trump apologized for his "mistake"?
You need to drop your racism gig. It’s unbecoming, And a lie. You’re better than this. Be bigger.

Stern some years ago talked about how Trump back in the day used to be a staunch Democrat and Clinton supporter, and that he was shocked when Trump became a Republican and won the nomination and presidency.

Sterm knows Trump very well, and what a fraud Trump is. And yes, Trump wouldn't throw water on any of the rubes who voted for him if they were on fire.

You need to drop your racism gig. It’s unbecoming, And a lie. You’re better than this. Be bigger.

What "gig"? You mean Trump's several year "gig" smearing Obama?

You said Trump made a "mistake". If he's not a racist, then why hasn't he apologized for his ridiculous lies about Obama?

What's "unbecoming" is your enthusiastic support of a racist like Trump.

What "gig"? You mean Trump's several year "gig" smearing Obama?

You said Trump made a "mistake". If he's not a racist, then why hasn't he apologized for his ridiculous lies about Obama?

What's "unbecoming" is your enthusiastic support of a racist like Trump.
Ummm, because Obama is white, should he apologize to his black half?

Donald Trump does not necessarily hate all liberals no more than he loves all the unemployed laboring class. This is because he has no ideology, lacking, as he does, the intellect to have an ideology. No, Donald Trump hates everyone who does not support him and he praises those who agree with him. The man is a narcissist which is a psychological disorder that sees the world made up of supporters and enemies. It is all about him.

Ummm, because Obama is white, should he apologize to his black half?

Translation: I like Trump's racism. I like Trump's bullying and nastiness. It's the reason I voted for him. However, I'm too cowardly to admit it.

Stern some years ago talked about how Trump back in the day used to be a staunch Democrat and Clinton supporter, and that he was shocked when Trump became a Republican and won the nomination and presidency.

Sterm knows Trump very well, and what a fraud Trump is. And yes, Trump wouldn't throw water on any of the rubes who voted for him if they were on fire.

Trump is not the only politician to have evolved over time. Look at how many democrats supported the war resolution against Iraq before later condemning Bush for supposedly unilaterally starting the war they authorized. The good thing about Trump is that if he saw an opportunity to capture the majority in a presidential election his first time out into politics by championing the republican vote and cause, then more power to him.

Trump is not the only politician to have evolved over time. Look at how many democrats supported the war resolution against Iraq before later condemning Bush for supposedly unilaterally starting the war they authorized. The good thing about Trump is that if he saw an opportunity to capture the majority in a presidential election his first time out into politics by championing the republican vote and cause, then more power to him.

lmao, this is a hell of a way to admit the fact that you were manipulated by a con man.

I see...the corrupt racist bully mob boss Trump, who talks on the level of an idiot 5th grader, has "evolved". LOL.

You mean "devolved", right?

Dude, even your bull**** is bull****.

Translation: I like Trump's racism. I like Trump's bullying and nastiness. It's the reason I voted for him. However, I'm too cowardly to admit it.

Obama went after Trump in December of 2016. That means he's the real racist.

Obama went after Trump in December of 2016. That means he's the real racist.

Irrelevant, of course.

Regardless, Trump had several years before that to apologize. Why didn't he apologize? Because he's a racist. And you like that he's a racist.

Irrelevant, of course.

Regardless, Trump had several years before that to apologize. Why didn't he apologize? Because he's a racist. And you like that he's a racist.

for what?

I wouldn't say he hates liberals. He was one until he decided to play conservative. His main skill is conning people by tapping into their ugliest sides.

People who support Trump now are the ones who spent a decade saying:

1. The first black president is lying about his place of birth.

2. The first black president is lying about his religion.

3. The first black president hates white people.

4. The first black president hates America.

5. The first black president is actively trying to destroy America.

6. The first black president is trying to use AGW to transfer our wealth and "sovereignty" to third world nations, to make the US a third world nation.

Especially those first two. The polls were ~40% of right wingers sure of each and 20% "unsure" year after year. All Trump did was see and tap the ugliness.

Trump is still running against Obama, and still dog whistling most of these lies. His knuckle dragging base eats it up.

Every time Trump did something stupid, which has been almost daily, a chorus of Trumpsters have appeared here and elsewhere to engage in the inevitable whataboutism.

Lower middle class white resentment and outright bigotry were prime motivators for the Trump base. Lots of them try and deny it when challenged. Then they turn right around and prove it. Over and over again.,

for what?

For his racist comments about Obama. That you happen to agree with.

Or do you disagree with Trump? Do you disagree with Trump that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya?

Last edited:
For his racist comments about Obama. That you happen to agree with.

Or do you disagree with Trump? Do you disagree with Trump that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya?

Much tado bout northing. As Hillary said

"What difference does it make?"

Should Obama apologize just to half or Obama since he is only half black? Should he wait until Obama apologies ti him?

Much tado bout northing. As Hillary said

"What difference does it make?"

Should Obama apologize just to half or Obama since he is only half black? Should he wait until Obama apologies ti him?

It makes a lot of difference. You Trump supporters enable Trump's racism.

The fact that you can't acknowledge Trump's racism and mistakes shows the disturbing power that he holds over you. And it also reveals what you are.

The fact that you can't acknowledge Trump's racism and mistakes shows the disturbing power that he holds over you. And it also reveals what you are.

It's because you're like the boy who cried wolf too many times. After awhile we just shrug at your cries of racism when someone questions whether a half white guy wasn't born in the US. I'm sure you can understand our lack of concern over such an idiotic claim.

PS. I hope this helps.

It's because you're like the boy who cried wolf too many times. After awhile we just shrug at your cries of racism when someone questions whether a half white guy wasn't born in the US. I'm sure you can understand our lack of concern over such an idiotic claim.

PS. I hope this helps.

PS. I hope this helps.

So do you also believe Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya?

It's quite pathetic -- you don't know what the right answer is. That's the sad thing about having blind loyalty to a racist like Trump.

So do you also believe Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya?

It's quite pathetic -- you don't know what the right answer is. That's the sad thing about having blind loyalty to a racist like Trump.

With far left wingers I can never be sure if they are serious because they believe such odd things. I don't believe Obama was born in Kenya or Kansas. It matters not. Nut, it seems you become incensed over the question and I am having trouble knowing why. To suggest the question is racist makes me ask how it could be since Obama is half white.

Please explain the logic behind your crazy thinking here.

Trump was racist because..............?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom