• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howard Stern -- Trump Despises The Working Class White People Who Vote For Him.

So do you also believe Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya?

It's quite pathetic -- you don't know what the right answer is. That's the sad thing about having blind loyalty to a racist like Trump.

wingnuts, you can't live with them, you can't get rid of them

of his actions, obviously. good freakin grief.

That's what I am getting at......which actions were "racist"? Questioning a white mans place of birth because you have to be born in America to be president is racist because............?

We're making progress here finally.

That's what I am getting at......which actions were "racist"? Questioning a white mans place of birth because you have to be born in America to be president is racist because............?

We're making progress here finally.

I already answered that for you days ago...it was Trump's racist attempt to delegitimize our first black president. Because Obama is black, he is not really President. That's what Trump was saying. There was something "different" about Obama. It was a dog whistle to all of the racists who vote Republican, which is a major reason why Trump won the Republican nomination.

Trump said he had evidence that Obama was born in another country. Why hasn't he presented it? Since he has no evidence, why hasn't he apologized to Obama?

I already answered that for you days ago...it was Trump's racist attempt to delegitimize our first black president. Because Obama is black, he is not really President. That's what Trump was saying. There was something "different" about Obama. It was a dog whistle to all of the racists who vote Republican, which is a major reason why Trump won the Republican nomination.

Trump said he had evidence that Obama was born in another country. Why hasn't he presented it? Since he has no evidence, why hasn't he apologized to Obama?

When Trump criticizes white people, is that racism or ?

Is it only "racist" when the person is black?

PS. Just trying to get a handle on the mentality of the extreme left wing radicals here.

When Trump criticizes white people, is that racism or ?

Is it only "racist" when the person is black?

PS. Just trying to get a handle on the mentality of the extreme left wing radicals here.

You didn't answer the question. Trump made an accusation against Obama. It wasn't "criticism". Stop trying to change the subject.

So why hasn't Trump presented his evidence or apologized to Obama?

Why do you criticize Biden for his "racism", but not Trump?

You didn't answer the question. Trump made an accusation against Obama. It wasn't "criticism". Stop trying to change the subject.

Seriously? A white man sincerely apologize to a black man for his racist behavior? Trump's base would drop him like a hot potato.

This is the exact moment Obama clinched the presidency:

Seriously? A white man sincerely apologize to a black man for his racist behavior? Trump's base would drop him like a hot potato.

It's what they did to McCain when he stood up for Obama.

Paradoxical said Obama was not born in Kenya, so he disagrees with Trump. I'm just trying to understand why he holds Biden to a different standard when it comes to racism than he does Trump.

It's pure hypocrisy on his part, of course. But I enjoy watching him squirm.

Why? Because it was no biggee. That's why. Trying to perform a coup on Trump by Obama is. Why hasn't Obama apologized? Because it's OK when black people do bad things to whiteys?

Why? Because it was no biggee. That's why. Trying to perform a coup on Trump by Obama is. Why hasn't Obama apologized? Because it's OK when black people do bad things to whiteys?

Accusing Obama of illegally being president is "no biggee"? Then why did Trump bring it up in the first place? To make his racist supporters happy?

Accusing Obama of illegally being president is "no biggee"? Then why did Trump bring it up in the first place? To make his racist supporters happy?

It was a nuthin booger and you're whining incessantly over it.

It was a nuthin booger and you're whining incessantly over it.

It wasn't a nothing burger for Trump's racist supporters. Which is why he said it. Which is why Republicans voted for him, because they are also racists and they like hearing it.

And how is it a nothing burger if Obama was illegally in the White House, as Trump claimed?

It wasn't a nothing burger for Trump's racist supporters. Which is why he said it. Which is why Republicans voted for him, because they are also racists and they like hearing it.

And how is it a nothing burger if Obama was illegally in the White House, as Trump claimed?

Are you black?

Nope. Half German. Half Irish.

Answer the question -- How is it a nothing burger if Obama was illegally in the White House, as Trump claimed?

It is because I don’t really care since it wasn’t racist except to gat left radical zealots who have TDS

It is because I don’t really care since it wasn’t racist except to gat left radical zealots who have TDS

You don't care about Obama being an illegal President. I see. What an utterly ridiculous lie. But that's you making a mockery of yourself.

However, for some mysterious reason, you DO care about some clumsy joke comment that the terrible "racist" Biden made? I thought you Trump supporters hated political correctness?

Biden's joking comment is somehow worse than Trump falsely accusing our first black President of being illegitimate? Really??

What a shameless hypocrite. I feel sorry for you. You have no dignity left.

You don't care about Obama being an illegal President. I see. What an utterly ridiculous lie. But that's you making a mockery of yourself.

However, for some mysterious reason, you DO care about some clumsy joke comment that the terrible "racist" Biden made? I thought you Trump supporters hated political correctness?

Biden's joking comment is somehow worse than Trump falsely accusing our first black President of being illegitimate? Really??

What a shameless hypocrite. I feel sorry for you. You have no dignity left.

Biden wouldn't know how to make a joke any more than any leftist here would. You need to get off this kick. It can make you sick.

Biden wouldn't know how to make a joke any more than any leftist here would. You need to get off this kick. It can make you sick.

No, your pathetic hypocrisy -- holding a much higher standard for Biden than the obviously racist Trump -- is what will make you sick. But I'll keep twisting you in knots and see what bull****, warped Repug mental justification gymnastics that you come with next. Your tying yourself in knots, it's really quite funny.

Let's say that Biden wasn't joking, I'll humor you for the sake of your "argument" (LOL!)...How is Biden's non-joking comment worse than Trump claiming our first black President is illegitimate? And then Trump NEVER providing evidence to support his total bull**** claim?

I'll wait for yet another bull**** Repug explanation....and then I'll laugh at you some more. :hitsfan: :sinking:

No, your pathetic hypocrisy -- holding a much higher standard for Biden than the obviously racist Trump -- is what will make you sick. But I'll keep twisting you in knots and see what bull****, warped Repug mental justification gymnastics that you come with next. Your tying yourself in knots, it's really quite funny.

Let's say that Biden wasn't joking, I'll humor you for the sake of your "argument" (LOL!)...How is Biden's non-joking comment worse than Trump claiming our first black President is illegitimate? And then Trump NEVER providing evidence to support his total bull**** claim?

I'll wait for yet another bull**** Repug explanation....and then I'll laugh at you some more. :hitsfan: :sinking:

It is always good to have a really good belly laugh when you wale up in the morning with the first cup of coffee waiting for the sub to rise and watch a beautiful sunrise and toy with the far leftists only to see yet another projection from yet another far leftists saying "Your tying yourself in knots". That you used your instead of you're tells me you are very young and a spell check couldn't help you tell the difference between the two words It's a very common mistake.

This is so funny because it's such a big nuthin' booger where when you open the bun, all you see is mold. NO ONE cares about where big ears was born. I never gave it much thought. He wasn't an illegitimate president because of where he was born but because he was a do nothing guy. Other than stoking racial divisions and his failed Obamacare and failed Iran policy and allowing Benghazi to happen, what did the clown do? The only people who cares about Trump saying he wasn't born in the US were those who loved, loved, loved Obama and it was like someone saying their daddy wore suspenders. Those who didn't like Obama just shrug.

It is always good to have a really good belly laugh when you wale up in the morning with the first cup of coffee waiting for the sub to rise and watch a beautiful sunrise and toy with the far leftists only to see yet another projection from yet another far leftists saying "Your tying yourself in knots". That you used your instead of you're tells me you are very young and a spell check couldn't help you tell the difference between the two words It's a very common mistake.

This is so funny because it's such a big nuthin' booger where when you open the bun, all you see is mold. NO ONE cares about where big ears was born. I never gave it much thought. He wasn't an illegitimate president because of where he was born but because he was a do nothing guy. Other than stoking racial divisions and his failed Obamacare and failed Iran policy and allowing Benghazi to happen, what did the clown do? The only people who cares about Trump saying he wasn't born in the US were those who loved, loved, loved Obama and it was like someone saying their daddy wore suspenders. Those who didn't like Obama just shrug.

More irrelevant, off-topic blather I see. However, still no answer for your shameless, pathetic Repug hypocrisy.

Trump wasn't "stoking racial divisions" when he accused our first black President of being illegitimate? Really? In what Repug bizarro world is that not the case? :hitsfan: :sinking:

Why is Obama or Biden "stoking racial divisions" a big deal in your hypocritical mind, but it's not a big deal when Trump is doing it?

We both already know the answer -- because you're a shameless hypocrite riding in the Trump clown car.

Pitiful.

More irrelevant, off-topic blather I see. However, still no answer for your shameless, pathetic Repug hypocrisy.

Trump wasn't "stoking racial divisions" when he accused our first black President of being illegitimate? Really? In what Repug bizarro world is that not the case? :hitsfan: :sinking:

Why is Obama or Biden "stoking racial divisions" a big deal in your hypocritical mind, but it's not a big deal when Trump is doing it?

We both already know the answer -- because you're a shameless hypocrite riding in the Trump clown car.

Pitiful.
This matters only to Obama lovers who miss him terribly.

This matters only to Obama lovers who miss him terribly.

I see. You with your infinite, ignorant, unsophisticated Repug wisdom gets to decide "what matters".

A racist Presidential candidate like Trump calls Obama an illegitimate President, and now that "no longer matters"? LOL, you're hilarious.

A Trump supporter like you no longer cares that Obama was potentially an illegitimate President. Wow, what's the world coming to?

Guess what...Your selective Biden outrage matters only to idiots riding in the Trump clown car. So there.

I see. You with your infinite, ignorant, unsophisticated Repug wisdom gets to decide "what matters".

A racist Presidential candidate like Trump calls Obama an illegitimate President, and now that "no longer matters"? LOL, you're hilarious.

A Trump supporter like you no longer cares that Obama was potentially an illegitimate President. Wow, what's the world coming to?

Guess what...Your selective Biden outrage matters only to idiots riding in the Trump clown car. So there.

This topic has about as much interest to me as what happened during the time Martha Snodgrass was head of the bingo games at Oak Tree Retirement Villa.

This topic has about as much interest to me as what happened during the time Martha Snodgrass was head of the bingo games at Oak Tree Retirement Villa.

You make light of it because I nailed you on your shameless hypocrisy.

Your whiny outrage of Biden's "racist" comment is about as significant as me taking a dump on a ****ing Thursday morning.

So there.

You make light of it because I nailed you on your shameless hypocrisy.

Your whiny outrage of Biden's "racist" comment is about as significant as me taking a dump on a ****ing Thursday morning.

So there.

But, that Martha Snodgrass. She's really something, aint she? She ran those bingo games like a tyrant.

Back
Top Bottom