• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Here's a textbook example of liberal bias from NBC's Today show

Next time it will be easier for you to just type "I hate it when you point out my hypocrisy, so I'll just pretend you didn't." It's quicker and your post sounds less stupid and pedantic.

I have yet to get you to yield that they should possess some integrity in regards to bias. You seem to believe they do not. Care to explain why?

I have yet to get you to yield that they should possess some integrity in regards to bias. You seem to believe they do not. Care to explain why?

Then you need to catch up on reading comprehension, because I've always said that news shows that profess to be news shows should try to eliminate bias on both sides. But not shockingly, you can't understand that. You're just losing your marbles because a morning entertainment show for housewives isn't doing anything to help Trump's cause.

Then weep to NBC and tell them how you want them to run The Today Show. Or you can do what smart people do, and not watch it, not get your news from it, and not be soiling yourself when it doesn't report on something the way you want. Change the channel.

You obvious think it was worth viewing. You read it, cried, and then responded to it.

What's with the crying thing Tres? I'm not interested in you projecting your emotions on me.

Like Hillary's supporters, the Republican Status Quo Establishment Elites resort to distortions and deceit as they panic over the realization voters are no longer interested in their pathetic leadership.

They can stick to this gross misrepresentation regarding Trump's comments if they wish. It just confirms their alignment with the rest of the DC Establishment voters have seen confirmed for years.

Then you need to catch up on reading comprehension, because I've always said that news shows that profess to be news shows should try to eliminate bias on both sides. But not shockingly, you can't understand that. You're just losing your marbles because a morning entertainment show for housewives isn't doing anything to help Trump's cause.

Then weep to NBC and tell them how you want them to run The Today Show. Or you can do what smart people do, and not watch it, not get your news from it, and not be soiling yourself when it doesn't report on something the way you want. Change the channel.

You have not said so in this thread, until just now. I am not losing my marbles, I am allowed to have an opinion about their content and presentation, that's what this forum is about. You are making the assumption I would watch them, I won't. But I think people deserve a fair presentation.

Any chance you could express an opinion without being insulting about it? I have remained polite throughout, you ought to try it.

What's with the crying thing Tres? I'm not interested in you projecting your emotions on me.

Like Hillary's supporters, the Republican Status Quo Establishment Elites resort to distortions and deceit as they panic over the realization voters are no longer interested in their pathetic leadership.

They can stick to this gross misrepresentation regarding Trump's comments if they wish. It just confirms their alignment with the rest of the DC Establishment voters have seen confirmed for years.

You're still posting to me even though you said you didn't care about my "bias"?

Yes, that DC establishment. You guys sure showed them, didn't ya?;)

You have not said so in this thread, until just now. I am not losing my marbles, I am allowed to have an opinion about their content and presentation, that's what this forum is about. You are making the assumption I would watch them, I won't. But I think people deserve a fair presentation.

Any chance you could express an opinion without being insulting about it? I have remained polite throughout, you ought to try it.

Polite? This isn't a garden party. It's a debate board. And I get snappy when my time is being wasted responding to ignorant posts. So either stop making them or stop quoting me.

Here's the bottom line - this thread wasn't taken seriously by anyone because nobody serious thinks The Today Show is anything but entertainment. Grim has been posting for years about media bias, and most of the time he makes great points. This thread was taken about as seriously as a thread claiming that Kim Kardashian is a great actress. If it upsets you so much that The Today Show isn't run as you want it to, then either lobby for it to get changed, or turn the channel. This isn't complicated.

You're still posting to me even though you said you didn't care about my "bias"?

Yes, that DC establishment. You guys sure showed them, didn't ya?;)

:confused:

You're the one channeling Hillary with the distortions and deceit. I'm simply replying in kind to your continued Hillary Clinton like effort.

:confused:

You're the one channeling Hillary with the distortions and deceit. I'm simply replying in kind to your continued Hillary Clinton like effort.

Wow. Sounds like I really upset you. I am sorry, ocean515. I didn't mean to make you cry.

Wow. Sounds like I really upset you. I am sorry, ocean515. I didn't mean to make you cry.

LOL.

You sure are hung up on this crying meme. As I wrote before, projecting your emotional state on me seems like a rather desperate move, as I am certainly not sympathetic to it.

LOL.

You sure are hung up on this crying meme. As I wrote before, projecting your emotional state on me seems like a rather desperate move, as I am certainly not sympathetic to it.

I'm not crying. I'm not the one supporting Trump or Clinton. Hope your day gets better. Don't forget to watch The Today Show tomorrow so they can give you the news report.

I'm not crying. I'm not the one supporting Trump or Clinton. Hope your day gets better. Don't forget to watch The Today Show tomorrow so they can give you the news report.

I don't watch morning news shows. Even if I did, I wouldn't be a fan of NBC's Today Show news programing.

Attachments

• Today Show.jpg
    Today Show.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Today Show.jpg
    Today Show.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 21
No, they don't.

I assume there's a reason for your rhetorical question?

When the point of the thread is that the Today Show has a strong pro-Hillary bias it is pretty stupid to argue that only housewives watch the Today Show unless your argument is that the bias doesn't effect the election because Today Show viewers don't vote.

I know you adore Trump, but geez. Just pretend he didn't say what he said.

Come on, you know better than that. I'm on the record here calling Trump a clown, but that doesn't mean I'm going to attack the guy unjustly.

He said it. I'm not a partisan liar. I won't deny that he said it. Maybe the person who wants to be POTUS needs to carefully guard his words. Sometimes he says really ignorant things.

The words, yes... But are you saying that he was talking about legal immigrants and not the ones who come here illegally?

I'll bet you wagged your finger at the people on the right who belched and moaned and carried on when Obama said anything that didn't sound good, and explained to them what Obama meant. Am I right?

When Obama said he campaigned in 57 states, I didn't call him an idiot. I said he misspoke. I have done the same for Al Gore's claim of creating the internet. When people say he never said it, I post the clip... but when it comes to his meaning, I don't claim that he really believes he created the internet.

The same holds true for Trumps statement. It's like those who claim that Trump wants to ban all Muslims from entering the US. They conveniently leave out the part where he said until we have a better screening system in place to stop those who would do America harm.

Polite? This isn't a garden party. It's a debate board. And I get snappy when my time is being wasted responding to ignorant posts. So either stop making them or stop quoting me.

Here's the bottom line - this thread wasn't taken seriously by anyone because nobody serious thinks The Today Show is anything but entertainment. Grim has been posting for years about media bias, and most of the time he makes great points. This thread was taken about as seriously as a thread claiming that Kim Kardashian is a great actress. If it upsets you so much that The Today Show isn't run as you want it to, then either lobby for it to get changed, or turn the channel. This isn't complicated.

I am not allowed to critique...in a media bias forum...

It may not be a garden party, it may be a debate board, but its not hard to present yourself as an adversary rather than a straight up jerk. Try harder. As to responding you can take yourself out of the thread any ole time you please.

You don't seriously get your news from The Today Show, I hope? It's a show for housewives, not real journalism.

Those housewives are also called voters. Where do they get the news from? Sitting at home getting punked by a bias media.

When the point of the thread is that the Today Show has a strong pro-Hillary bias it is pretty stupid to argue that only housewives watch the Today Show unless your argument is that the bias doesn't effect the election because Today Show viewers don't vote.

I titled this thread "Here's a textbook example of liberal bias from NBC's Today show". My focus wasn't the Today Show itself, it was the news report from NBC News that they aired.

This wasn't Matt Lauer and the gang sitting on the sofa talking about this story, this was a story filed by "NBC News White House & national correspondent Peter Alexander". His stories are considered HARD NEWS and are featured across all platforms of NBC News, including NBC Nightly News, Today, Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, MSNBC and NBCNews.com.

Just because it appeared on the Today Show, doesn't change the fact the story emanated from NBC's news department.

Those housewives are also called voters. Where do they get the news from? Sitting at home getting punked by a bias media.

Yes, because we all know that housewives are too stupid to get their news from a real news source. Right?

And you seem surprised that an NBC show has a Hillary bias. Of course, one of their major competitors is Fox and Friends, and they also have a Hillary bias. Amirite?

Back
Top Bottom