• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howard Stern -- Trump Despises The Working Class White People Who Vote For Him.

But, that Martha Snodgrass. She's really something, aint she? She ran those bingo games like a tyrant.

Trump's shameless racism is really something. The way you make pitiful excuses for his Nazi fat ass is really something. The way you pathetically cling to the Trump clown car as it flies off the cliff in November is really something.

I'll grant you that.

Trump's shameless racism is really something. The way you make pitiful excuses for his Nazi fat ass is really something. The way you pathetically cling to the Trump clown car as it flies off the cliff in November is really something.

I'll grant you that.

This is as important to me as when ole Martha stole Mary's pudding at the Blue Sky retirement villa where Biden will be soon. (Should be there but the DNC is propping him up like a drunken sailor whose wife just came into the bar looking for him). You guys will be voting for some black female for president because Biden doesn't have too many months left in that noggin. The worms are crawling where his brain used to be.

This is as important to me as when ole Martha stole Mary's pudding at the Blue Sky retirement villa where Biden will be soon. (Should be there but the DNC is propping him up like a drunken sailor whose wife just came into the bar looking for him). You guys will be voting for some black female for president because Biden doesn't have too many months left in that noggin. The worms are crawling where his brain used to be.

If it's not important to you, then why did you whine about Biden in the first place? You just can't control your stupid Repug impulses?

If it's not important to you, then why did you whine about Biden in the first place? You just can't control your stupid Repug impulses?

Ummm, Biden has zero to do with Trump. You are just deflecting.

Look! Over there! A red squirrel!"

That is a weak way to debate.

I trust you agree

I trust you agree

Anyone making less than 1/2 a mil per year who thinks Trump cares about them is incredibly dumb.

I trust you agree

Your hypocrisy when it comes to racism has EVERYTHING to do with Trump. Hence, why you can't understand that Trump's racism towards Obama was 500 times worse than anything Biden said.

But a shameless hypocrite like you obviously can't see that. You simply can't help yourself, I understand.

Anyone making less than 1/2 a mil per year who thinks Trump cares about them is incredibly dumb.

If he didn't, he wouldn't have signed off on bailing out the states. Do you believe that rich people have too much and if they gave their money to the poor that would be a good thing?

Your hypocrisy when it comes to racism has EVERYTHING to do with Trump. Hence, why you can't understand that Trump's racism towards Obama was 500 times worse than anything Biden said.

But a shameless hypocrite like you obviously can't see that. You simply can't help yourself, I understand.

As I said, his criticism of a black person is always racist, amirite?

As I said, his criticism of a black person is always racist, amirite?

It wasn't criticism. I don't think you know the meaning of the word.

Trump made an unfounded accusation that Obama was not born in this country. And you agreed that it was an unfounded accusation, remember? And it was an unfounded accusation that your Nazi racist hero Trump was unable to prove.

Therefore, to answer your question -- No, you are as WRONG as humanly possible. But that's what happens when you pathetically try to defend unapologetic racists like Trump.

It wasn't criticism. I don't think you know the meaning of the word.

Trump made an unfounded accusation that Obama was not born in this country. And you agreed that it was an unfounded accusation, remember? And it was an unfounded accusation that your Nazi racist hero Trump was unable to prove.

Therefore, to answer your question -- No, you are as WRONG as humanly possible. But that's what happens when you pathetically try to defend unapologetic racists like Trump.

Just so I am clear, though. In your world view, a black person can never be criticized and when he is, it's RACISM

When a white person is criticized, it is called what?

Just so I am clear, though. In your world view, a black person can never be criticized and when he is, it's RACISM

When a white person is criticized, it is called what?

It's not my world view at all. I look at the merits of each situation and I try to be fair. Like a reasonable person does.

For example, O.J. Simpson was obviously guilty. The jury in that case disgraced themselves. That can be true. It can also be equally true that there is a problem with cop culture, where bad cops are not held accountable nearly as often as they should be. Such as the cop in the George Floyd case.

And it can also be equally true that Trump is an unabashed racist, as I have shown you.

You obviously do not know how to be fair when judging each situation. You have a natural reflex to defend racists like Trump, because you somehow feel "victimized".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom