• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Just Torpedoed The MeToo Movement

Ask Juanita Broaddrick about that.

Not sure how rape is the same as consensual sex but if you say so, I guess we will all have to believe you.

You too want to ban sex I see.

What causes this want? Were you sexually abused as a child or something similar?

LOL. The left's hypocrisy knows no bounds. If Ford had been Kavanaugh's intern and they had had "consentual" sex and then she later became part of the metoo movement, claiming that she felt like she was required to do this in order to get ahead, Kavanaugh would have been skewered for saying, "Hey it was consentual" and they would have done everything in their power to take him down and not be confirmed to the court. That's a theoretical example. I already listed an example that was not theoretical in Harvey Weinstein and other Hollywood moguls.

this post has nothing to do with me or my views, it has everything to do with your simplistic wing nut view of the world.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-cbs-sunday-bill-175651931.html

Hillary just pardoned not only her husband but Harvey Weinstein and the rest of Hollywood. It's apparently OK to use your position to influence your subordinates to have sex with you.

That goes without saying. Whether Weinstein or Ellison or Bill Clinton or anybody else, if they are on the right side of the political spectrum--meaning the left side--they just aren't guilty or at least AS guilty as are Republicans who somebody accuses of something no matter how long ago, or how little corroboration there is for the accusation. And if you are on the left and ARE obviously guilty, you can be pretty much forgiven when they need your endorsement or money or influence or prestige. Even if your offense was an abuse of power when in office.

I didn't know that Hillary was the emperor of sexual assault victims.

Come on. You have to find this funny. Hillary, even though she lost, is the current leader of the Democratic party and the Democratic party is heavily into the MeToo movement. Did you already forget that every Democrat in the Senate, except one, voted against Kavanaugh? How would Hillary have voted?

Nonsense. Monica is on tape telling Linda Tripp that she threw herself at Bill Clinton. Harvey is known to force himself on women. The difference between the two is like night and day.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Seems Ken Star believed Bill had not forced himself on any of the women he bedded over the years. Otherwise he would have used it during his impeachment investigation. :roll:

Hilarious. You just can't make this **** up. First, in the Kavanaugh case, we should just believe Ford with her word but, if several women come forward to accuse Bill Clinton of the same things, well, Ken Star didn't find any evidence to back up the claims.

The Dems are helpless to stop her, especially since she's pairing up with Bill and hitting the road on tour.

It's always been about her. She doesn't care about the midterms.

this post has nothing to do with me or my views, it has everything to do with your simplistic wing nut view of the world.

So, you're view is that when Hillary goes against the MeToo movement defending her slimy husband, it is me just being a wing nut?

Not shrewd enough to beat Donald Trump.

Not shrewd enough to know when to step back and give a new generation a chance to get some traction, if indeed she does care about Democratic prospects or the country. If her goal is sabotage to pay the country back for not picking her, then well done.

She is voluntarily putting herself in positions to field no-win questions like this, and she is thus keeping the 2016 election fresh in people's minds. She is holding up a big neon sign saying, "See why I lost? See how I threw away the presidency? I have learned nothing."

Damn good post.

Come on. You have to find this funny. Hillary, even though she lost, is the current leader of the Democratic party and the Democratic party is heavily into the MeToo movement. Did you already forget that every Democrat in the Senate, except one, voted against Kavanaugh? How would Hillary have voted?

Please demonstrate that Hillary Clinton is the spokesperson for the metoo movement.

Here's what Hillary Clinton did to help Trump yesterday.... When she said Bill should not have resigned because of his "consensual affair" with an adult woman, Monica... the Democratic party can no longer hold Trump's consensual affairs over his head.

So, you're view is that when Hillary goes against the MeToo movement defending her slimy husband, it is me just being a wing nut?

Yep

why else would you care?

But she did not go against it,she just did what everyone of us does. Looks at a situation from the vantage point of what benefited her.

But what I am interested in is your perspective.

I sure screwed enough young women that worked under me. I simply don't see what the problem is.

Here's what Hillary Clinton did to help Trump yesterday.... When she said Bill should not have resigned because of his "consensual affair" with an adult woman, Monica... the Democratic party can no longer hold Trump's consensual affairs over his head.

I am not aware anyone ever did. We spoke to the monies paid BY HIM to keep it hushed and his lies about it. Just like we spoke to Bill's lies.

Not shrewd enough to beat Donald Trump.

Not shrewd enough to know when to step back and give a new generation a chance to get some traction, if indeed she does care about Democratic prospects or the country. If her goal is sabotage to pay the country back for not picking her, then well done.

She is voluntarily putting herself in positions to field no-win questions like this, and she is thus keeping the 2016 election fresh in people's minds. She is holding up a big neon sign saying, "See why I lost? See how I threw away the presidency? I have learned nothing."

well then be happy and move along.

I am not sure how someone who only got a vote with a closed nose represents any electorate though.

She is simply an old lady running her mouth.

well then be happy and move along.

I am not sure how someone who only got a vote with a closed nose represents any electorate though.

She is simply an old lady running her mouth.

She is not simply an old lady running her mouth. You know better than that.

I'm ready to move along.

Hillary is dragging us all back though.

She is helping kill the momentum of a potential blue wave.

She is reminding people why they voted with a closed nose ... or why they opted not to vote for Democrats at all. This is not a reminder we need three weeks before the midterm election.

So, how old does a women need be in order to be allowed to have sex with a 55 year old their subordinate....in the Oval Office married to someone else?

If they are 'sick pigs" please define what makes them as such and what parameters you would set before allowing two adults to engage in consensual sex?

Thanks

Age has nothing to do with it, unless she is underage. What she should be is single and she should seek the company of a man who is single, not married. Why you think an young, female intern blowing the POTUS is the whitehouse, while he is married to the nastiest woman on earth, is acceptable is beyond me.

Not sure how rape is the same as consensual sex but if you say so, I guess we will all have to believe you.

You too want to ban sex I see.

What causes this want? Were you sexually abused as a child or something similar?

I guess you missed my point.... Hillary completely dismissed Juanita Broaddrick and a host of other women who suffered sexual abuse from her husband.

So Trump has admitted to cheating on his wifes. And admitted to having affairs with other men's wifes. And millions of so called 'family values' Republican Christians don't care. And recently Melenia said she's not concerned with Trump's affairs..

So his wife doesn't care, the hypocritical Republican base doesn't care, But in right wing loony land it's still all about Hillary and they care about Hillary.

The right just uses her to rile up their base, they hear 'Hillary' and they start foaming at the mouth.

Age has nothing to do with it, unless she is underage. What she should be is single and she should seek the company of a man who is single, not married. Why you think an young, female intern blowing the POTUS is the whitehouse, while he is married to the nastiest woman on earth, is acceptable is beyond me.

It's just what happens. Always has, always will.

It's either legal or it's not.

Someone running their mouth bout a legal act (you) needs to shut their mouth, not for me, but for them self.

I guess you missed my point.... Hillary completely dismissed Juanita Broaddrick and a host of other women who suffered sexual abuse from her husband.

and?

It's just what happens. Always has, always will.

It's either legal or it's not.

Someone running their mouth bout a legal act (you) needs to shut their mouth, not for me, but for them self.

Here is a novel idea, you don't get to tell me what to do. I will run my mouth just like you do. I couldn't care less what you have to say, but you want me to shut up because the truth hurts you wittle feelings. So what!

Here is a novel idea, you don't get to tell me what to do. I will run my mouth just like you do. I couldn't care less what you have to say, but you want me to shut up because the truth hurts you wittle feelings. So what!

read my post again. I suggested you shut your mouth for your own benefit, not mine.

i would never look to stifle you or any other radical from your first amendment rights.

Back
Top Bottom