• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Just Torpedoed The MeToo Movement

Here is the problem. HRC does not speak for #Me Too. Nor does her actions 25 years ago have any bearing on the #Me Too movement.

Quite the contrary. Hillary has every bearing on the #metoo movement as what her husband did and what she did to her husband's accusers and mistresses is not viewed as sexual harassment, not believing women and using power to take advantage of someone weaker.
Should we apply to same statute to Kavanaugh? The Democrats didn't.

And that was a 36-year old ACCUSATION.

Maybe ... but on the other hand, she speaks for the democrats who promote the #meToo extensively.

I bet they are cringing.

The only correct thing you said was She lost in 2016.

8/20/18 - WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton is stepping back into the limelight before the November midterm elections, helping to raise money for the Democratic National Committee in a series of fundraisers, NBC News has learned.

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee will headline three events — in San Francisco, Chicago and New York — for the DNC this fall to boost the party’s chances of seizing control of the U.S. House and Senate.

Billed as “intimate dinners with discussion,” the first invitations were set to go out Monday night for a September event in San Francisco.

Clinton, the former secretary of state whose stunning loss to Republican Donald Trump in 2016 led to widespread criticism of her campaign strategy and message, has maintained a fairly low profile over the past year and a half.

She is also planning fundraisers for some women running for Congress in key races, according to a Democratic source close to her. ..."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/hi...ps-back-fray-fundraise-democrats-fall-n902326

Oh, good. More intimate dinners on the Left coast where Hillary can tell more "deplorables" jokes.

Here is the problem. HRC does not speak for #Me Too. Nor does her actions 25 years ago have any bearing on the #Me Too movement.

She speaks for no one but HRC. She lost in 2016. That terminated her contract.

Of course that is technically true, but she knows that as a former first lady, as the author of the "vast rightwing conspiracy", and as the last nominee Democrats ran for president, her words get people talking just like we are now.

She is a selfish hypocrite who is showing that she doesn't give a crap about Democrats' prospects going forward. She is dragging Democrats down and firing up rightwinger enthusiasm to get to the polls to show support for their ***** grabber.

One of the many ways that 2016 was a terrible choice was that the parties guaranteed that no matter which of their nominees won a sexual predator was going to be in the White House. Whether it was the return of Bill Clinton or whether it was Donald Trump.

Hillary's actions to enable and excuse Bill's abuses and to blame his accusers are what the #MeToo movement is trying to get the country to say "no more" to. She is planting landmines in the path of the #MeToo movement, Democrats and the country.

Last edited:
Of course Hilary was going to say that. People who are related or have close ties to sexual predators will minimize, deny, or excuse the behavior of the predator. It's hard to rationalize that someone you know, let alone your spouse took advantage of someone. But Hilary also has the distinqiushing honor of being one of the shrewdest politicians in the US.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-cbs-sunday-bill-175651931.html

Hillary just pardoned not only her husband but Harvey Weinstein and the rest of Hollywood. It's apparently OK to use your position to influence your subordinates to have sex with you.

I forgot to tune into Fox and Friends this morning, did Brian Kilmead say that? No??

You're saying that because you want to believe that Hillary is still an influential figure.
Maybe in your mind, she is secretly POTUS or something.

Stop it!!! You're ruining the illusion that Republicans think she's secretly the POTUS!!! :lamo

Of course Hilary was going to say that. People who are related or have close ties to sexual predators will minimize, deny, or excuse the behavior of the predator. It's hard to rationalize that someone you know, let alone your spouse took advantage of someone. But Hilary also has the distinqiushing honor of being one of the shrewdest politicians in the US.

Not shrewd enough to beat Donald Trump.

Not shrewd enough to know when to step back and give a new generation a chance to get some traction, if indeed she does care about Democratic prospects or the country. If her goal is sabotage to pay the country back for not picking her, then well done.

She is voluntarily putting herself in positions to field no-win questions like this, and she is thus keeping the 2016 election fresh in people's minds. She is holding up a big neon sign saying, "See why I lost? See how I threw away the presidency? I have learned nothing."

Hillary was elected to the senate because Bill Clinton is her husband. She was appointed to State because Bill Clinton is her husband. She was the democrat front runner because Bill Clinton is her husband. As for being a shrewd politician. As the dominant favorite in 2008 she lost to a relatively unknown junior senator with no history of legislative accomplishment. In 2016, after being a dominant favorite prior to the election and with the full support of the DNC screwing over the other DNC candidates, she lost to a populist non politician.

She ain’t all that ‘shrewd’. She’s just covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are cringing ... but that doesn't stop them from taking fund-raising monies she generates ... :lol:

Is the DNC still bankrupt (financially, not morally)?

Hillary was elected to the senate because Bill Clinton is her husband. She was appointed to State because Bill Clinton is her husband. She was the democrat front runner because Bill Clinton is her husband. As for being a shrewd politician. As the dominant favorite in 2008 she lost to a relatively unknown junior senator with no history of legislative accomplishment. In 2016, after being a dominant favorite prior to the election and with the full support of the DNC screwing over the other DNC candidates, she lost to a populist non politician.

She ain’t all that ‘shrewd’. She’s just covered.

And fabulously wealtlhy;)

Not shrewd enough to beat Donald Trump.

Not shrewd enough to know when to step back and give a new generation a chance to get some traction, if indeed she does care about Democratic prospects or the country. If her goal is sabotage to pay the country back for not picking her, then well done.

She is voluntarily putting herself in positions to field no-win questions like this, and she is thus keeping the 2016 election fresh in people's minds. She is holding up a big neon sign saying, "See why I lost? See how I threw away the presidency? I have learned nothing."
The Dems are helpless to stop her, especially since she's pairing up with Bill and hitting the road on tour.

Nonsense. Monica is on tape telling Linda Tripp that she threw herself at Bill Clinton. Harvey is known to force himself on women. The difference between the two is like night and day.

Moncia was definitely not one of the women he forced himself upon. Thank you for clarifying.

Moncia was definitely not one of the women he forced himself upon. Thank you for clarifying.

Seems Ken Star believed Bill had not forced himself on any of the women he bedded over the years. Otherwise he would have used it during his impeachment investigation. :roll:

Seems Ken Star believed Bill had not forced himself on any of the women he bedded over the years. Otherwise he would have used it during his impeachment investigation. :roll:

I would love to see a citation for that.
As far as using it if he had it, no.
Starr was looking for obstruction and Bill using the power of the office to intimidate his victims. Starr did not find that.
Of course, that was Hillary's job to build war rooms.

If you think Juanita Broaddrick was bedded, omg.

I have long said that Monica Lewinsky was the best thing that ever happened to Bill Clinton. The only connection he had with her was that she gave him blow Jobs and he used her ***** to soak his cigars in. By his admission he used her and literally offered her NOTHING. Meanwhile, any time the impeachment of Bill Clinton comes up people talk about Monica Lewinsky, when the reality is that it literally had very little to do with Monica Lewinsky. Bill Clinton was impeached for sexually harassing Paula Jones...a campaign staff worker. She alleged that he and he eventually copped to jerking off in front of her and asking her to kiss his dick. During the civil trial deposition under oath, Clinton lied about affairs with Lewinsky and Flowers. He is on tape suborning perjury as he attempted to get Flowers to lie under oath. During the investigation several allegations of sexual assault and even rape were revealed. But Clinton’s defenders always default to Lewinsky.

Not when one is a man is a president in his fifties and the other is a young girl of early twenties and his subordinate....in the Oval Office.......while he is married to someone else. What sick pigs, can't control themselves to save their lives.

That was my thought on Roy Moore.

I have long said that Monica Lewinsky was the best thing that ever happened to Bill Clinton. The only connection he had with her was that she gave him blow Jobs and he used her ***** to soak his cigars in. By his admission he used her and literally offered her NOTHING. Meanwhile, any time the impeachment of Bill Clinton comes up people talk about Monica Lewinsky, when the reality is that it literally had very little to do with Monica Lewinsky. Bill Clinton was impeached for sexually harassing Paula Jones...a campaign staff worker. She alleged that he and he eventually copped to jerking off in front of her and asking her to kiss his dick. During the civil trial deposition under oath, Clinton lied about affairs with Lewinsky and Flowers. He is on tape suborning perjury as he attempted to get Flowers to lie under oath. During the investigation several allegations of sexual assault and even rape were revealed. But Clinton’s defenders always default to Lewinsky.

Yes, many don't know or simply gloss over how Bill Clinton came to be charged and impeached. They also ignore how Juanita Broaddrick was swept up in the investigation by Starr, why she lied about Clinton raping her, and later admitted she lied after Starr gave her immunity.
In the end, as Broaddrick suspected and feared, she was chewed up and spit out, only to become a footnote in Starr's investigation.

Not when one is a man is a president in his fifties and the other is a young girl of early twenties and his subordinate....in the Oval Office.......while he is married to someone else. What sick pigs, can't control themselves to save their lives.

So, how old does a women need be in order to be allowed to have sex with a 55 year old their subordinate....in the Oval Office married to someone else?

If they are 'sick pigs" please define what makes them as such and what parameters you would set before allowing two adults to engage in consensual sex?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom